A SwaSanians response to that slapping OLV - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
ya let's be positive... I was depressed after that olv but your post is giving me new hope. 😳 thanks a lot 😊
i know...i am going to get bashed for this but i wanted to share...
i feel a little problems in swasan relationship is good...as it will bring the intensity and passion in their relationship...they love each other no doubt...but too much goody goody seems boring...a little problems in swasan relationship will make swasan bond even more stronger...it will be awesome to watch roothna and manana of swasan...the usual husband-wife tiff happens in all marriage relationship...marriage is not bed of roses...no matter how perfect the marriage relationship...small problems does enter the relationship to make it even more perfect...i don't mind minor issues in swasan relationship but THERE SHOULD BE NO SEPARATION
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
Originally posted by 92Sara

Bang on Post Swathy.
The only thing which irked me is entire family sunaiong to Sanskar rest iam completely Positive abt this scene as i know once back in room Sanskar will be Guilt ridden for hurting His LadyLove.
Yup. I too don't like family's interference.

But here I think some people are supporting Swara, some are against.
Similarly some are sunaofying sanskar too..
This will help them to think about their mistake more.
This will intensify the guilt...
Mazza ayega😉
Originally posted by Mages

i know...i am going to get bashed for this but i wanted to share...
i feel a little problems in swasan relationship is good...as it will bring the intensity and passion in their relationship...they love each other no doubt...but too much goody goody seems boring...a little problems in swasan relationship will make swasan bond even more stronger...it will be awesome to watch roothna and manana of swasan...the usual husband-wife tiff happens in all marriage relationship...marriage is not bed of roses...no matter how perfect the marriage relationship...small problems does enter the relationship to make it even more perfect...i don't mind minor issues in swasan relationship but THERE SHOULD BE NO SEPARATION

Totally agree with you.
I don't want SwaSan to be a goody goody couple all times loving & kissing each other.
It will be boring.
I too support such Chota mota jhagada..
@Mages u are right there shld be small fights b/w Married Couples it will be easier for them to understand eachother even more immensenly and their bond becomes more and more strong but the Family members shld'nt interfere in Married couples fights instead the Fights and Differences getting Sorted out it becomes even more Bigger i have seen these kind of cases in my family too where these type of Family Interference lead either to Seperation or towards ending the Marriage.
REPOST

Bang for this post!!!
Same here!!!! LOL
Agree with you...
Cent percent positive for this OLV..
Sanskar hit her mistakenly ...our hero kabhi uska princess ko hurt nahi kar sakta.. Cry ..its just unintentional thing happened...
Whatever pblm...its kangan or Uttara..blah blah...no worries...
MU between swasan end up with cute smile on our swasan FACE(love to watch it) ,so all swasanians going to get emotional scene for our swasan...its treat for us to watch swasan right!!! So plz don't bother this olv...
Its happens for good...
Hope 3rd person (especially pari) don't poke their nose between husband and wife..its common for married couple..lol
Our swasan are well matured and understanding couple right...
All MU makes their bond more thick.. Embarrassed
Swasan scene all waiting...ready to watch it..how both clearing MU...cute fight wala scene   😳 😆
Finally some positive post . I m hving the same feeling that we will get intense scenes between SwaSan now . Let's see what Cvs have planned for us in this track . Atleast it will be better then previous nonsense track
Hey.. Bang post dear.. I'm married successfully.. I know without such fight there will be no interest in life.. It'll be tasteless food.. Without salt.. I'm more Eagar now.. More intense.. Believe me.. It'll be more intense until Editor spoil it..
👍🏼...same here ...if we want to see intense emotional scenes than we will have to compromise with these all things otherwise if they will be all goody goody then we will get those as always good and cute scenes...the MU track was unbearable to me that time but those scenes are my favourite now that tum sath ho scene when swara was leaving😳😳 and would not mind that type of scenes untill swasan love and care for each other which we know they will do till eternity😳😳  and for a good track we will have to somehow bear with slight change in their characters too...so hope for the best and these scenes will give good scope to VAHE too for showing their acting skills😃😃...It will pain me to watch that scene but I will enjoy too and fight are neccessary too as some say too much love is also harmful...hope I made sense because dont know what I wrote😆
I am neither going to blame Swara nor Sanskaar.. if at all this is about those kangans and even if it is about Uttara still neither are at fault here