India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MANAN~OS~UNSPOKEN WORDS~

Darcypaul Groupbie
Darcypaul
Darcypaul

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
THIS IS ALSO WITH HELP OF GOOGLE BABAJI ...
SO ENJOY READING.

MANAN ~OS~UNSPOKEN WORDS ~

---10th GRADE---

Nandani p.o.v.

I was waiting for him outside our class ..y he is so late? suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.and i turned only to lost in his mesmerizing eyes.
"nandani ..I know I'm late...sorry " he said showing me his ever so cute face.
" it's okay manik .." i said shyly and looked at other side to hide my red face..as he is staring at me.
"ummm... chale?" i said slowly.
"oh.. yeah let's go"
As we sat there in the class, I stared at him sitting next to me. He is my so called best friend'. I stared at his handsome face, and wished he was mine. But he didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, he walked up to me and.
"umm...nandani..woh"he stammered rubbing his neck biting his lips.
I smiles i know what he wants to say so i handed him my notes.
"here"
"oh thanks" he smile brightly taking the notes and hugged me.
I so want to tell him,I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I LOVE HIM.
BUT I guess I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

---11thGRADE---

Nandani p.o.v.
I was waiting for him outside our class AGAIN. he was late .
My phone rang. On the other end, it was him.
"nandani... can u come to my place?...now?"he said lowly and i knew something is definitely wrong.
"yea..yeah I'm coming" i said and ran out of school. without thinking anything only his distressed voice is running in my brain.
" manik ... what happened? are u alright?' i asked as i sat next to his sofa .
"mom and dad is getting div...divorce . they were fighting..shout...shouting at each other. suddenly they decided to separate . they even didn't want my wish"he said all in one go letting it all out.i feel like someone is crushing my heart without any mercy. seeing him like that.so broken so vulnerable. I looked at him. he cover his face with his hand. oh manik...i side hug him.
" i just don't want to be alone right now ..so called u'
"no...it's ok ..everything will be fine" i said rubbing his back to sooth him.

he was distressed and broken, mumbling on and on about how can they do this to him. and i patiently listen to him .
SOMETIME WE DON'T WANT A WISE MIND TO SPEAK BUT A PATIENT HEARY TO LISTEN..A COMPANION WHOM WE CAN SHARE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

I stared at his soft eyes and his every action wishing he was mine. After 4 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips,I decided to go home as i know that letting it all out he is relieved just like a kid who vent out their frustration and anger ..not like adults who kept this inside them growing it slowly into hatred.
Now he can accept the fact that his parents doesn't want to be with each other and forcing them is not a good option.
He looked at me and smile brightly said thanks' and gave me a tight hug .
I so want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I LOVE HIM
BUT i guess I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

---SENIOR YEAR---

AGAIN i was waiting for him outside our class.He was late .After sometime he came and we both enter the class and sat.
"My date is sick" he said,
"she is not gonna go"
well, I didn't have a date also and in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as best friends'.

So we did. That night, after everything was over, I was standing at my house front door step.. I stared at him as he smiled brightly at me and stared at me with his mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes.

Then he said- "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a tight hug.
I so want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him

---GRADUATION----

A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day.
I was waiting for him in college corridor. he was late AGAIN.
suddenly my eyes fell on him.
"Hey, you're looking beautiful" he compliment me. and what can i do other than become a red tomato.
"Thanks , chale we are late" i said . he nodded.

I watched his perfect body floated like some model on stage to take his diploma.
I wanted him to be mine-but he didn't notice me like that, and I knew it.

Before everyone went home, he came to me in his smock and hat, and take me in bone crushing hug.

Then he lifted his head from my shoulder and said- you're my best friend, thanks' and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I so want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I LOVE HIM.

---MARRIAGE---

AGAIN I was waiting for him sitting in the pews of the church.He was late .i let out the hurtful smile. My manik ,My best friend is getting married now. and drive off to his new life, married to another woman.
I wanted him to be mine, but he didn't see me like that, and I knew it. Then they came.his eyes fell in me. he came near me and said
"you came" he smile not so brightly this time.I smile in response.
" yes ,i have to come. after all this is my best friend wedding"
After marriage is finished and
before he drove away, he came to me and said .

thanks' and gave me a tight hug.i can feel my eyes getting moist
I so want to tell him I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I LOVE HIM.

---DEATH---

Years passed,
I was waiting for him AGAIN. but this time i was late.and there they came and I looked at the coffin of a boy who used to be my best friend'.
At the service, they read a diary entry he had wrote in his high school years.

This is what it read:

I stare at her wishing she was mine, but she doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I so want to tell her,I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends,
I LOVE HER
BUT i guess I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish she would tell me that she loved me !

...'I wish I did too...'
I thought to my self, and I cried.

THE END.

{{ * IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, TELL THEM, DON'T LET YOUR HEART BE BROKEN BY WORDS LEFT UNSPOKEN *}}

DO COMMENT IF U LIKE IT.

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

dolly567shivangiibajajfarhanabitheJoan4lovenamita.kirtikarseraphicsimiShafinaazAnamikA2710manan28trishadutta15ais12raj90PapasdollAaravi20Afrin.shaikhsenereniti06sshahamagazalazahidSWAMhs77sweetheart999gurl_coolPalchinnswarobi1ritzsubu1204cute_kavisavi_malviestherzacpuzzzsamiksha_2593divtanprincess08Chokypieelsaannabarkhachawla95mylifeplfmonstermanikac2000jamunamaniketuuKYYianaarzooaroraNatalya_bediky2mananarunsunita_gmurvisainirockstarlover

monstermanik Senior Member
monstermanik
monstermanik

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:28am | IP Logged
emotional OS...
giving wonderful thought to speak out our heart...
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darcypaul

rockstarlover IF-Rockerz
rockstarlover
rockstarlover

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged
emotional os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darcypaul

soothu Goldie
soothu