Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 91)

humanspirit Goldie
humanspirit
humanspirit

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Guys who are quitting the forum because of bullies, please dont. Thats exactly what the bullies want. 
Lets show them their aukaat, they need a few mukka laat, forum chhodna hai galat baat, aaj hain thode ajeeb haalaat, lekin kal hogi phir se khushi ki barsaat.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamnakideewaniangrybreadpallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humanspirit

Guys who are quitting the forum because of bullies, please dont. Thats exactly what the bullies want. 
Lets show them their aukaat, they need a few mukka laat, forum chhodna hai galat baat, aaj hain thode ajeeb haalaat, lekin kal hogi phir se khushi ki barsaat.

what a shayeri ClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspiritAS-Rifi

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
pinnacle i loved your reviews
u wrote so well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25AS-Rifi

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I don't think Shahrukh has wasted any year. He has always done  a project that he felt like doing. You can't know what the audience will like or not like. Some people found HNY , CE , Dilwale crap but there are plenty who enjoyed those movies. Just like there are plenty who enjoyed FAN and loved it to bits. Our taste in art will obviously be subjective. It differs from person to person but we aren't the ones making a movie here. It's the filmmaker , the actor and they will make a movie that they want to make.  Sometimes it clicks , sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it clicks with one section of the audience and not with the rest.  The great thing about Shahrukh is he has always experimented. Hell...he started the trend of anti hero roles and then broke that mould and went onto make a mark in the romantic genre to the extent where people started calling him king of romance. He then did films like Swades, Chak De and Dil Se. So here is one person who has always done varied roles. Even a look at his past few movies will give us that glimpse. He did a Ra.One where he played a superhero , he did a JTHJ where he played someone who was broody in one half and happy go lucky in the other , he did a CE where he did what Rohit asked him to do which is be OTT , he did a MNIK where he played someone suffering from Asperger. So he has tried to experiment as much as he can. Not everyone is going to like every role he does. Like he said a few weeks ago it's tough to please everyone although I'm sure his endeavor is to do that. 

Edited by srkjuhi - 19 April 2016 at 12:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspiritangrybreadAS-Rifipallavi25-DZ-

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humanspirit

How about if we don't show anyone anything at all?? 
I know this is easier said than done cuz even I'm taking the bait while I lecture others not to, but can we all try to just focus on what's more important here, the movie and SRK.
Movie crashed?? SRK didn't start it, people are bashing?? So are we when we get the chance.
Not all of us celebrate other actors failures but some do.
Like each and everyone of you one hand I'm on cloud nine and am sad on the other, and I just wanna shut everyone anyway I can, so much so i even hope their fav to fail, I don't do that honestly I never wanted anyone's failure in my entire life but now am thinking of it just to see their reaction, but please let's not give in to our emtions.
Every actor is mocked here, at least we have one of a lifetime performance to be happy about.
Everyone just remember fan and SRK's performance, read reviews, it's helping keep calm.
For once let's just ignore them even if takes whatever you have in you.
Films fail it's a big deal but there's nothing we can do about its BO numbers.
So let's just forgot about numbers altogether and keep it together.
Again i know it's easier said than done but we can definitely try.

Edited by Beautyful_Mess - 19 April 2016 at 12:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspiritangrybreadqazplmpallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
anewradha @anewradha 3h3 hours ago

If you still haven't seen fan, watch it now. You cannot miss @iamsrk's phenomenal act.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

theeki.mithai IF-Stunnerz
theeki.mithai
theeki.mithai

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Itna tou Shahrukh nahi pareshan hoga BO ko le kar jitna sab yahan per hainLOL He was always pretty clear that this is not the kinda film which will appeal to majority.. So relax peopleLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Screwtape.angrybreadAS-Rifipallavi25Beautyful_MessNestleToulouse-DZ-

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Itna tou Shahrukh nahi pareshan hoga BO ko le kar jitna sab yahan per hainLOL He was always pretty clear that this is not the kinda film which will appeal to majority.. So relax peopleLOL
and we wldnt be either if it wasn't for this forum.
I never knew how much indian movies make before I joined this thrd, that's about two years back.
Kitni khush thi main only i know, I wld gi watch SRK movies in theatres.
And come back home happy that's it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

Go to top