Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Has anyone come across houseful board on box office even if it wasnt?
I went for movie and BO guy told its houseful till 11 pm show but when I booked ticket on Book my show, it showed available and got my tickets, but who didnt bother to check internet, or dont know about it went back without watching movie...
I didnt wanted to book ticket online a it takes Rs.40 extra in name of charges and taxes, but I had to.
Only to find the theatre was not 25-50% empty. So is it strategy of BMS to get tickets booked in their name coz i dont see anyone gaining from this, its a loss for theatre, right?

It was ok for me, felt way too predictable each and every plot. Shah rukh khan was good, I have liked him all my childhood and teenage, and the connection is always there. Evoking nostalgia in every fan! I wish he does more movies, what today people want to see, what he has always offered, those emotions!
Aryan is double the age of Gaurav, still fight scenes showed them fighting cut to cut! Like hats off to SRK's energy he was always like that!😆
Edited by SudhaSangeet - 8 years ago
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yamyam

just saw the movie

kaisa laga yamyam? 😳
briahna thumbnail

kuch aur bol nah
why u giving tension to me
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

FAN IndicineLBO Lifetime Box Office Prediction

21 mins ago
2 min read

FAN was the major release this weekend and the biggest release of year so far. Trade expectations weren't too high this time around for the Shah Rukh Khan starrer, because FAN was a niche songless thriller. The film was expected to do business in the range of Rs 140 - 150 crore.

FAN opened well at the box office on Friday and critics too gave the film a thumbs up, calling it one of SRK's best films in a long time. But exhibitors (theatre owners) had a different story to tell. At single-screens, the film took a start but couldn't sustain. At multiplexes, it was expected to show phenomenal growth on Saturday, that did not happen either. Sunday too, the big jump hasn't come.

The end result is, the film has found appreciation only with die-hard fans of the superstar. The neutral audience has instead opted to watch The Jungle Book',  which is now matching the collections of FAN at quite a few multiplexes on Sunday.

Coming to the main point of the article, we expect FAN to collect somewhere around Rs 95 crore at the box office. Like Dilwale last year, FAN is a difficult prediction to make too, because the film could still sustain well on Monday and go on to be a decent grosser. But the trend over the weekend doesn't seem to suggest the film will cross the 100 crore mark. If we don't get it right, it'll only be our second incorrect prediction of the year after Fitoor.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
No words can do justice to the pride I am feeling atm... 
briahna thumbnail
the more i think of movie, the more i think of Aryan now.
dear lord, what confusion...
bri, make up your mind, are on Team Aryan or Team Gaurav.

😕
briahna thumbnail
i loved dattos teeth, now Gaurav's teeth even better.
i am going to see my dentist tomorrow.
briahna thumbnail
sorry for being annoying shit again, but i have watching trailers of Fan and Raees non stop.
you thought  only Gaurav got problems...

hum bhi kuch kamm nahi hain...
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Can i please request members to post their reviews in Recently seen movie thread too , its easier to read it there without them getting lost 😃

I am going in 2 hrs, will post my review later at night. ðŸ˜ƒ

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
AB , will definitely post it there. Just need to find the thread now .