Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 9)

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aweeecute

Originally posted by srkjuhi

Can I just say those who are measuring this movie by BO's success don't get the purpose of it to be honest. Of course one wants it to do effing well. But a Swades despite not doing well at the BO , will always been remembered as one of the best movies of Shahrukh's career. The same goes for FAN. I hope it does great business, I hope it makes a lot of profit but if it doesn't , I won't be one bit disappointed that Shahrukh did this! I'm so freaking ecstatic about the fact that he chose this movie. The BO result , whatever it may end up being , whether it's good or not so good, won't change my view on how much I loved it. I hope Shahrukh continues to explore the actor in him because he's effing amazing!
but the thing is its not 2004 its2016
if u look at trend
nowdays only good movies do well
and srk was awesome
but 2nd half was average.
raja sen loved it
but other crtics like rajeev and anupama
gave 3 stars
so it does have flaws
Seriously if you gonna bash or enjoy so many people's loss then at least be honest.
"Only good movies do well" "other critics gave 3 stars" 
So what does that mean they didn't like it?? Have you even seen the movie or read/watch the reviews??
I know it's easier to hate on SRK and his movies probably you don't like him, but do yourself a favor and do your research before you get your unnecessary pulling down. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_Housefullpieryroseruky786pallavi25-DZ-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged
my review for Fan i saw today finally...Party

has SPOILERS

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_HousefullzaroonkashafpieryroseMS-meghasharmapallavi25Beautyful_MessNestleToulouse-DZ-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:39am | IP Logged
it ws housefull here at my place-Trivandrum(Kerala)..i went for mornin show today...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niki1989_SJ_pallavi25-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:52am | IP Logged
You know after the movie got over and I forgot to mention this when I posted my thoughts on it , I heard a few saying where is the Jabra song. I think quite a few expected it to be played during the ending credits but considering how it ended , I completely get why they didn't play it. It ended on such a sombre note that having the song there would have been wrong, in my humble opinion. But I also get that a lot of people wanted to see it so to each his own :) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_pieryroseMS-meghasharmapallavi25-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Gautam Gulati @TheGautamGulati 3h3 hours ago

Sir @iamsrk you killed it in #FAN as gaurav,proud to be your Fan,lots of love

Sonu Nigam @sonunigam 2h2 hours ago

Managed 2 watch 'Fan' thanks 2 Nevaan yesterday. @iamsrk has been terribly missed in this zone. No one does a better Sanaki than him. Super

Edited by GERUA - 17 April 2016 at 6:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_MS-meghasharmapallavi25NestleToulouseNikki_Titli

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Fan review - creepy intrigue and big action

4 / 5 stars

Shah Rukh Khan outdoes himself twice in this dual-role psychological thriller

Shah Rukh Khan undergoes a superb' makeup transformation by Greg Cannom to play a young lookalike.

Superb special makeup effects work by Greg Cannom enables Bollywood legend Shah Rukh Khan to play both a screen superstar and his youthful lookalike fan in this enjoyably twisty thriller. Having won a local talent show for the third year running impersonating his waning idol Aryan Khanna, young Gaurav embarks on a pilgrimage to Mumbai to meet his supposed mentor. But after being turned away from his hero's house, Gaurav's adoration turns to aggression, directed first toward another actor who taunts Aryan in public, and then toward Aryan himself. It's a familiar story, but director Maneesh Sharma achieves a surprisingly effective balance between creepy The King of Comedy psychological intrigue and sub-Bourne/Bond action (a rooftop chase is particularly well orchestrated). The eye-catching location work takes in Delhi, Mumbai, London, and Dubrovnik, buoyed by a pounding score that keeps everything turned up to 11. But there's real subtlety in the central dual role, to which Khan brings a kaleidoscope of conflicting emotions, from the vigour of the young and (comparatively) impoverished, to the world-weariness of the old and wealthy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspirit_SJ_pallavi25

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:56am | IP Logged

FAN Maintains a Steady Pace on its Day 2 at the Box Office!

April 17, 2016 Ankita Bhalla8855 reads2 comments

Shah Rukh Khan's much-awaited film Fan was instantly loved by most of the critics. The film did a great business on the first day by collecting INR Rs 20.50 Cr. The second-day collections were around INR Rs 16.75 nett at the ticket window. This makes the day two total of INR Rs 37.25 Cr at the domestic box-office.

Though there was a drop of 10-15% in the collections on day two but, that was inevitable as day one was a holiday at most places across India. The film benefited around 20-25% on day one due to the holiday. Fan had a great opening at states like Gujarat, Rajasthan and CP Berar due to a good fan base of King Khan.

But we have to wait and watch until Monday, as that will give the complete picture of the first weekend collections. It will be interesting to see if Fan breaks any BO records over the weekend. And the speed at which the collections are rising, we are sure it will!

Fan stars SRK in a double role of a superstar and his fan. The film is directed by Maneesh Sharma and produced by YRF.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_pallavi25

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Fan movie at box office: Shah Rukh Khan's first big release of 2016

Fan, a movie film aficionados have long awaited opens in cinema screens across India today.

400  47
Written by Sonup Sahadevan | Mumbai | Updated: April 17, 2016 10:05 am
SRK, Fan, SRk in fan, Shah Rukh khan, Shah Rukh Khan Fan, Shah Rukh Khan in Fan, SRK Fan, SRK Fan movie, Fan movie, Fan the film, Fan trailer, SRK upcoming Film, SRK Fan release, Fan release, Fan movie release, Fan film release, SRK news, SRK fan news, entertainment news Fan, a movie film aficionados have long awaited opens in cinema screens across India today. The movie will be SRK's first release in 2016. The stakes are high and the stage is set for SRK to hit the bull's eye after a not-so-happy outing with Dilwale.

Fan, a movie film lovers have long awaited, opens in cinema screens across India on Friday (April 15). The movie will be SRK's first release in 2016. The stakes are high and the stage is set for SRK to hit the bull's eye after a not-so-happy outing with Dilwale.

Also read: Fan movie review: Shah Rukh Khan plays it just right, gliding in and out of the star and the fan 

Fan will look to cash in on its storyline which looks interesting if one were to go by its trailer. The story of the movie revolves around a 25-something Gaurav who considers himself the biggest fan of superstar Aryan Khanna. Things reach an ugly turn in his life when his own idol starts detesting him.

SRK in a double role will be an exciting bet. More so because this time he plays the role of a 25 year-old and that of a 50 year-old both at the same time. Suffice to say, one would get to see diametrically opposite acting shades of SRK in the movie.

Fan should get a bumper opening at the box-office given that it's a solo release and YRF-SRK combination usually ends up getting close to 5000 screens. While weekend profit is a guarantee, it's the story that will decide if Fan will notch up profits in the weeks to come. And that's something we will have to wait and watch.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/fan-releases-at-box-office-shah-rukh-khan-first-release-2016-2754538/#sthash.HIk8UUrx.dpuf

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SJ_HousefullRamSiyaRam

Go to top