Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 89)

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoonBow.

wow 
Respect team FAN .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by srkjuhi

Is it true that the movie is almost booked for the whole of this week in Pakistan?
Yes... We never let SRK downStarStar
yam yam u live in pak?where?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_FKfanAS-Rifi-DZ-

SalB Senior Member
SalB
SalB

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Baffles me as to why the Indian audience didn't accept Fan. Let's forget the fact that it's the best SRK movie in ages and his performance in it towers anything else from the last 10 years but as a movie itself - Fan is thrilling, engaging, well-shot and has that magic in it to connect with any fan of any star. The loopholes in the script weren't that huge to pull the movie down, so I call BS on that. Movies with worse potholes have been accepted so the cinematic liberties in Fan couldn't have been a huge deterrent. 

This year, especially, when the audience has been accepting content-driven like Ki & Ka  and critically-acclaimed movies like Neerja and Kapoor & Sons - why did Fan not work? The critics gave it a thumbs up, it enjoys good ratings on Imdb and RT.

I can only narrow it down to one thing - India is distancing itself from SRK for God knows what reason or can't accept SRK in a different avatar yet. It's a huge shame considering the man literally put Hindi Cinema on the global front and when the other superstars were dormant or flopping, he single-handedly delivered successes after successes. 

Anyway, I hope that SRK doesn't take this to heart. He's won his die hard fans and harshest critics back with a career-best performance - and this risk of his won't go in vain. My admiration for him, as an actor, has tripled after Fan. Hope he keeps on challenging himself, his craft and pushing his boundaries as an artist - and forgets the box office race and obsession with numbers. Years down the lane, no one will remember whether a Happy New Year did 200 crores or not. People won't even remember it. Whereas SRK's performance in and as Fan will still be used as a benchmark. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kzishahPinnacle09zaroonkashafMrsChandlerBing.Screwtape.angrybreadAnam...SonaLuvZaSafMS-meghasharmapallavi25NestleToulouseBeautyful_MessAS-Rifi-DZ-

Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I am very upset with this forums fans of other actors why each and every fan group is celebrating srk's BO lose?iska aik he mtlb samjg ata hai muje ke kyun k unke fav stars Srk ki presence mein whn nahi puhanxh sakte tou they wish and dream k srk he gir jaye wah!mean agay bharne ke liye agar khud tez nahi bhag sakte tou tez bhagne wale ko gira dou gud one

pallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RisingAsh-

Hello people.. here are my views on it. Not a detailed review .. juat a quick word from my side of what I thought of the film..

I watched Fan.. I was 0% excited for it as for every movie nowadays lol, apart from serious ones like Airlift that I really liked by the way. 

So yeah I watched it.. I found it okayish story wise.. one-time watch it is.. It was a normal story nothing extra ordinary but the thing that SRK was in it n it was not HIS type of movie made it a headline.. but I agree it was actually better than other so-called blockbusters that I haven't watched though but they still don't attract me enough so that I can give them a shot Embarrassed.

The best part was ACTING.. I could actually see someone doing real acting in this one. For me Gaurav and Aryan were actually two different people and not SRK. Gaurav was enacted wonderfully by Shah Rukh. Mjhe sochna parta tha k wo Shahrukh hai.

I find the story was predictable.. from the beginning I knew kia hone wala hai.. like the direction of the story.. The end also was predictable but I would have preferred seeing the opposite.. Not mentionning spoilers but those whi have watched it know what I am talking about.. they could have shown Gaurav actually thinking about Aryan's words and start a normal life but they didn't lead the story that way..

And for a change.. there was no faltu comedy or cheap romance.. film was plain with decent comedy n emotional scenes.. I liked it without songs or anything.. 
Just .. those fighting scenes were LONGGG and ANNOYINGG like anything and I feel they were not necessary.. instead of that hoopla they could have added a song.. "Jabra" one even though I havent heard it lol..

Voila voilaa Tongue

This partTongue...For me it was beyond amazing that one actor is playing the role of two people who are poles apart in everything...in the same movie and in the same scene...and not for one moment do u think that its the same actor playing both the parts...I mean I have never seen or experienced this before...SRK is a genius...the film may flop or whatever...but no one can be SRK has been proven.ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Screwtape.pallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
If still we will go for total count then i am sure srk's disaster list is very tiny then other khans so is this the pain??

pallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
^^Let it go, no one should respond or react to the rubbish they say. They open various threads to instigate SRK fans, why give them the pleasure of being successful at that?
For them the measure of success is BO collections because that's the only kind of achievement their fave will have. Acting achievements are an impossible dream for their favourite star. 

It's very convenient how so many became fans of the current fave after his movies started becoming hits. They are the fair-weather fans. Once their favourite's movies start doing badly, they will find another favourite. 
What to get upset over what such fair-weather fans have to say??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SalBAamnakideewaniMS-meghasharmaangrybreadAS-Rifipallavi25NestleToulouse-DZ-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Just for laughsROFL

.@SunnyLeone kai dino se practice kar rahe the aapse milne ke liye @AnupamPkher saab.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

Go to top