Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 70)

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk 11 Sep 2015

Whatever anyone might say...the honest truth is that whenever I see FAN the film, I become arrogant. Thx Maneesh & team for finding me again.

HeartBig smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_FKfanHousefullKhanYouGoAwayK.Ahmgatheringstormkhoslakadhokla-Garima-fitoori_kudigirlTalksqazplmpallavi25NestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ-

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

I presume its directed towards me. Well with all the great acting and effort put in by SRK and the whole FAN team, dont you wish that it should make good money , say a super hit? Is that wrong?
Of course if the public is NOT aware of SRK movie release, it is lack of promotion, what else?
There are numbers between 1-100 and it need not be below 40 or above 90! there are numbers in between and yes they are the ones into movie making from years and would definitely know optimum promotions.

I still think SRK and the whole FAN team deserve better reward for their effort, higher BO collection.

Of course I wish it had done better. Of course SRK and the makers deserved a better box office reward for their sincere efforts. Please don't think I don't realize what the bombing of this movie means for SRK ..the star and perhaps even the actor himself. He might be too afraid or too disappointed to take risks again ...as when he does they don't pay off. 

But that doesn't mean the fault lies in the promotions itself. To promote a film,  most films have songs + interviews. In fact,  the best promotions are popular songs. Here there is no song...just one promotional track which they then made in different languages. They gave tons of interviews and went on TV shows also. I just don't think they could have done more. These kind of movies are the hardest to promote. There is no point in increasing the budget even more. The target audience knew it was coming. 
They could have reduced the screen size abd had a more controlled release but I guess the high budget played spoilsport.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Housefullswati82MrsChandlerBingkhoslakadhokla-Garima-.Screwtape.pallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Media Hive @MediaHiveWorld 51m51 minutes ago

- @FanTheFilm has collected an impressive 406,649 at the UK Box Office during its opening weekend.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25AS-Rifi

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AS-Rifi

[
Baas 2 number ka raast apnayaLOL

Dikhayungi! Apna Aryan hai hi sahi!Embarrassed

Yeaah yeaah! Exactly! Aryan had a big ego! But its normal for a superstar like Aryan. Gaurav was totally mad, he didn't know what he's doing! Gaurav did a crime to please Aryan. But of course Aryan couldn't support that crime. He tried his best to make him understand till the end! But Gaurav!
Actually, #Gaurav; Tu nahi samjhega!

Gaurav echoed EVERY SINGLE FAN of this world with his one line ..ap nahi samjho gey .. he just echoed every one. 

What is a fan? why is he obsessed with someone so far out of his reach? Why does he run behind him? What does that one look means? what does that one reply on twitter means? What does one FB LIKE on his comment means? Ap nahi samjho gey .. its only a fangil/fanboy heart that understands!. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I should take fortune telling as a profession.. I have so far predicted perfectly what people are going to do nextLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Since all the SRK fans I love are here, I just want to let you guys know, the time has come.. My housejob starts in 8days so it is time to bid farewell in a while.. Will miss you allHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanYouGoAway-AppleOfMaEye-AS-Rifipallavi25Beautyful_Mess-DZ-

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Since all the SRK fans I love are here, I just want to let you guys know, the time has come.. My housejob starts in 8days so it is time to bid farewell in a while.. Will miss you allHug
ohhh so will leave IF?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Go to top