Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 68)

SherlockHouse IF-Stunnerz
SherlockHouse
SherlockHouse

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
After a good opening weekend, Shahrukh Khan starrer has a considerable drop today. Fan 4th day collection was also affected by ticket prices which were much reduced today. The occupancy in the morning shows was very low (20%). Though the film did show improvement as the day progressed. The multiplexes had a better hold as compared to single screens but even then it was below the mark. As expected the best performing circuits (West Bengal, Mysore) has also dropped. When it comes to single screens or mass centers, they were already low on the weekend and almost crashed at some places on Monday.

Fan box office collection in 4 days will be over 59 crores. The first week is looking to finish in the range of 75 crores. It will be a decent result overall. Fan Monday collection is lower than Shahrukh Khan's last release Dilwale or Happy New Year. Despite the fact that Fan had a much better word of mouth as compared to both these films. Overall it is more than a normal drop and ideally, it needed an excellent hold. Still the film has an outside chance to recover its costs as there is one more open week left.

The gap between Fan and The Jungle Book has been reduced today. It may not be a surprise if the later takes the lead in coming days.

NoCollection
Total 59.35 Cr
Day 1 19.2
Day 2 15.40
Day 3 17.75
Day 4 7.0

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

On the sets of #KuchKuchHotaHai @iamsrk

look at this pic...WOWDay Dreaming
The only thing, i hate of SRK is smoking! I can't stand with it!
My father dare to smoke in front of me! Even if i get smell from him, i get him out of the home! So he has center fresh after smoking so that i can't get smellLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue-DZ-

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Originally posted by khoslakadhokla

Originally posted by yamyam

People sill hung up on BOD'oh

Because, unfortunately, for them, that's the only thing they can be hung up on.

BO success, well we've seen it. 
It was a performance oriented/character driven movie that Shah's fans were expecting this year, and so far looking at the response from everyone, Fan was successful in doing so!

But, aisi baatein yeh log nahi samjhenge! Embarrassed
all old Srk fans has come back with this 

Hum to jahan the, wahin hain.
I love Shah regardless...my love for him is selfless and unconditional now...so a mere movie cannot waver it. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Garima-pallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
By the way, I asked this during Dilwale time as well.. Has the forum been alwaus hung up on BO numbers or is that like a recent thing?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

khoslakadhokla IF-Rockerz
khoslakadhokla
khoslakadhokla

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged

By the way, I asked this during Dilwale time as well.. Has the forum been alwaus hung up on BO numbers or is that like a recent thing?

It's a recent thing...started from around 2010-2011 ish...more specifically, in this forum, when Sallu "come back" and started giving hits after a range of flops. Unfortunately, Ra.One was bashed/unliked a lot more so comparison topics from then on were made incessantly to bring each other's fandom down. Salu fans had all the more gall to do so since they had the so called numbers to defend his "star power". 
There has been an annoying fan of his that always brought the numbers to discussion and now it has become the norm for everyone. Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Housefull-Garima-pallavi25-DZ-

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaapi

@Fantasia : Absolutely loved your review. Beautifully written Embarrassed I think this movie is better analysed by SRK fans than anybody else, 'coz the reviews here are more detailed than any blog reviews. LOL 
It was tough..getting this link..I need a cookie for finding them. 

aww dear yes u do! You deserve a bunch of cookies! Heart

and beautiful writings. Esp the comments that how SRK was brave enough to present himself as the flawed human being and asking his fasns to pass a verdict on it. Not many have the power to strip off the covering and stand in front of the public, allowing them to judge. Star

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HousefullNestleToulouseAS-Rifipallavi25glace-bleue-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Of course every fan of Shahrukh would want the movie to do good business at the BO too. That goes without saying. But I don't think that has anything to do with the lack of promotions. It's a niche film. One has to understand that. Not every niche film does well. Swades didn't. Lootera that got fantastic reviews didn't. It happens. Also it's still running so let's wait for the final verdict. Let's wait to see what the final worldwide gross is. Quality doesn't always mean good BO collections too.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89swati82anonymous39Housefull-Garima-khoslakadhoklaAS-RifiNestleToulousepallavi25VasusenaRadheya-DZ-

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Actually some actors can't perform like SRK and get so much appreciation! They have BO power only! So obviously those actors's fan will count BO numbers only. SimpleTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Garima-pallavi25.rasgulla.glace-bleue-DZ-

Go to top