Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 6)

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Watching the movie today!! So incredibly excited!!Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniBeautyful_MessAS-Rifi-DZ-

.Screwtape. IF-Sizzlerz
.Screwtape.
.Screwtape.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Lol its a psychological thriller. This was expected. 
zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aweeecute

Originally posted by srkjuhi

Can I just say those who are measuring this movie by BO's success don't get the purpose of it to be honest. Of course one wants it to do effing well. But a Swades despite not doing well at the BO , will always been remembered as one of the best movies of Shahrukh's career. The same goes for FAN. I hope it does great business, I hope it makes a lot of profit but if it doesn't , I won't be one bit disappointed that Shahrukh did this! I'm so freaking ecstatic about the fact that he chose this movie. The BO result , whatever it may end up being , whether it's good or not so good, won't change my view on how much I loved it. I hope Shahrukh continues to explore the actor in him because he's effing amazing!
but the thing is its not 2004 its2016
if u look at trend
nowdays only good movies do well
and srk was awesome
but 2nd half was average.
raja sen loved it
but other crtics like rajeev and anupama
gave 3 stars
so it does have flaws

Which movie doesn't have flaws? There's nothing like "perfection" out there. I just stated how I felt after watching it. For me it was flawless , for someone else it might not be and that's okay :) As for the BO , it's a niche film. It doesn't have all the trappings of a commercial movie.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspiritMadame_89Sri-R-Trishh-anitaranipieryroseBeautyful_MessAS-Rifi-DZ-

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Whoever is asking me anything...i m saying "TU NAHI SAMJHEGA"LOL
This dialogue has a great impact on meLOL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_FKfanhumanspiritSri-R-Trishh-pieryroseanitaraniNestleToulouse-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_FKfananitaraniAS-Rifi

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Sanjay Jha @JhaSanjay 4h4 hours ago

@iamsrk plays both susceptible superstar with a fragile ego & an emotionally obsessive #fan bordering on the psychotic to perfection. 4.5/5

sunil @SupportSRKlondn 40m40 minutes ago

@iamsrk Great experience to watch @FanTheFilm with @SRKUniverse members.UK loves you. @MandviSharma #FANUKTakeover

Milap @zmilap 13h13 hours ago

#Fan is @iamsrk and @iamsrk is #Fan As Gaurav he delivers one of the best performances of his career! He truly wins your heart big time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Why Shah Rukh Khan's performance in Fan is one of his finest ever

April 17, 2016, 08:33 AM

Shah Rukh Khan is one of India's greatest actors ever - no two ways about it. His fans swear by his genius-level acting skills, and even his harshest critics admit deep down that the man has brought a wide variety of characters to life, with conviction and grace. However, over the past few years, SRK has been associated with a coupled of films and performances that have left his admirers quite disappointed, and his detractors questioning his script choices and acting prowess.

However, with Fan, the supremely talented performer of old is back. In fact, when all's said and done, his dual act in Fan may just go down as one of his best ever. Here are ten reasons why we think that SRK's double-whammy as moviestar Aryan Khanna and his doppelganger Gaurav Chandna is also one of his most memorable performances ever:

He brilliantly induces Gaurav with wide-eye wonder and childlike innocence that every fan of any star would connect to.

Only to bring out a scary relentlessness in the character the very next moment, which makes you realize that Gaurav is more of an obsessed stalker than a star-struck fan.

SRK takes us through a range of emotions experienced by Gaurav, perfectly capturing his every mood, every heartbreak, and every moment of pain.

And, in doing so, he reminds all of us just how amazing of a dramatic actor he is.

It's the quintessential Shah Rukh Khan of old, playing a quintessential insane character in a captivating way that only he can.

And, then there's his other role of Aryan Khanna, which the actor plays with all the charm and magnetism that made us fall in love with him in the first place.

But, he also evokes a steely resolve and unconquerable spirit in Aryan that mirrors SRK's own qualities, which helped him scale his heights of stardom.

In typical SRK style, he plays off the rest of the cast without hogging the limelight from them.

The best aspect of Shah Rukh's dual act is in how he convinces us that the two central characters are completely different personalities, and yet have some startling similar traits.

In the end, we are transfixed with that same wide-eyed wonder that Gaurav has for him, and are reminded why we fell in love with SRK in the first place.

Image and Videos Courtesy: Yash Raj Films

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniBeautyful_MessNestleToulouseAS-Rifi

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Joy @Joydas 14h14 hours ago

Fan. Raees. 2016 belongs to SRK

Joy @Joydas 14h14 hours ago

Only SRK could have done justice to both the Characters - Gaurav and Aryan. No one else could have come closer to such stellar performance

ViVeCkVasWaNi @VIVECKVASWANI 5h5 hours ago

JabraFan! Superhit song, but not in the film! Such is the power of the performance by SRK, that it's not missed !! Wow!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniAS-Rifi

Go to top