Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 57)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
taran adarsh @taran_adarsh 2h2 hours ago

#Fan Overseas: Opening weekend $ 6.010 million [ 40.01 cr].

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

TheekThaak IF-Rockerz
TheekThaak
TheekThaak

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
@Fantasia : Absolutely loved your review. Beautifully written Embarrassed I think this movie is better analysed by SRK fans than anybody else, 'coz the reviews here are more detailed than any blog reviews. LOL 
It was tough..getting this link..I need a cookie for finding them. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Garima-Fantasia.-DZ-

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamSiyaRam

The movie is getting good response from those who have seen it. But the problem is many people are not aware that it has released, since the buzz was kept too low key. Wish they had promoted it more, not the usual SRK movie types but at least public should know it is releasing. This week is crucial for the BO. On acting front, SRK has got all accolades even from the hardest of critics and public.Thumbs Up
On Jungle Book the theatre's are full of kids, since exams are over. Naturally parents will be watching tooLOLBut the young ones are disappointed too since the famous song "jungle-2 baat chali hai pata chala hai" is not there. The grudge is it SHOULD have been there in hindi version.

maybe I am the only one here, but thank god there was no heavy promotion. I hate when actors/actresses run from one channel to another ...its like they begging janta to come and see their movies. and many times we show up to dekho their movies and they are absolute garbage.

some movies should be left alone to perform on their own. and not all movies are made for boxoffice. fan is more like a documentary on shah. it was bloody dark at times. this is a complete no no for single screens.

lets take a moment and think. hny and dhoodhwaale, jthj...honestly, even if these movies performed better than fan, seriously which one are you enjoying more as a shah FAN today.

seriously , at this stage of Shah's career, which one you would you pick, him to be respected for his ACTING or for that 300cr tag from boxofficeindia.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspirit-Garima-charminggenie-DZ-

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:46am | IP Logged
imagine if the accolades shah is receiving for his performance today was missing as we speak. just imagine. how scared we all be for his upcoming Raees.

don't know about others, but I am going to enjoy Raees now. and I have no fear its going to compete with a Sultan or a Dangal or whatever.

shah has raised the bar as performer already. he said in his interviews, he doesn't even know how the movie FAN going to perform at boxoffice, lol...I am going to give him respect today, finally giving a respect to me a fan, briahna, and not only me, but I respect him for respecting his talent and coming up and SHUTTING ALL UP FOR GOOOD. LIKE REALLY SHUTTING ALL UP.

and now with my head high I can say:

TAKE THIS HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinnacle09-Garima-pallavi25charminggenie-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Prince Prithvi @PrincePrithvi 3h3 hours ago

Top 5 #UAE opening weekend 1) #Dilwale ($3.2M) 2) #HNY ($2.7M) 3) #Dhoom3 ($2.6M) 4) #FAN ($2.5M) 5) #BajrangiBhaijaan ($2.4M)

Rizwan Khan @iamrizkhan8970 6h6 hours ago

Top 5 Worldwide weekend 2016. . 1. #FAN - 114 cr 2. AIRLIFT - 78 cr 3. Kapoor & Sons - 53 cr 4. KI & KA - 48 cr 5. NEERJA - 41 cr

Rizwan Khan @iamrizkhan8970 6h6 hours ago

"More than being 11th highest the feat is to be among more commercial films. No film of dis sort hs evr evn got close to 100 cr " - BOI #FAN

Madame_89pallavi25-DZ-

humanspirit Goldie
humanspirit
humanspirit

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

imagine if the accolades shah is receiving for his performance today was missing as we speak. just imagine. how scared we all be for his upcoming Raees.

don't know about others, but I am going to enjoy Raees now. and I have no fear its going to compete with a Sultan or a Dangal or whatever.

shah has raised the bar as performer already. he said in his interviews, he doesn't even know how the movie FAN going to perform at boxoffice, lol...I am going to give him respect today, finally giving a respect to me a fan, briahna, and not only me, but I respect him for respecting his talent and coming up and SHUTTING ALL UP FOR GOOOD. LIKE REALLY SHUTTING ALL UP.

and now with my head high I can say:

TAKE THIS HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can almost see the middle fingerLOL

swati82glace-bleue-DZ-

humanspirit Goldie
humanspirit
humanspirit

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Wassup peeps?LOL
come join us tackle the haters. What you got? Any collections of words to throw at them?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue-DZ-

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theprince

</div>
the weekend is good but below the mark and the problem is not here the problem is the final result

<div>THE REPORT said today the film drop badly

movie is a flop but shah is EPIC, itna EPIC that others will find hard to match it now.
doodhwaale , hny were hits, but shah was floppy there.
KHUSH?

as a FAN can you say same for your favourites movie?

LOL...I just realized I am a TOP brand FAN.

Heart

Edited by briahna - 18 April 2016 at 8:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspiritswati82-Garima-.Screwtape.pallavi25-DZ-

Go to top