Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 56)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Shah Rukh Khan's Fan collects 52 crores in its first weekend

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
Published Apr 18, 2016, 6:58 pm IST
Updated Apr 18, 2016, 7:00 pm IST
Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan' is not only applauded by the fans but also the film is getting critical acclaim.
Fan' has also leaded the chart in the highest day 1 collection of 2016 so far.
 Fan' has also leaded the chart in the highest day 1 collection of 2016 so far.

Finally the much awaited Shah Rukh Khan's Fan' hit the theatres and created shock waves all over. Fan' is not only applauded by the fans but also the film is getting critical acclaim.

According to the trade experts, Fan' has earned 52.35 crores net box office collection in first weekend beating the 42.50 crore net of Airlift'. 'Fan' has also leaded the chart in the highest day 1 collection of 2016 so far. The film has recorded fairly good numbers in Mumbai, Delhi, UP, West Bengal and Mysore and even other circuits.

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan' Wins Hearts In Pakistan, Sets A New Box-Office Record!

April 18, 2016
facebook twitter reddit gplus

If you think that SRK's films are loved only in India, you're mistaken. Even when Pakistan has a strange history of banning Bollywood films, something positive has happened with Shah Rukh Khan's Fan.  

Fan

According to box-office records, Shah Rukh Khan's Fan has set a new record. Reports claim that the film has already managed to rake in Rs. 52.35 crore in the first three days of the release. An official for Geo films distributed the film in Pakistan has claimed that the collections for the first three days all over Pakistan have already exceeded 50 crore.

He said:

"The biggest generation of revenue has come in Karachi and Lahore and the fans have given the film a thumbs up as bookings for the next one week are sold out in most cineplexes and theatres."

Nadeem Mandviwala a well-known exhibitor, distributor and cinema owner said:

Shah Rukh Khan

"Shah Rukh is a bankable star and his star power was visible in the first three days of the film's release as all shows have been sold out in Karachi."

Shah Rukh Khan's magic is spread all over the globe it seems and we're certainly not surprised.

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Cricketwallah @cricketwallah 4h4 hours ago

IMO, #Fan is the high point of @iamsrk's career as actor. Must see

201 retweets 176 likes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

Cannot get over the brilliance of FAN. 

By the way al of us here are applauding Gaurav more, but according to me, it can be wrong though, but according to me portraying Aryan Khanna was much more difficult than Gaurav. 

Aryan Khanna was a superstar, SRK himself is a superstar, its like portraying yourself on screen WITHOUT portraying yourself. 

Aryan Khaana had to be a human , a flawed human, arrogant as a star, but still kind hearted, abusing power to get some one arrested, and at the same time generous enough to make sure he isn't beaten up. Aryan Khaana had those layers, which get peeled off every single minute of the film. I am in love with the tragic human flaws of Aran Khanna .. and then .. the last scene .. where he sees Gaurav fall down .. that look .. that emotion - SRK IS BLOODY BRILLIANT. 

If given a chance, i would like to pick up Aryan Khanna's character for furthur analysis rather than Gaurav. 

Last thread pe there was so much gushing of Aryan, ya! Charminggenie and kabeeraspeaking gave some fabulous reviews describing him.  I'm sure you'll love reading them. Smile I haven't seen your review? Can you provide the link please? Would love to read it.  Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

theeki.mithai IF-Stunnerz
theeki.mithai
theeki.mithai

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Wassup peeps?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspirit-DZ-

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
this thread is on a roll
guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by rogerrocks

No i don't Stern SmileLOL  I heard they are incredibly sweet with their fans? I wouldn't know what to say if i ever met them..Probably smile like an idiot and say the cliched 'am a huge fan' line LOL    In an alternate universe, i'l tell RF that Mirka sucks and he deserves better ROFL

Roger is so cute . I think I should meet him up again during Wimbledon , will give you live update this time. LOL 
I was legit star stuck but both are really humble . Sachin especially is exactly like how he sounds and behaves. So un-like other celeb. Roger is funny tho. I kept smiling and giggling (not like a certaine ex-Miss World) but close enough. LOL

Oh , I still prefer Aryan over Gaurav.

Ufff! So effing jealous. Roger is the only celeb across diff professions for whom I have shed tears (when he shed tears) LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenierogerrocks

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Originally posted by Kaapi

Originally posted by Fantasia.

Cannot get over the brilliance of FAN. 

By the way al of us here are applauding Gaurav more, but according to me, it can be wrong though, but according to me portraying Aryan Khanna was much more difficult than Gaurav. 

Aryan Khanna was a superstar, SRK himself is a superstar, its like portraying yourself on screen WITHOUT portraying yourself. 

Aryan Khaana had to be a human , a flawed human, arrogant as a star, but still kind hearted, abusing power to get some one arrested, and at the same time generous enough to make sure he isn't beaten up. Aryan Khaana had those layers, which get peeled off every single minute of the film. I am in love with the tragic human flaws of Aran Khanna .. and then .. the last scene .. where he sees Gaurav fall down .. that look .. that emotion - SRK IS BLOODY BRILLIANT. 

If given a chance, i would like to pick up Aryan Khanna's character for furthur analysis rather than Gaurav. 

Last thread pe there was so much gushing of Aryan, ya! Charminggenie and kabeeraspeaking gave some fabulous reviews describing him.  I'm sure you'll love reading them. Smile I haven't seen your review? Can you provide the link please? Would love to read it.  Embarrassed 

Oh sorry i had missed the last threads Embarrassed, can you give me a link to those rreviews please? . Here is the link to my review dear Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guftagooAS-Rifi-DZ-

Go to top