Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 34)

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

and who knew that we have such amazing writers here on IFShockedClapClap

awww .. Thank u dear Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

briahnablue-ice.-DZ-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

this topic kinda reminds me of barfi days now. long long brilliant writeups.
LOL

ab movie achhi ho..toh log bhi motivate hote hain to write...bakwaas movies ke liye kaun time waste karega...1/5 stars...will be enough to convey the messageLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
I believe that for a story to make audiences feel, question and think, it has to have a hard hitting tragic ending. It had to show the worst possible consequences so that when people step out of the hall, they take with them the shiver and fear of the worst. 
It was a wonderful review, but for me, an ending where Gaurav would have redeemed would have been a total negation of his character, because no way it would have been possible for Gaurav to be alive and not go back to Aryan. no way. 

I guess one of the shining dialogues of the entire movie was said by a side character - Gaurav's mother ..when she says to Aryan, " kaash apki chamak k peche nai apki mehnat k peche lagay hota .. tu aj wo bhi kuch hota". 

That is where fans go wrong, they admire the glitter, not the hardwork, and that is where Gaurav failed. 

BUT, i respect your opinion and totally agreed on the no girl and songs part! Embarrassed

Edited by Fantasia. - 17 April 2016 at 4:42pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

guftagooRamSiyaRamkabeeraspeakingangrybreadNestleToulousepallavi25Cutiepie RaniAS-Rifiblue-ice.-DZ-

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
does anyone feels the same about Gaurav character that it looks so real I'm imaging there is a person called Gaurav like it's not only a character.  SRK made big impact with Gaurav.  why why ? Hez not real : (( 
now I never gonna see him i have to see fan ever time to see Gaurav 

Sania Gaurav is srk. why can't I believe it Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.AS-Rifi-DZ-

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

does anyone feels the same about Gaurav character that it looks so real I'm imaging there is a person called Gaurav like it's not only a character.  SRK made big impact with Gaurav.  why why ? Hez not real : (( 
now I never gonna see him i have to see fan ever time to see Gaurav 

Sania Gaurav is srk. why can't I believe it Broken Heart

i was pissed or say worried  when i heard shah is coming with another VFX  after ra 1. 
i said not again...get the hell out of this crave mann.

BUT, today, he proved me wrong. i applaud him for going after his dream, his crave, and creating a Gaurav. this Gaurav will be remembered forever. 

and yes...how real Gaurav looks. but don't forget , its shah's real act that takes this VFX Gaurav to next level.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri-Rangrybreadblue-ice.-SalShah4eva--DZ-

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Thanks for the wonderful review dear..

Last night i watched Fan, and still now also am reminiscing Gaurav's scenes in my mind.. SRK created another actor in the name Gaurav Chandana..Not a character.An actor. A totally different person. As if i am waiting for Gaurav to appear in movies later. SRK has outdone himself and proved why he is called 'THE KING KHAN'

The movie had some flaws,mostly the editing part,  but the sheer brilliant acting of SRK in dual roles , filled these gaps.. I wished that the script wise and the editing was bit tighter, ,and  in par with the stupendous acting of SRK, this movie will be THE MOST FINEST AND FAVOURITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME, in my opinion.

I loved the message given at the end, to which we can totally relate to, and this film is a lesson to some people who goes to a  great extent in 'worshiping' their favorite stars.

SRK gave us Gaurav whom i will never forget.. The lines of this film will be remembered too.. 'Rehne de, tu nahi samjhega,' ' Sab kuch bola, par sorry na bola',
so I am not alone thinking the same : (

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by AishMinoz

Originally posted by gulabi22

Why everyone is saying end is bad??
not bad its sad .watch the movieWink

She can't ...KRK didn't approveLOL...sorry GulabiLOL
aye you when I'm drinking something don't Crack me upAngryROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.-DZ-

theeki.mithai IF-Stunnerz
theeki.mithai
theeki.mithai

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Shahrukh should read the review threads.. He should know what he had set out to achieve has reached ots destination and how... No one would ever be able to doubt his acting ability ever again..They might not like his movie choices but no one can ever say he cannot act.. He wanted to shut up those who said he hams, overacts and what not and how beautifully has he done thatStarStar
More importantly, he has realized his dream of using VFx rightly... This is a dream gor which he ws ridiculed but he pursued it relentlessly and how wonderfully has his efforts born fruit!!
As rightly said by the judge in AKA, his life is a movie script which can inspire ppl in every walks of life

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawad321Maraka_Musso89angrybreadpallavi25Beautyful_MessNestleToulouseblue-ice.-DZ-

Go to top