Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 33)

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishMinoz

Originally posted by gulabi22

Why everyone is saying end is bad??
not bad its sad .watch the movieWink

She can't ...KRK didn't approveLOL...sorry GulabiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

It's one review that I know I will go back to again so thanks for sharing that here as well, BI. It captures what the movie is about so beautifully and delves into things in a way that makes you ponder over those scenes even more. Loved it. 

I will have to see the movie again from Arre Yaar's eyes now...after reading her review I was like...of course...yess...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
LOL
Fan is more like TWMR...movie is flawed  here and there,  but Kangs and Shah roars.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue-DZ-

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Oh wow the third thread! Star

Edited by Fantasia. - 17 April 2016 at 4:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawad321-DZ-

Fawad321 Senior Member
Fawad321
Fawad321

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Gaurav's character left a huge impact on me.I'm still thinking about him Cry Watching FAN again tomorrow.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.angrybreadglace-bleue-DZ-

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Movie Review - SPOILER ALERT. 

FAN is FAN-TASTIC. 
Okay so i watched the movie with zero expectations. Being a die hard fan of SRK, he had lately dissappointed me SO much with things like OSO, HNY and the latest Dilwale, almost had lost hope that SRK will be back to content driven movies or not, BUT, he is BACK, he is BACK AND HOW. 

Firstly, can i please ask the critics the reason for not praising the second half? I mean how can they NOT like the second half? How can they? It was FREAKING BRILLIANT. Infact the WHOLE movie was FREAKING BRILLIANT! Right from the first minute to the last minute. 

The brilliant thing about FAN is that it talks about characters, it talks about the CHARACTER of a SUPER STAR, and the CHARACTER of a FAN. There is no hero worship of ShahRukh Khan, there is no mockery of fans, there is nothing - except for one - the goddman tragic flaw. 

Aryan Khaana and Gaurav both had a tragic flaw, of not negotiating on their set terms. 

When Gaurav decided he needs a hug from his idol, he needed a hug from his idol.
When Aryan decided he will not hug, he will not hug. 

When Gaurav decided he needed an apology, he needed an apology. 
When Aryan decided he will not apologise, he did not apologise. 

They both did not negotiate, and thus the tragedy happened, the tragedy of Gaurav. 

The last scene had some beautiful brilliant and thought provoking scenes. 

Aryan Khanna was a self made man, he wanted to explain to Gaurav how he fandom was not the direction of his life, how living with your identity is what one should strive for, being a shadow of a superstar is no achievement, and Gaurav .. that boy .. that fan .. ap nahi samjho gey .. 

Oh he echoed EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this universe who is a fan. Every single person. He echoed me. 

The superstars will not understand, why do normal people, who may not ever meet them, keep a track of every single minute of their lives? Why do they keep a pile of their pictures? Why do they obsess about them? why do they end up fighting for them? Why? Ap nahi samjho gey .. 

This movie made my belief stronger that fandom and stars should always share a platonic relationship, because we fans make our stars to be divine, but they are not divine, they are humans .. we worship them, but humans cannot be worshipped. Keep a platonic relationship, love them, pray for them .. but stay far away .. i agree with Aryan .. tum apni jagah khush .. main apni jagah .. 

and Aryan Khanna - oh how real was he. When he abuses Gaurav standing in his home and Gaurav says, "tch tch .. log kya kahengey .. itna bara star aur itni ghatia zubaan?" -Aryan Khanna showed us how the superstar is after all a human being. How a super star is nothing but a man who works hard, who has responsibilities, who is scared for his family? Who jumped out of his car to run across the street following a stalker? and who is so flawed .. that he will NOT apologise if he thinks he is not wrong. 

When gaurav falls down .. you think, Aryan .. it was just a sorry .. you should have said it, but then when you think about Aryan .. why would he? That is the beauty of FAN. It questions so much without preaching.

A BRILLIANT BRILLIANT MOVIE of recent times. A brilliant psychoanalytical social thrilier which will question every single thought in your mind regarding fans and stars. 

and for SRK - You are the King of Bollywood. THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING. 
WELCOME BACK KING KHAN. Star

Edited by Fantasia. - 17 April 2016 at 4:25pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

awkardpyschoTheekThaakzaroonkashafRollingStonesbriahnaangrybreadkabeeraspeakingpallavi25charminggenieNestleToulouseAS-Rifiglace-bleueTheRager-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

Movie Review - SPOILER ALERT. 

FAN is FAN-TASTIC. 
Okay so i watched the movie with zero expectations. Being a die hard fan of SRK, he had lately dissappointed me SO much with things like OSO, HNY and the latest Dilwale, almost had lost hope that SRK will be back to content driven movies or not, BUT, he is BACK, he is BACK AND HOW. 

Firstly, can i please ask the critics the reason for not praising the second half? I mean how can they NOT like the second half? How can they? It was FREAKING BRILLIANT. Infact the WHOLE movie was FREAKING BRILLIANT! Right from the first minute to the last minute. 

The brilliant thing about FAN is that it talks about characters, it talks about the CHARACTER of a SUPER STAR, and the CHARACTER of a FAN. There is no hero worship of ShahRukh Khan, there is no mockery of fans, there is nothing - except for one - the goddman tragic flaw. 

Aryan Khaana and Gaurav both had a tragic flaw, of not negotiating on their set terms. 

When Gaurav decided he needs a hug from his idol, he needed a hug from his idol.
When Aryan decided he will not hug, he will not hug. 

When Gaurav decided he needed an apology, he needed an apology. 
When Aryan decided he will not apologise, he did not apologise. 

They both did not negotiate, and thus the tragedy happened, the tragedy of Gaurav. 

The last scene had some beautiful brilliant and thought provoking scenes. 

Aryan Khanna was a self made man, he wanted to explain to Gaurav how he fandom was not the direction of his life, how living with your identity is what one should strive for, being a shadow of a superstar is no achievement, and Gaurav .. that boy .. that fan .. ap nahi samjho gey .. 

Oh he echoed EVERY SINGLE PERSON on this universe who is a fan. Every single person. He echoed me. 

The superstars will not understand, why do normal people, who may not ever meet them, keep a track of every single minute of their lives? Why do they keep a pile of their pictures? Why do they obsess about them? why do they end up fighting for them? Why? Ap nahi samjho gey .. 

This movie made my belief stronger that fandom and stars should always share a platonic relationship, because we fans make our stars to be divine, but they are not divine, they are humans .. we worship them, but humans cannot be worshipped. Keep a platonic relationship, love them, pray for them .. but stay far away .. i agree with Aryan .. tum apni jagah khush .. main apni jagah .. 

and Aryan Khanna - oh how real was he. When he abuses Gaurav standing in his home and Gaurav says, "tch tch .. log kya kahengey .. itna bara star aur itni ghatia zubaan?" -Aryan Khanna showed us how the superstar is after all a human being. How a super star is nothing but a man who works hard, who has responsibilities, who is scared for his family? Who jumped out of his car to run across the street following a stalker? and who is so flawed .. that he will NOT apologise if he thinks he is not wrong. 

When gaurav falls down .. you think, Aryan .. it was just a sorry .. you should have said it, but then when you think about Aryan .. why would he? That is the beauty of FAN. It questions so much without preaching.

A BRILLIANT BRILLIANT MOVIE of recent times. A brilliant psychoanalytical social thrilier which will question every single thought in your mind regarding fans and stars. 

and for SRK - You are the King of Bollywood. THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING. 
WELCOME BACK KING KHAN. Star

and who knew that we have such amazing writers here on IFShockedClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.briahnaangrybreadAS-Rifi-DZ-

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
this topic kinda reminds me of barfi days now. long long brilliant writeups.
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.angrybreadglace-bleue-DZ-

Go to top