Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 26)

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Lakhan.

Today #FAN collected approx 17.5Cr so weekend's total-18+14.50+17.50=50Cr. It's not flop or disaster but it's a washout.

LOL

Arey tumhaare paas din hi din hain aage numbers phenkne ke liye , hum to kab se intezaar me baithe hain number bhai ke LOL #tu nahi samjhega#

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Exactly.. I so get why Shahrukh kept saying that Aryan was much more difficult to play than Gaurav and he did go to great lengths for Gaurav.. He mentioned in AKA that he had to tie a cloth around his neck to bring out the voice.. But Aryan was so close to home, it must have stirred some water and messed up his brain.. This has to be one of the most courageous characters that anyone has ever playedStar

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zaroonkashafpieryroseangrybreadNestleToulousepallavi25AS-Rifiblue-ice.VasusenaRadheya-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humanspirit

Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by humanspirit

Kaun kaun trance mein hai abhi tak...aao sabko jagaata hoon
Me me me me me me 
Well watch some "kick" ass movie that earned a lot of "dhan"...u will be out of your tranceLOL

omg u r on a roll LOL

humanspiritAS-Rifi

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Oh and I also loved the scene where Aryan's wife realized that it was Gaurav  in her house and then when she comes with the gun and sees Gaurav with her daughter.. Loved that scene to bits

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryroseangrybreadBeautyful_MessNestleToulousepallavi25AS-Rifiblue-ice.VasusenaRadheya-DZ-

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gendua

A VERY BAD, PRETENTIOUS, WANNABE NICHE SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT COMING FROM A WANNABE KING!!
Please AVOID IT!!

And don't forget to THANKS ME!!
Please don't waste all your limited posts of today on useless FAN only LOL may be there are some other RANDOM topics where you might need some WinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranipallavi25Beautyful_MessAS-RifiVasusenaRadheya-DZ-

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
The scene in the empty stadium and the two instances where he just looks at himself in the mirror.. MAN!!  I am going to be on a gushing mode for a long time nowStarStar

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranipieryroseangrybreadBeautyful_MessNestleToulouseAS-Rifipallavi25-DZ-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
So guys I went to watch FAN yesterday...It was the last 10:30 show and the show was sold out again...luckily I had booked my tickets beforehand since the before I had gone and came back without watching as it was sold out...
So coming to the movie...its hard to describe how I felt or am still feeling...its weird that a movie can affect you so much...its literally haunting me..It was dark...it was thrilling..it was thought provoking and it had an absolutely wonderful message which is so true in the current scenario..If not anything that message stays with you...

I gave it 4.5 stars...let me first tell you what I didn't like about the movie..it was the fight scenes..I thought they could have been shortened a little bit...although they were necessary to show the craziness of Gaurav and then how mad it made Aryan...but still in general I do not enjoy too much fighting , blood or gory scenes...apart from that there were some illogical scenes...which is normal for any BW movie...u can't really escape these kinds of scenes...

Now my favorite part...the positives..

The background music is electrifying and goes so well with whatever was going on in the scenes ..it adds to the intensity...there are no songs and not for one moment did I feel the need for any song...songs would have only broken the flow of the movie..

The locations were just gorgeous...which means showing the real Delhi and the foreign locales...the director has made full use of them...the Delhi portion was so endearing and nostalgic..

The action was good I guess...well it looked good...I am not really a good judge of action scenes...I loved those chase scenes too...how much energy does this man have at 50..WOW..

Editing was really very very good and crisp...a poor editing could have ruined this movie otherwise..

The performances of the supporting cast was good...which includes Gaurav's parents and the three ladies...their roles were short but they were meaningful and well written..

Now to the best part...Shahrukh Khan...its difficult to describe it in words...u have to go watch and see for yourself...all I can say is that until now for me AB Sr is like a God of acting...and with this movie...Shahrukh Khan is at par with him...atleast for me he is...This is the best performance of his career...The movie may not be better than CDI...but SRK's performance in FAN outshines anything that he has done in any of his movies so far...I am telling you it will be difficult for even Shahrukh to TOP this one...As Gaurav and as Aryan...it was incredible to see two entirely different characters played by the same actor in one scene...when they face each other...it is almost difficult to believe that they both have been played by Shahrukh Khan...now I understand why Raja Sen tweeted just one sentence after watching FAN...ONLY SHAHRUKH KHAN COULD HAVE DONE IT...you have to watch it to believe it...amazing amazing stuff...those eyes...that face...OMG...the last scene ...and the look of helplessness on Aryan's face...the smirk on Gaurav's face...the words...rehne de ...tun nahin samjhega...just unbelievable..too good...I guess even Shahrukh didn't know what he is capable of...

Shahrukh u deserve to SNATCH every award for this..

and oh before I forget...I loved the 2nd half more than the first half..
This movie is a niche movie...it doesn't have anything for and won't appeal to the audience who loves masala movies...thats why its not doing well at Single screens..There is absolutely nothing wrong in liking masala movies( I myself do)..and I am not judging those people ...just saying that FAN is not for them..

4.5 stars for the movie..

SRK's performance is beyond any stars..

Go watch it guys...u won't regret it:)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321zaroonkashafpieryroseangrybreadanitaraniqazplmpallavi25Beautyful_MessNestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ--SalShah4eva-

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

FAN Sunday 3rd Day Collections and Weekend: Early Estimate

1 hour ago
1 min read

FAN has collected Rs 18-19 crore on Sunday at the box office, taking the 3-day collections to 52 - 53 crore net - as per early estimates (official collections will be published in the morning).

Multiplex business did show decent growth on the 3rd day, especially at metro cities where the occupancy for the noon and evening shows was pretty good.

Monday now becomes all important for the Shah Rukh Khan starrer. Tickets at multiplexes are sold for a cheaper price during the weekdays. For example, PVR Juhu in Mumbai was selling night show tickets for Rs 380 for the weekend, the same show ticket for the weekdays (Monday to Thursday) is 30% cheaper at Rs 270.

Since the film is performing mainly at multiplexes, the drop in ticket prices will have an impact on business.

Ideally, FAN needs to hold to around the 9-10 crore mark on Monday. This would give the film a fair chance of not only recovering costs, but going on to become a decent grosser.

FAN Box Office Collections in 3 days

• Friday - 19.2 crore
  • Saturday - 15.4 crore
  • Sunday - 18-19 crore (approx, early estimate)
  • Total - 53 crore (approx)

Aamnakideewani.Omkara.

Go to top