Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I believe that for a story to make audiences feel, question and think, it has to have a hard hitting tragic ending. It had to show the worst possible consequences so that when people step out of the hall, they take with them the shiver and fear of the worst. 
It was a wonderful review, but for me, an ending where Gaurav would have redeemed would have been a total negation of his character, because no way it would have been possible for Gaurav to be alive and not go back to Aryan. no way. 

I guess one of the shining dialogues of the entire movie was said by a side character - Gaurav's mother ..when she says to Aryan, " kaash apki chamak k peche nai apki mehnat k peche lagay hota .. tu aj wo bhi kuch hota". 

That is where fans go wrong, they admire the glitter, not the hardwork, and that is where Gaurav failed. 

BUT, i respect your opinion and totally agreed on the no girl and songs part! 😳
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
does anyone feels the same about Gaurav character that it looks so real I'm imaging there is a person called Gaurav like it's not only a character.  SRK made big impact with Gaurav.  why why ? Hez not real : (( 
now I never gonna see him i have to see fan ever time to see Gaurav 

Sania Gaurav is srk. why can't I believe it 🥺
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SalShah4eva-

does anyone feels the same about Gaurav character that it looks so real I'm imaging there is a person called Gaurav like it's not only a character.  SRK made big impact with Gaurav.  why why ? Hez not real : (( 

now I never gonna see him i have to see fan ever time to see Gaurav 

Sania Gaurav is srk. why can't I believe it 🥺

i was pissed or say worried  when i heard shah is coming with another VFX  after ra 1. 
i said not again...get the hell out of this crave mann.

BUT, today, he proved me wrong. i applaud him for going after his dream, his crave, and creating a Gaurav. this Gaurav will be remembered forever. 

and yes...how real Gaurav looks. but don't forget , its shah's real act that takes this VFX Gaurav to next level.

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pieryrose

Thanks for the wonderful review dear..

Last night i watched Fan, and still now also am reminiscing Gaurav's scenes in my mind.. SRK created another actor in the name Gaurav Chandana..Not a character.An actor. A totally different person. As if i am waiting for Gaurav to appear in movies later. SRK has outdone himself and proved why he is called 'THE KING KHAN'

The movie had some flaws,mostly the editing part,  but the sheer brilliant acting of SRK in dual roles , filled these gaps.. I wished that the script wise and the editing was bit tighter, ,and  in par with the stupendous acting of SRK, this movie will be THE MOST FINEST AND FAVOURITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME, in my opinion.

I loved the message given at the end, to which we can totally relate to, and this film is a lesson to some people who goes to a  great extent in 'worshiping' their favorite stars.

SRK gave us Gaurav whom i will never forget.. The lines of this film will be remembered too.. 'Rehne de, tu nahi samjhega,' ' Sab kuch bola, par sorry na bola',

so I am not alone thinking the same : (
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

She can't ...KRK didn't approve😆...sorry Gulabi😆

aye you when I'm drinking something don't Crack me up😡🤣
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Shahrukh should read the review threads.. He should know what he had set out to achieve has reached ots destination and how... No one would ever be able to doubt his acting ability ever again..They might not like his movie choices but no one can ever say he cannot act.. He wanted to shut up those who said he hams, overacts and what not and how beautifully has he done that⭐️⭐️
More importantly, he has realized his dream of using VFx rightly... This is a dream gor which he ws ridiculed but he pursued it relentlessly and how wonderfully has his efforts born fruit!!
As rightly said by the judge in AKA, his life is a movie script which can inspire ppl in every walks of life
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulabi22

Why everyone is saying end is bad??

cos it kills you to see Gaurav say goodbye forever. just kills you.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^ IKR??
Someone shld definitely tweet him those reviews especially Areyaar's review...it's so damn good he shld definitely read it. 
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
uff there is a reason why we have review thread separetly but yeah for srk and his movie reviews it is saat khoon maaf...jai ho red chillies oops IF😃
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol at spoiler alert, FAN was so predictable that anyone who saw the Trailer understood what was going to happen.