Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 21)

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Watched Fan.

I can point out a number of flaws in the film but it still would be one of the best films I have seen in recent times. I am really overwhelmed and pleasantly surprised that BW could come up with a film like this although it could have been much better in terms of script and editing. The major fault of this film has to be its futile effort to be an action thriller!  50% of the action scenes could be chopped yet it would have made no difference to the essense of the film, rather that would have made it more thrilling.

Coming to the man of the moment, SRK shined and how!  From the reviews, I thought SRK nailed Gaurav but boy was he perfect as Aryan too! This film makes you wonder, why he wastes his talent in Dilwales and Ra.Ones. LOL  He made me root for Gaurav, although he was wrong at times! 

The last scene where Aryan sees Gaurav in the crowd made me teary eyed!  Seriously, there are so many fans in the world who forgets all miseries of their own lives and find happiness in their stars, pray and hope for their welfare without expecting anything in return! Fan-celeb relationship has to be the most one way relationship ever!  For you, your star might be a big part of your life but for that star, you are just one of the millions fans he has. He does not know or care about your existence! 

Spoiler

I hear people hated the climax, but I loved it. Can't think of any better climax to be honest. Gaurav's death made Aryan a better person and made him appreciate the people who dedicate a large part of their lives to loving him, appreciating him, defending him!  Perfect for me!

Spoiler ends.

This film, is a lesson for the fans too. Do not make a star your idol. Because you see what he wants you to see. You don't know him and he might be a completely different person than what you think. Do not put him on a pedestal and worship him like a God.  Everyone, actually every fan should watch the film and take this lesson.

Lastly Kudos to SRK for making a mockery of his stardom through Aryan Khanna.  That's brave and totally applause worthy!

My rating: 4/5.

Woah!  it turned out quite long. Can't remember the last time I wrote such a big review! LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

--love--Shanak_FanTheAquaCapriRainbowPearlszaroonkashafMrsChandlerBinganitaranipieryrose.Screwtape.briahnakabeeraspeakingruky786charminggenieNestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ-

Jiyagulabi IF-Stunnerz
Jiyagulabi
Jiyagulabi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -cuteee.tigress

Originally posted by gulabi22

Lo bhaiyya krk ko ab bhi na maano. Party
Simply he was bang on!!
And budget is 105 crs so it has to cross 105cr.
Yeah the budget is what is gonna kill its collection. If it had lesser budget, aaraam se superhit ho jaati ye!
Aur karo VFXThumbs Down

That's what I was saying LOL but people mocked me by saying I m taking krk very seriously.no matter how douche is krk but he's spot on.
Jiyagulabi IF-Stunnerz
Jiyagulabi
Jiyagulabi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Housefull

The movie will pick up eventually.. I think its too quick to write it off . And i don't think the sunday early estimates have come.

LOL acha mazaak karlethi ho behan
--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
KRK ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jiyagulabi.Omkara.

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I don't know how many here would agree with me but I think Aryan's role is not something everyone out there would have done. That for me is a freaking brave choice. I loved Gaurav but for Shahrukh to play Aryan the way he did is what I find just as courageous. Yes , you can find the similarities in Shahrukh and Aryan. That character was obviously written keeping Shahrukh's journey in mind but Aryan is not Shahrukh. The fact that some are thinking well he was just playing himself is what I find really interesting for a lack of a better word. Which is why I say it's gutsy choice because he knows the audience can interpret it that way yet he went ahead and did it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hedwig_fawkespieryrose.Screwtape.AS-Rifi-DZ-

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
At least i will expect Fan to cross JAI HO LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

2RsFan

theeki.mithai IF-Stunnerz
theeki.mithai
theeki.mithai

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

I don't know how many here would agree with me but I think Aryan's role is not something everyone out there would have done. That for me is a freaking brave choice. I loved Gaurav but for Shahrukh to play Aryan the way he did is what I find just as courageous. Yes , you can find the similarities in Shahrukh and Aryan. That character was obviously written keeping Shahrukh's journey in mind but Aryan is not Shahrukh. The fact that some are thinking well he was just playing himself is what I find really interesting for a lack of a better word. Which is why I say it's gutsy choice because he knows the audience can interpret it that way yet he went ahead and did it.
Exactly.. There is no actor out there who can even think of attempting something like this.. This is a character which will go down in history.. A superstar who had the courage to bare his stardom and show the layers beneath itStarStar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaroonkashafAS-RifiVasusenaRadheya-DZ-

I_M_SultaN IF-Addictz
I_M_SultaN
I_M_SultaN

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
first of all apericiate srk for doing something brave like this he was good as aryan and did very well as gaurav Thumbs Up
but i dnt get the movie sorry guys lol but give me dilwale over fan anyday its so slow boring n predictable

bhut scope the script me but the great director manish sharma dnt explore it editing bhi ajeeb s thi 

although dialogue deliviery of shah is great Thumbs Up

i will 2/5  1 for concept script n 1 for srk  

not my type may be  to bore n slow 

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 17 April 2016 at 12:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrosebriahnacharminggenie-SalShah4eva-

Go to top