Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 16)

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Aditi Rao Hydari @aditiraohydari 3h3 hours ago

Unconditional, epic #JabraFan love for the most awesome @iamsrk... Always and forever the bestest #swoon #FAN

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HousefullanitaraniNikki_Titli

.sajitha. Goldie
.sajitha.
.sajitha.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
So as usual, I went to watch the film with my sister who happens to be crazier but way more sensible fan than Gaurav.LOL
First of all, I have to say I liked the film. Before Gaurav became obsessed and revengeful, as a fan I could totally relate to his feelings. Come on we all are fans and idolise someone over here and in real life. The way he knew about Aryan, the way he got excited over Aryan. The wall posters. Been there done that. Till that point yes. Even up to the point when Gaurav felt he need to do something to stop Sid Kapoor from harming his Aryan Khanna. After that, its just totally unrelatable. Obviously we are still quite sane compared to Gaurav.LOLLOL 

The first half was good. Second half is a little let down though I loved the chasing scenes. The chase game between Aryan and Gaurav was keeping at the edge of my seat. However, I feel Gaurav's hatred for Aryan Khanna in the second half wasnt established as strong. Yes he was mad because of the jail term and the pain he went through. But it wasnt like Aryan was evil. He behaved civilly throughout. Damn Aryan even advised Gaurav to live his life and tried explaining to him that stars are human beings too. Ofcourse Gaurav has gone too far and there was no turning back for him. Also yes Aryan should have just said sorry just so Gaurav's bruised ego got repaired. I don understand how a somewhat middle class boy like Gaurav managed to go to countries like London and pose like Aryan without a proper ID card. Security lapse of MT or cinematic liberty? 

This movie only re established the fact that SRK is his biggest fan. The real life award clippings and his interviews. Masterstroke was naming the rival Sid Kapoor.LOL He loves himself totally and its not a bad thing though. SRK was good as Gaurav and himself as Aryan?Confused I don know is that how you would phrase it. Even though its nothing extraordinary to rave about, but his humongous screen presence kept the film going I would say. I just wish the reason for revenge should have been stronger. That would have lifted this film to several notches above.

Overall an above average film. Definitely miles ahead of craps like Dilwale and HNY. SRK should have just done this film instead of Dilwale. But its still not in the leagues of Swades or CDI. Decent one time watch.

3/5

ps : any idea why the song wasnt in the film? it was just a promotional song??

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Mark Kermode @KermodeMovie 7h7 hours ago

@iamsrk It definitely did. Plaudits to you, sir.

Sonu Nigam @sonunigam 7h7 hours ago

Fan is one movie, that as a subject can be adopted in Hollywood if it hasn't been as yet for lack of my knowledge.Logical, doable, thinkable

Sonu Nigam @sonunigam 7h7 hours ago

It heartening to see the little @ShriyaP delivering a seasoned performance despite d mammoth presence of @iamsrk .Wonderful job little one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HousefullNikki_Titli

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful review dear..

Last night i watched Fan, and still now also am reminiscing Gaurav's scenes in my mind.. SRK created another actor in the name Gaurav Chandana..Not a character.An actor. A totally different person. As if i am waiting for Gaurav to appear in movies later. SRK has outdone himself and proved why he is called 'THE KING KHAN'

The movie had some flaws,mostly the editing part,  but the sheer brilliant acting of SRK in dual roles , filled these gaps.. I wished that the script wise and the editing was bit tighter, ,and  in par with the stupendous acting of SRK, this movie will be THE MOST FINEST AND FAVOURITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME, in my opinion.

I loved the message given at the end, to which we can totally relate to, and this film is a lesson to some people who goes to a  great extent in 'worshiping' their favorite stars.

SRK gave us Gaurav whom i will never forget.. The lines of this film will be remembered too.. 'Rehne de, tu nahi samjhega,' ' Sab kuch bola, par sorry na bola',

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25Cutiepie RaniBeautyful_Messblue-ice.-SalShah4eva-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Housefull

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
PVRCinemas @_PVRCinemas 6h6 hours ago

.@iamsrk was always interested in playing the role of a Delhi-based youngster, which he finally got in @FanTheFilm.

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Shah Rukh Khan wins over the world with Fan

Shah Rukh Khan: 'Thank you to everyone around the world'

Shah Rukh Khan has expressed his gratitude to his fans around the world following the "overwhelming" response to his latest release Fan. Posting a video on Twitter to his 19m followers, he said he had not expected the film "to be embraced so lovingly."

"On behalf of Aryan Khanna and Gaurav, Maneesh, Adi and everyone who has made Fan, thank you for the overwhelming response. We're extremely thankful that you liked it so much, because it is a very different film. We never expected it to be embraced so lovingly and so universally. So thank you to everyone around the world," he said. " Normally I would not do this but this film is special and you guys made it all the more special. Love you all."

Shah Rukh Khan has won universal praise for his performance in FanYRF

With the use of prosthetics and SFX Khan portrays the two central characters in the Maneesh Sharma directed film, superstar Aryan Khanna and his super fan, the obsessive Gaurav Chandna. The plot sees the characters' lives intertwine, after a perceived slight by Aryan prompts doppelganger Gaurav to embark on a revenge-fuelled campaign to destroy the reputation of his former idol in his desperation to win his attention.

Fan also explores the fickle world of celebrity , the fleeting nature of fame and the reality of life for the superstar who is subject to the alternating adulation and animosity from the public.

The YRF film, which employs state of the art special effects commissioned from Hollywood and incorporates nail-biting chase sequences, has been hailed for its technical innovations, but primarily for Khan's nuanced portrayal of the spurned fan Gaurav, and the dramatic face-off that ensues in the course of this twisted game of cat and mouse.

Shah Rukh Khan is winning rave reviews for his double role in the action thriller FanYash Raj Films

The film has been universally hailed as a triumph, with fans around the world and Khan's industry peers lauding his performances in the action thriller. Indeed, the whole of Bollywood seemed to take to social media to lavish the 'baadshah' of them all with praise for his astounding display of histrionics.

Khan recently told IBTimesUK that while he is surprised by the adulation he receives, he remains grateful for the loyalty and love of his fans around the world. "Everything I do is done with a lot of humility. I cannot say it any other way," he said. "I need to be gracious. I need to be going out of my way to say thank you for liking me so much for things that maybe I'm not. I'm just really grateful ... to everyone who likes me."

After the groundbreaking success of Fan, if you weren't a 'Jabra fan' of Shah Rukh Khan before, you will be now.

Fan is currently showing at cinemas worldwide. Watch the song Jabra Fan below:

AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulabi22

Why everyone is saying end is bad??
not bad its sad .watch the movieWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Housefullangrybreadblue-ice.-DZ-