Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Outstanding performance by Shah Rukh in "Fan".Deserves gratitude 4 providing grim reality check to youngsters who freak out over film stars

blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: a.K.a_SobriqueT

Watched It!!! Yeah it seems to be struggling with audience, mine was half full. I really love the Concept but I couldnt say the same about the execution. For me it left a lil (not lot) to be desired. I Really loved it though, all thanks to Srk's acting. Man oh man enough has been said about his superb acting and Deservedly so. Gonna watch Tommorow again. Ya all, This movie Deserves atleast a Three time watch, if Not I am Ashamed of you as a fellow srk fan. I'm gonna start surveying you all from next week 😉

Yes Maa'm😳
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Watched It!!! Yeah it seems to be struggling with audience, mine was half full. I really love the Concept but I couldnt say the same about the execution. For me it left a lil (not lot) to be desired. I Really loved it though, all thanks to Srk's acting. Man oh man enough has been said about his superb acting and Deservedly so. Gonna watch Tommorow again. Ya all, This movie Deserves atleast a Three time watch, if Not I am Ashamed of you as a fellow srk fan. I'm gonna start surveying you all from next week 😉

@bold 2 done already , one more to go 😳
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Obnoxious guy but I guess sometimes he does talk sense 😛

I call SRK as Megastar becos he neither has muscles of Salman nor workmanship of Aamir but yet he is taller than both by being just himself

" Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) 

AlsoKnownAs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Yes Maa'm😳

Good report to Me as soon as you have completed the mission 😆. And am a Man not Maam 😃
AlsoKnownAs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angrybread

@bold 2 done already , one more to go😳

👏 You my friend is the Shining star for us srk fans. You are our bread 😊
pallavi25 thumbnail

Good report to Me as soon as you have completed the mission 😆. And am a Man not Maam 😃

😆😆 Wish I could watch it more times, I really want to... but my nearby theater timings clashing with my responsibilities at home wont allow me. 
All the rest of the SRK fans here, please go and watch it multiple times if u can and also those on twitter spread the word how mindblowing SRK is and the movie is really good too.
Some rival fans are trashing the movie on twitter I saw last night, we have to return the favor when their movie releases.😉
Edited by pallavi25 - 8 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam...

Obnoxious guy but I guess sometimes he does talk sense 😛

I call SRK as Megastar becos he neither has muscles of Salman nor workmanship of Aamir but yet he is taller than both by being just himself

" Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) 

WHOA👏👏
blue-ice. thumbnail

hain??😲😲😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Here you go people <3 New thread!