Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 128)

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoonBow.

Originally posted by shanky1

^ Yes I wanted to know this, why was Fan not promoted like Dilwale or other big budget movies??

This question has been repeatedly asked. LOL

like someone mentioned. Its not for mass audience.. Thrillers don't appeal to them. And there is no songs.. So in a way they did the best approach of doing some select show for promotions and no big plans He is also the solo lead.. So can't do much too.

My biggest thing was Jabra song had to be titled as promo song.. Cos everyone got fooled that it was in the film.. Given that only those who are on forums will know it. 

Actually I agree with both SiyaKeRam abt lack of promotions and agree with you abt the non inclusion of the song.
 People who are not on social media would not be aware that Jabra song was for promotions only, not to be included in the film. 
When I was watching the movie in the theater, many people were appreciating the movie, laughing at the satirical dialogues, enjoying the thriller elements...but when it ended and showing the credits, I heard one guy behind me ask, Where is the song? 

So many folks who liked/loved the song when it released were puzzled and diappointed that the song wasnt included. They could have included it in the beginning when they introduced Gaurav's obsession with AK, obviously not at the end. 

And I agree abt the lack of promotions in India...I spoke with my mother and niece in India just now, none of them knew that a movie called Fan released last week with SRK in double role in it. They didnt see any promos or trailer on TV either on the Hindi channels there. 
Thats Really Strange! Confused Here in the US, Sony, Star Plus are constantly showing the trailer of Fan everyday, multiple times! Then why not in India? Confused
Thats so unfair if true... SRK acted his heart out and if the movie didnt get promoted properly, then that would be YRF's fault. 
Maybe other members living in India can confirm if they are showing the trailer on the TV channels or not?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniAS-Rifi-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humanspirit

Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Originally posted by blue-ice

WOW...so the haters have stooped to a new low...the critics have also been manipulated now...I wonder if Bajrangi and PK never crossed 300 cr and the BO was manipulated...agar ye ho sakta hai...toh woh kyon nahiParty

now 4 more people repeat this and tomm we will get an article on this...ROFL ROFL ROFL 
ROFL
Kaunse new low ki baat ho rahi hai zara hamein bhi to batao. Hum ghar ki shaadi mein kya busy huye tum log badmaash ho gaye 

https://www.absoluteindianews.com/post-id-14020.html ... These idiots are saying that the reviews of FAN were manipulated...W*F??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

humanspirit Goldie
humanspirit
humanspirit

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by MoonBow.

Originally posted by shanky1

^ Yes I wanted to know this, why was Fan not promoted like Dilwale or other big budget movies??

This question has been repeatedly asked. LOL

like someone mentioned. Its not for mass audience.. Thrillers don't appeal to them. And there is no songs.. So in a way they did the best approach of doing some select show for promotions and no big plans He is also the solo lead.. So can't do much too.

My biggest thing was Jabra song had to be titled as promo song.. Cos everyone got fooled that it was in the film.. Given that only those who are on forums will know it. 

Actually I agree with both SiyaKeRam abt lack of promotions and agree with you abt the non inclusion of the song.
 People who are not on social media would not be aware that Jabra song was for promotions only, not to be included in the film. 
When I was watching the movie in the theater, many people were appreciating the movie, laughing at the satirical dialogues, enjoying the thriller elements...but when it ended and showing the credits, I heard one guy behind me ask, Where is the song? 

So many folks who liked/loved the song when it released were puzzled and diappointed that the song wasnt included. They could have included it in the beginning when they introduced Gaurav's obsession with AK, obviously not at the end. 

And I agree abt the lack of promotions in India...I spoke with my mother and niece in India just now, none of them knew that a movie called Fan released last week with SRK in double role in it. They didnt see any promos or trailer on TV either on the Hindi channels there. 
Thats Really Strange! Confused Here in the US, Sony, Star Plus are constantly showing the trailer of Fan everyday, multiple times! Then why not in India? Confused
Thats so unfair if true... SRK acted his heart out and if the movie didnt get promoted properly, then that would be YRF's fault. 
Maybe other members living in India can confirm if they are showing the trailer on the TV channels or not?
If a good film can fail just because one song is missing, it just shows that BO is not worth it.

AS-Rifipallavi25-DZ-

humanspirit Goldie
humanspirit
humanspirit

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

WOW...so the haters have stooped to a new low...the critics have also been manipulated now...I wonder if Bajrangi and PK never crossed 300 cr and the BO was manipulated...agar ye ho sakta hai...toh woh kyon nahiParty

now 4 more people repeat this and tomm we will get an article on this...ROFL ROFL ROFL 
ROFL
Kaunse new low ki baat ho rahi hai zara hamein bhi to batao. Hum ghar ki shaadi mein kya busy huye tum log badmaash ho gaye 

https://www.absoluteindianews.com/post-id-14020.html ... These idiots are saying that the reviews of FAN were manipulated...W*F??
Haila. Ek number ke c. C for cat

Edited by humanspirit - 21 April 2016 at 12:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifipallavi25glace-bleue-DZ-

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Shreya married who to become Mrs Khan?? Fawad or Shahrukh??ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Well...i like Fawad too. He is my new crush & has entered in my top 10 Fav listEmbarrassed
Not to mention.,.SRK & Aditya both are in number 1 positionLOL

humanspiritpallavi25-DZ-

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishMinoz

"Maneesh & I are working on a film which isn't similar to Fan' at all. Very different story. We'll start working on it by next year." - SRK

srk ne meri sunliParty

WowPartyParty

Edited by AS-Rifi - 21 April 2016 at 12:19pm

humanspiritglace-bleue-DZ-

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I still haven't seen the film yet but will soon but I'm just so shocked at the reaction that Fan and SRK has gotten from some people. Like I don't just see the reason for the hate, what has this guy done? I really didn't want to bother about the numbers for this film but the shocking outcome is making me want to know WTH happened. Overseas the film is doing brilliantly because people love SRK and they will watch all his movies and definitely wanted to see a movie where he acted so it was a win win situation for them but in India I'm just not getting this hatred for his films. Even his worst films have been 10 times better than a certain someone but clearly the Indian audience is not getting it. Is this really a ploy by YRF to show that Fan under-performed so that they can get him to move Raees. I'm just shocked at how a film that has been getting rave reviews can do so badly when even some very shitty films do well with just about okay WOM. Like the audience really amazes me at times. I know most SRK fans wanted him to do a good film and actually act and the fact that most of them have said he did, I fail to see how the film did poorly. These fans are not even biased because they had shown their dislike for his last few films openly so them lying about how good this film seems impossible. 
I'm just shocked seriously. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspiritMadame_89UglyDuckling.-Garima-anitaraniangrybreadAamnakideewanipallavi25AS-RifiNestleToulouseglace-bleue-DZ-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Haila. Ek number ke c. C for cat

ROFLROFL ROFL

aur B bhi...B for batROFLROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

humanspiritAS-Rifipallavi25-DZ-

Go to top