Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 (Page 103)

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Joined: 20 December 2015
Posts: 5377

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I will still say that people are jumping the gun when it comes to the WW gross. One should be a little patient and wait till it completes its run in the first phase. Can't wait to read all these interviews.

BTW , I have to say I knew Aryan was written keeping Shahrukh in mind obviously but I didn't think they would also go to the extent of writing Walusha's character keeping Gauri in mind. That is darn rad man. I did notice the nuances she talks about here. Gauri is someone who has this very calm demeanor , I think anyone who has followed her closely would know that. She has this almost zen like personality and one could see in the scene where Gaurav trashes the study as to how calm Walusha was. How she was trying to sort of pacify him and even apologized to him.


Edited by srkjuhi - 20 April 2016 at 9:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

qazplm.Screwtape.angrybreadpallavi25AS-RifiNestleToulouseblue-ice.-DZ-

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Joined: 05 August 2012
Posts: 13601

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
lol...I can't figure out who is who..between
GERUA and AS-Rifi


this turns out to be bigger confusion than gaurav and Aryan.

D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifiblue-ice.-DZ-

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Joined: 03 November 2011
Posts: 37249

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

Shah is so bloody awesome! He plays "Never have I ever"


 
Love love love <3 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Joined: 05 August 2005
Posts: 12830

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

I will still say that people are jumping the gun when it comes to the WW gross. One should be a little patient and wait till it completes its run in the first phase. Can't wait to read all these interviews.

BTW , I have to say I knew Aryan was written keeping Shahrukh in mind obviously but I didn't think they would also go to the extent of writing Walusha's character keeping Gauri in mind. That is darn rad man. I did notice the nuances she talks about here. Gauri is someone who has this very calm demeanor , I think anyone who has followed her closely would know that. She has this almost zen like personality and one could see in the scene where Gaurav trashes the study as to how calm Walusha was. How she was trying to sort of pacify him and even apologized to him.


I'm really curious to know what she thought of the movie. Someone needs to ask her or ShahEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zaroonkashafangrybreadpallavi25NestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ-

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor
Joined: 02 January 2014
Posts: 32218

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

lol...I can't figure out who is who..between
GERUA and AS-Rifi


this turns out to be bigger confusion than gaurav and Aryan.

D'oh
I'm Gaurav Jabra FANTongue
Gerua is Gaurav onlyTongue
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25-DZ-

.Screwtape. IF-Sizzlerz
.Screwtape.
.Screwtape.

Joined: 18 June 2012
Posts: 10666

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qazplmangrybreadAS-Rifipallavi25-DZ-

Sri-R IF-Rockerz
Sri-R
Sri-R

Joined: 21 August 2013
Posts: 6653

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

Shah is so bloody awesome! He plays "Never have I ever"


Too good. I am turning from fan to ardulent fan now. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

qazplmanitaraniangrybreadAS-RifiNestleToulousepallavi25-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Joined: 20 December 2015
Posts: 5377

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

[QUOTE=srkjuhi]
I'm really curious to know what she thought of the movie. Someone needs to ask her or ShahEmbarrassed


I'm always curious to know what she thinks about any movie of Shahurkh. She's someone who is known to be brutally honest and I love that about her. I think one of her favorite performances of his is the one from Chak De Big smile I don't know how many here have seen this bit but Gauri accompanied Shahrukh to JTHJ's premiere. Shahrukh while talking to this journalist from NDTV goes Gauri and Aditya have seen the movie so the journalist after hearing this obviously wanted to know her opinion and Shahrukh went into panic mode LOL. It was quite amusing. He goes ...no she can't answer because nobody is supposed to talk about the movie and I just started cracking up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25AS-Rifi-DZ-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dolly Ki Doli Reviews+ Boxoffice REVIEWS ON PG1, DT notePg 40

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66

Author: CineFanLuver   Replies: 523   Views: 54420

CineFanLuver 523 54420 19 May 2015 at 11:47pm by *Dev.*
ROCKSTAR Reviews - ALL REVIEWS POST HERE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129

Author: -Mmmmm-   Replies: 1030   Views: 102461

-Mmmmm- 1030 102461 08 December 2011 at 5:37am by zaara.khan
Raajneeti Reviews: First one up (ALL Reviews Here)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: Mistyy   Replies: 248   Views: 50328

Mistyy 248 50328 14 August 2010 at 4:47pm by .shona.
PYAAR IMPOSSIBLE Reviews here + member reviews

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Niti_Angel   Replies: 72   Views: 26014

Niti_Angel 72 26014 13 January 2010 at 9:05pm by Dexterkichokri
REVIEWS REVIEWS REVIEWS!

Author: preity*zinta   Replies: 0   Views: 3672

preity*zinta 0 3672 08 November 2007 at 1:48pm by preity*zinta

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index