Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: yamyam

By the way, I asked this during Dilwale time as well.. Has the forum been alwaus hung up on BO numbers or is that like a recent thing?

Actually some actors can't perform like SRK and get so much appreciation! They have BO power only! So obviously those actors's fan will count BO numbers only. Simple😛
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

It's a recent thing...started from around 2010-2011 ish...more specifically, in this forum, when Sallu "come back" and started giving hits after a range of flops. Unfortunately, Ra.One was bashed/unliked a lot more so comparison topics from then on were made incessantly to bring each other's fandom down. Salu fans had all the more gall to do so since they had the so called numbers to defend his "star power". 
There has been an annoying fan of his that always brought the numbers to discussion and now it has become the norm for everyone. 🥱

So my guess was right😆 Thanks .. It does explain a lot of things😆
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RollingStones

@Kinza:   I read your Review , Superb and YAAYYY...Glad you too Loved the Second half .

Second half mein hi sab kuch hain ...

I liked the first Half ...but Second half was soo effin layered...and it engulfs you in Darker zone ..where you see a scary side of Fan as well as Superstar...

Ahh the Tragedy name you gave to Gaurav , you know post Movie I was thinking Exactly gadbad kahan huyii ...5 minutes ki hi toh baat thi , de detaa,Ek Sorry hi toh tha bol deta...bt then That's what the entire core was . Damn Ego ...of both Fan as well Superstar ...

And Aryan was right ...Tu apni duniya mein , Main apni duniya mein ...
That's how the relationship should be . And bang on to what Gaurav's Mom says ..."He should made Gaurav focus more on your Hardwork then the glittery life"..👏.

And how Awesome was Aryan ... He abuses , throws Tantrums , He is Fake , Sanki as he himslef says ...bt yet REAL and SRK played it in such Classy Manner ...
I felt Aryan was must much hard to play then Gaurav ...
SRK displayed superb Thehraav in playing Aryan ...how Classy He was...WOW...

Major scene that stood out : 
that Jail Confrotation was soo effing Brilliant...esp When Gaurav enacts Aryan's "Mian jo bhi hoon apne fans ki wajah se hoon"...That was f**king mindblowing...

And then that Press Conf , where Aryan is abt to say  the same  famous Thanking line...and goes Zap...hahah...😆.

The last scene ...where Aryan see Gaurav in that Crowd...
So haunting it must have been for Aryan ...

Yes yes yesss!! asmi i LOVED the second half, that was what elevated the movie to such a high standard! First half was just a build up. 

and oh yesss!! i also feel the same, Aryan was MUCH MUCH more difficult to play than Gaurav, Gaurav was somebody else, Aryan was SRK! How do you act yourself on screen by detaching yourself? Oh that was SRK's genius! Only he could have pulled it! Just brilliant!

and the the jail confrontation scene!! oh i am loving how we were just stuck on the same scenes, yes, when Aryan says that you are not a fan and all and Gaurav replies, in Aryan's voice, "mian jo kuch bhi hn apne fans ki waja se hn".. OMGGG!! f**kING BRILLIANCE. I was THAT IS FREAKING BRILLIANT STUFF! 

SRK is brave, firstly no other star has the stardom to pull off a movie like this, as someone else mentioned that its only AB senior and SRK, but only SRK is brave enuf!

and Gaurav's mom's dialogue was the crux of the movie, you run behind the glitter but NO ONE runs behind the hard-work! 

also i LOVE that secne where gaurav says, "tch tch .. log kya kahengey, itna bara star aur itni ghatia zubaan"
That just nailed the part for me, Aryan was so human that you feel surprised at him, brilliant! 
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Well, Kinza i had to stalk u for searching ur review😆
I have been always a Fan of ur write ups!
Ur review! Awesome analysis!
Even i felt the same for Aryan. So, i'm in Team Aryan. 
Team Gaurav or Team Aryan? I was arguing with my frnds😆
But i couldn't make them understand about Aryan. Now i will show ur posts to them😉
But yeah can't deny! Gaurav is a living character. Love him ❤️

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

Well, Kinza i had to stalk u for searching ur review😆

I have been always a Fan of ur write ups!
Ur review! Awesome analysis!
Even i felt the same for Aryan. So, i'm in Team Aryan. 
Team Gaurav or Team Aryan? I was arguing with my frnds😆
But i couldn't make them understand about Aryan. Now i will show ur posts to them😉
But yeah can't deny! Gaurav is a living character. Love him ❤️

awww rifuu!! Mujhe kehety ap main link deti! 🤗

oh yes one more of Team Aryan, Aryan was just superlative! haan haan dikhana friends ko!! Team Aryan all the way! ⭐️

and gaurav was excellent no doubt, he was the conflict in the perfect superstar's life but Aryan was so so damn real that you feel surprised, rebelled and scared for him. Gaurav had nothing to lose, but Aryan had everything to lose. Just brilliant! 
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fantasia.

awww rifuu!! Mujhe kehety ap main link deti! 🤗

oh yes one more of Team Aryan, Aryan was just superlative! haan haan dikhana friends ko!! Team Aryan all the way! ⭐️

and gaurav was excellent no doubt, he was the conflict in the perfect superstar's life but Aryan was so so damn real that you feel surprised, rebelled and scared for him. Gaurav had nothing to lose, but Aryan had everything to lose. Just brilliant! 

Baas 2 number ka raast apnaya😆

Dikhayungi! Apna Aryan hai hi sahi!😳

Yeaah yeaah! Exactly! Aryan had a big ego! But its normal for a superstar like Aryan. Gaurav was totally mad, he didn't know what he's doing! Gaurav did a crime to please Aryan. But of course Aryan couldn't support that crime. He tried his best to make him understand till the end! But Gaurav!
Actually, #Gaurav; Tu nahi samjhega!
K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

It's a recent thing...started from around 2010-2011 ish...more specifically, in this forum, when Sallu "come back" and started giving hits after a range of flops. Unfortunately, Ra.One was bashed/unliked a lot more so comparison topics from then on were made incessantly to bring each other's fandom down. Salu fans had all the more gall to do so since they had the so called numbers to defend his "star power". 
There has been an annoying fan of his that always brought the numbers to discussion and now it has become the norm for everyone. 🥱

I was curious too regarding BO. When I read the BO numbers and then I am like been SRK fan forever and I am unaware of what money he makes and here people have all the break downs and god knows what😆
Its funny though that profession known as actor/actress and the last thing one praises is acting. BO, Physique, Dancing everything is required but acting ka toh naam hi nahi😕
Edited by BlueOrchids - 8 years ago
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
After reading so many analysis, i m loving both Gaurav & Aryan more and more ❤️ ❤️
Everyone is digging out the dept of FAN & the characters. Jo samjha, wo jabra fan ho gaya...
Who didn't understand yet, REHNE DE TU NAHI SAMJHEGA!!
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This forum is so one dimensional and predictable.. Thank God for this thread.. All of you who have given their reviews just rock⭐️⭐️
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk 11 Sep 2015

Whatever anyone might say...the honest truth is that whenever I see FAN the film, I become arrogant. Thx Maneesh & team for finding me again.

❤️😃