Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

~~~FAN Reviews & BoxOffice Update 3~~~ DTNote:P94 - Page 42

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

SHUT UP πŸ˜³  Not mature man..More like awkward and scared to meet them..What if they end up being rude to me? I din want that to happen so i never really wanted to meet any celeb as a kid πŸ˜† I was happy obsessing over them at home πŸ˜†

@bold- πŸ€£   Go ahead..But i praised SRK so you need to praise RK πŸ˜›

I never had the desire to meet any celebrity EVER.
I may fangirl and say i wish i cld meet them but deep down i just don't have that much desire, and it's not cuz am less obsessed.
I have been way too obsessed with quite few of them so much that I even dreamt about them at some point.
Still i wonder why people like kill each other when they see a celebrity, I have been like that as long as i can remember.
So now that you mentioned maybe it's cuz I'm scared of what may turn out to be. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
from critics to bollywood folks to tv industry to sports persons to aamjanta .everyone's going ga ga over srk 
ek fan ko aur kya chahiye 
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cannot get over the brilliance of FAN. 

By the way al of us here are applauding Gaurav more, but according to me, it can be wrong though, but according to me portraying Aryan Khanna was much more difficult than Gaurav. 

Aryan Khanna was a superstar, SRK himself is a superstar, its like portraying yourself on screen WITHOUT portraying yourself. 

Aryan Khaana had to be a human , a flawed human, arrogant as a star, but still kind hearted, abusing power to get some one arrested, and at the same time generous enough to make sure he isn't beaten up. Aryan Khaana had those layers, which get peeled off every single minute of the film. I am in love with the tragic human flaws of Aran Khanna .. and then .. the last scene .. where he sees Gaurav fall down .. that look .. that emotion - SRK IS BLOODY BRILLIANT. 

If given a chance, i would like to pick up Aryan Khanna's character for furthur analysis rather than Gaurav. 
Edited by Fantasia. - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Roger - I have met both Sachin and Roger . You like that?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Some moment. And image intact. #StilFangirling. 
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The movie is getting good response from those who have seen it. But the problem is many people are not aware that it has released, since the buzz was kept too low key. Wish they had promoted it more, not the usual SRK movie types but at least public should know it is releasing. This week is crucial for the BO. On acting front, SRK has got all accolades even from the hardest of critics and public.πŸ‘πŸΌ
On Jungle Book the theatre's are full of kids, since exams are over. Naturally parents will be watching tooπŸ˜† But the young ones are disappointed too since the famous song "jungle-2 baat chali hai pata chala hai" is not there. The grudge is it SHOULD have been there in hindi version.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

Roger - I have met both Sachin and Roger . You like that?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Some moment. And image intact. #StilFangirling. 

No i don't πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  I heard they are incredibly sweet with their fans? I wouldn't know what to say if i ever met them..Probably smile like an idiot and say the cliched 'am a huge fan' line πŸ˜†    In an alternate universe, i'l tell RF that Mirka sucks and he deserves better πŸ€£
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

No i don't πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  I heard they are incredibly sweet with their fans? I wouldn't know what to say if i ever met them..Probably smile like an idiot and say the cliched 'am a huge fan' line πŸ˜†    In an alternate universe, i'l tell RF that Mirka sucks and he deserves better πŸ€£

Roger is so cute . I think I should meet him up again during Wimbledon , will give you live update this time. πŸ˜† 
I was legit star stuck but both are really humble . Sachin especially is exactly like how he sounds and behaves. So un-like other celeb. Roger is funny tho. I kept smiling and giggling (not like a certaine ex-Miss World) but close enough. πŸ˜†

Oh , I still prefer Aryan over Gaurav.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Top 10 Highest Opening Weekend Grossers Of 2016

April 18, 2016

Smitten by the box office bug? Don't miss reading our compilation of Bollywood films with highest opening weekend business this year.

RankCollections
1. Fan52.00
2. Airlift44.30
3. Kapoor And Sons26.35
4. Ki And Ka25.23
5. Ghayal Once Again23.25
6. Neerja22.01
7. Wazir21.00
8. Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 320.15
9. Jai Gangaajal19.25
10. Mastizaade18.00
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Koimoi.com @Koimoi

#SRK's #FAN Has Beaten The Opening Weekend Collections Of #AkshayKumar's #Airlift http://www.koimoi.com/box-office/box-office-fan-becomes-the-highest-opening-weekend-grosser-of-2016/ ...

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

the weekend is good but below the mark and the problem is not here the problem is the final result

THE REPORT said today the film drop badly