Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
His imagination. He was just seeing him there because it obviously left a deep impact on him. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Hooli - Appreciate your honest review. I know you will prefer Raees though. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: yamyam

Yeh movie agar kahi aur jaati tou I would not have even stepped out of the theater.. Would have watched it at stretch for a week❀️

πŸ˜†  i know trailer s h pata tha mjhe not my type
now waiting for gujju don πŸ˜‰ eid p double kharcha lagta ha 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Hooli - Appreciate your honest review. I know you will prefer Raees though. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

gujju don first day first show eid p back to back shows of SULTAN n Raeess
πŸ˜›
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

πŸ˜†  i know trailer s h pata tha mjhe not my type

now waiting for gujju don πŸ˜‰ eid p double kharcha lagta ha 

Raees Mein bhi double kharcha kar lungi.. To watch the hot as hell Don twice❀️
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Q. Dilwale was a poor film and it still managed to gross 140 crore and that too with a clash so can we assume that if Fan is decent it can do 200 crore and good then reach 300 crore and rescue Shahrukh Khan.

Ans. Shahrukh Khan is an established star, just like the fate of Dilwale makes little difference, nor will Fan..For a big established star,you need a string of low grossing films to say a star needs to be rescued. As for Fan business it does not work the way you have pointed out. A Kapoor & Sons is for 5 cities, a Bajrangi Bhaijaan is for across the board, Fan seems for 20-25 cities (like Airlift) and if good the following of Shahrukh Khan will take it further but a 300 number is impossible without universal appeal and till today even 200 crore has not even been reached without it. If it gets 200 it would be a first.

M. Haider

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: srkjuhi

I don't know how many here would agree with me but I think Aryan's role is not something everyone out there would have done. That for me is a freaking brave choice. I loved Gaurav but for Shahrukh to play Aryan the way he did is what I find just as courageous. Yes , you can find the similarities in Shahrukh and Aryan. That character was obviously written keeping Shahrukh's journey in mind but Aryan is not Shahrukh. The fact that some are thinking well he was just playing himself is what I find really interesting for a lack of a better word. Which is why I say it's gutsy choice because he knows the audience can interpret it that way yet he went ahead and did it.

Aryan imo I felt was better written character in the film as compared to Gaurav.

@Bold - Yes I really couldnt put in a proper sentence. It was good yes.
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I didn't think I'd get Aryan to be honest. For some reason I went to the theater thinking it'll be completely one sided in terms of who I'll like but I have to say I got Aryan quite a bit. I got where he was coming from, I got his intention. It's just that the way Shahrukh played Gaurav was something I just couldn't get over. I love the character. I think in the hands of the wrong actor , even a character like Gaurav can just come across as creepy but Shahrukh gave  so many layers to him. And I'm sure the script too had a lot to do with it but it's his portrayal of him that makes the script come alive. There are so many nuances in there. . Like the scene where he sees Aryan at his house for the first time , his look there , him trying to pick up the sweets from the road ...sigh. I need to watch this movie many more times just to notice all these things even more.

This movie reminded me why Shahrukh is so good at playing dark/grey characters. For the most part you end up feeling for them man. The ending of Darr still gets to me everytime I watch it!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Monday giregi film buri tarah... just wait n watch...

Now it's my turn to return the favor πŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aryan is the kind of character that no other superstar can even think of playing.. it is only Shahrukh and Shahrukh alone who could have to courage to do it.. The character was so layered and so incredibly wonderful that it hurts.. not to say that Gaurav wasn't.. Both the characters were just out of this world, thereby making SRK an out of the world actor⭐️⭐️