Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Housefull

The movie will pick up eventually.. I think its too quick to write it off . And i don't think the sunday early estimates have come.

πŸ˜† acha mazaak karlethi ho behan
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know how many here would agree with me but I think Aryan's role is not something everyone out there would have done. That for me is a freaking brave choice. I loved Gaurav but for Shahrukh to play Aryan the way he did is what I find just as courageous. Yes , you can find the similarities in Shahrukh and Aryan. That character was obviously written keeping Shahrukh's journey in mind but Aryan is not Shahrukh. The fact that some are thinking well he was just playing himself is what I find really interesting for a lack of a better word. Which is why I say it's gutsy choice because he knows the audience can interpret it that way yet he went ahead and did it.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
At least i will expect Fan to cross JAI HO πŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: srkjuhi

I don't know how many here would agree with me but I think Aryan's role is not something everyone out there would have done. That for me is a freaking brave choice. I loved Gaurav but for Shahrukh to play Aryan the way he did is what I find just as courageous. Yes , you can find the similarities in Shahrukh and Aryan. That character was obviously written keeping Shahrukh's journey in mind but Aryan is not Shahrukh. The fact that some are thinking well he was just playing himself is what I find really interesting for a lack of a better word. Which is why I say it's gutsy choice because he knows the audience can interpret it that way yet he went ahead and did it.

Exactly.. There is no actor out there who can even think of attempting something like this.. This is a character which will go down in history.. A superstar who had the courage to bare his stardom and show the layers beneath it⭐️⭐️
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
first of all apericiate srk for doing something brave like this he was good as aryan and did very well as gaurav πŸ‘πŸΌ
but i dnt get the movie sorry guys lol but give me dilwale over fan anyday its so slow boring n predictable

bhut scope the script me but the great director manish sharma dnt explore it editing bhi ajeeb s thi 

although dialogue deliviery of shah is great πŸ‘πŸΌ

i will 2/5  1 for concept script n 1 for srk  

not my type may be  to bore n slow 
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 8 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

first of all apericiate srk for doing something brave like this he was good as aryan and did very well as gaurav πŸ‘πŸΌ

but i dnt get the movie sorry guys lol but give me dilwale over fan anyday its so slow boring n predictable

bhut scope the script me but the great director manish sharma dnt explore it editing bhi ajeeb s thi 

although dialogue deliviery of shah is great πŸ‘πŸΌ

i will 2/5  1 for concept script n 1 for srk  

not my type may be  to bore n slow 

But you like Masala entertainers na.. I remember you liked HNY a bit too if I am not wrongπŸ˜† So its understandable.. This film is not for all.. It is not what it appears to be.. It forces you to think, to dig deeper and analyze.. Not something that will be liked by all
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: yamyam

But you like Masala entertainers na.. I remember you liked HNY a bit too if I am not wrongπŸ˜† So its understandable.. This film is not for all.. It is not what it appears to be.. It forces you to think, to dig deeper and analyze.. Not something that will be liked by all

yes happy new year was good for me give me hny over fan any day even himmatwala πŸ˜† thats how i roles 

in all honesty director sukx πŸ˜†  koi aur director is movie ko kaha ka kaha lejata 
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 8 years ago
humanspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yamyam

That would send me in a different kind of trance altogether

Thats a f*kin awesome replyπŸ‘
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

yes happy new year was good for me give me hny over fan any day even himmatwala πŸ˜† thats how i roles 

in all honesty director sukx πŸ˜†  koi aur director is movie ko kaha ka kaha lejata 

Yeh movie agar kahi aur jaati tou I would not have even stepped out of the theater.. Would have watched it at stretch for a week❀️
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleAir

The last scene where Aryan sees Gaurav in the crowd made me teary eyed!  

Just wondering was that Gaurav's bhoot or Aryan's imagination?