Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: humanspirit

who cares?

omg your reply just cracked me up πŸ˜†
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched the movie yesterday night and it's still me me this much has been the impact of it on me.
all of us have been a part of a fandom/fan at a point and it takes you back to all that I have done being a fan... fights and being petty and mocking have done it all.

The story is interesting nothing extraordinary or out of world but there is alot of heart in it and the emotions are topnotch.

What I loved is the treatment to this story which could have gone horribly wrong and end up is total negative light luckily it did not.

Movie does get draggy in 2nd half and yo think certain part could have been better off and the movie would have been alot tighter and over the edge.

having said that this movie is one of it's kind and really new to bollywood and I applaud shah for taking it and for maneesh making it.

SRK the superstar has decided to be the actor again and when he does that he acts like there is no tomorrow... I was sobbing with Gaurav and I had sympathies for aryan ..That's how good he was

Thank you Shah from all of your fans it means so much to us that you have shut each and everyone with this act of yours and please don't look back

I will give movie a 3/5

one more for Gaurav chandna 

and a .5 for the Aryan the superstar who is very flawed

I do watch every shah movie in cinema even when it costs me alot but I do ... I try to find good in all the movies I watch of him (i am a biased fan) but this time round I don't have to try because my fav decided it was time to back back to fans who have stood by him all the time

Thank you SRK

he better win all the awards or I will see red 

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Fan Second Day Business
Sunday 17 April 2016 14.30 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

Fan dropped 17% on Saturday and the fall came from mass centres which dropped much more. The drop in the high end premiums was around 10%. Basically on fair value day one business it means all India growth would be very limited. The first two day business of Fan is as follows

Friday - 18,75,00,000

Saturday - 15,50,00,000 

Total - 34,25,00,000

The film will manage the highest weekend of the year despite the drop in mass centres. The bigger issue is only support from urban areas and that makes a big number difficult in the long run..

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I shall now go through all the three threads! Finally! πŸ˜† I wanted to avoid reading the reviews here as I didn't want to come across any spoilers but will go through the three threads now and see what you folks had to say about it :)
bokul thumbnail
Bollywood Hungama @Bollyhungama

#BoxOffice @iamsrk 's #Fan collects Rs. 34.60 cr. Fri Day 1 19.20 Cr (Ram Navami), Sat Day 2 15.40 Cr.

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: srkjuhi

I shall now go through all the three threads! Finally! πŸ˜† I wanted to avoid reading the reviews here as I didn't want to come across any spoilers but will go through the three threads now and see what you folks had to say about it :)

haha... you have a lot of reading ahead you. Have fun.πŸ˜†
bokul thumbnail

Fan 2nd Day Box Office Collection | SRK Starrer Saw Drop On Saturday

By Umesh -
Apr 17, 2016
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter

Fan 2nd Day Box Office Collection | SRK Starrer Saw Drop On SaturdayShahrukh Khan As Gaurav In Fan

After registering the highest opening day of 2016, Shahrukh Khan starrer witnessed an unexpected drop on the second day. The movie collected 19.2 crores on the first day and was expected to be on the same lines on Saturday but to our surprise, the movie saw a drop of around 20% on Saturday. Fan' collected only 15.4 crores on second day which is way below expectations.

Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted that the movie declined in mass circuits.

Fan Box Office Collection: Day-Wise Update

Fan 1st Day Box Office Collection: 19.2 crores (Highest opening day of 2016)
Fan 2nd Day Box Office Collection: 15.4 crores
Total Box Office collection of Fan: 34.6 crores (2 days collection)

The average occupancy in the morning shows was around 40% which was less than the first day (50% to 55%). The movie is performing remarkably well in big cities and metros. Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and other multiplexes driven cities remained strong but mass centers and single screens performed below expectations. Fan' had a poor second day in states like Gujarat,

Fan' had a poor second day in states like Gujarat, Rajasthan and UP. Moreover, the movie is also getting huge competition from last week release, The Jungle Book' which remains the first choice for the family audience.

The reviews have been superb and WOM has also been quite positive but the limited appeal (multiplex only) is affecting the movie in mass circuits. The budget of the movie is high and it needs to perform well on coming days. Since mass circuits aren't performing well, the movie has to perform exceptionally well in metros and multiplexes.

Directed by Maneesh Sharma, Fan' is all about a story of a superstar and his fan. The movie also stars Waluscha D' Sosa and Shriya Pilgaonkar.

Edited by GERUA - 8 years ago
bokul thumbnail
sj
u have to finish 2 threadsπŸ˜›
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
15 cr is not anormal drop 17 will be good
bokul thumbnail

Never expected Fan' would be loved universally: Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan has thanked his admirers for the overwhelming response his recently released thriller "Fan" has been receiving.

• Comments

By: PTI | Mumbai | Published:April 17, 2016 12:13 pm
Fan, Shah Rukh Khan, Fan cast, Fan movie, Shah Rukh Khan Fan, Shah Rukh Khan Fan news, Shah Rukh Khan movies, Shah Rukh Khan upcoming movies, Shah Rukh Khan news, Shah Rukh Khan latest news, Entertainment news Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has thanked his admirers for the overwhelming response his recently released thriller "Fan" has been receiving.

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has thanked his admirers for the overwhelming response his recently released thriller "Fan" has been receiving.

In a video post on Twitter, the 50-year-old actor said the Maneesh Sharma-directed film was special to him.

"On behalf of Aryan Khanna, Gaurav, Maneesh, Adi and everyone, who has made Fan', thank you for the overwhelming response.

Thank you for the overwhelming response... pic.twitter.com/9Abbw2Wskz

" Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) April 16, 2016

"We are extremely thankful that you liked it so much because it's a very different film. We never expected it to be embraced so lovingly and so universally. Thank you so much all around the world for liking it. Normally, I won't do this but this film was special as you made it even more special. Love you all and keep watching Fan' again and again. Baar baar nhi dekha toh kya dekha," he said.

"Fan", produced by Aditya Chopra, features Shah Rukh in double role of a superstar Aryan Khanna and his lookalike admirer Gaurav Chandna.

The film released on April 15.