India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Jeevan the database

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Jeevan mean life in Tamil...but jeevan seems to be so boring...his life was lifeless to me...but we can't neglect that he is handsomeEmbarrassed...but not as much comparing to Adarsh...Adarsh is diff from Jeevan...he has his own principles according to his name...but jeevan has no life...I mean he is so boring according to his name...we can call him DATABASE...I mean how can a boy be like this...he is soon obedient and  so boring...as Asad told everyone should have some madness...and Jeevan can never teach that to SWA... But appa ki choice Jeevan...so is that mean appa is boring?!!!!... Its another matter...
Jeevan ka dressing style OK...but all colours seems bit dark for me...I mean dark GREEN AND BLUE...it reveals that he is a serious person...so will he let Adarsh get close to Swa ...hmm...seems like we have so much fun ahead...what say guys...what's ur opinion on Jeevan...the DATABASE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ViTharvforever

ViTharvforever IF-Sizzlerz
ViTharvforever
ViTharvforever

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Jeevan is potrayed serious n datz y v get a reason to dislike him...LOL
anyways people lyk jeevan do exist in reality...n parents lyk these kind of boys for their girls..they think them as mahaans n intelligent...lol
DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:44am | IP Logged
He seems boring and his data i would zone out if someone gave me this much info he seems not have any social skills  other then giving  data but i dnt maybe at the end he and Adarsh  will b friends 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top