India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

swa ki appa..Mr.Ramakrshnan

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Hey buddies...yesterday was...I was open mouthed throughout the whole episode...Adarsh is trying very hard to win SWA ki appa...he learned few Tamil words too like kaaalai vanakkam(good morning), vanakkam(namaste) and also Adarsh sat near appas feet...he also asked for aaashivaaadh...I mean so many attempts to impress this oldie-tamil-father-in-law...but I found appa to be weird...I mean he was backstabbing each an every word Adarsh uttered...he took a lambi class of decent, discipline... I felt a vibe as if he knows what Adarsh ki intentions aaah...but yeh appa hena...unko manane itna asaan kaaam nahi hai pyaaare mohan ji...pyaar ki alaawaaa bohot discipline chayye is appa ko...the whole scenario reminded me of Two States...Arjun kapoor had a tough time in convincing Aaliya ki family... I hope we r definitely gonna enjoy this track for sure...12more days to go...aahaah...but i dont think Appa will be impressed that much sooon...Asad baby tu Adarsh ki help karna chayye...Aur jeevan...gosh...he is more like a data-collection-book than a human...

What say guys...the way appa treated Adarsh...do u think he will be convinced soon??...how Adarsh is gonna beat jeevan, the database???!

Share ur views...

ViTharvforever IF-Sizzlerz
ViTharvforever
ViTharvforever

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
too much of hate is the base for too much of loveEmbarrassed
before swa appa will fall for adarshEmbarrassed
DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i too got reminded of 2states i think Swa's appa's knows about Adarsh's true intentions .. Through I think with time Swa's appa will see Adarsh for what he is truly and yes eventually will learn to love their realtionship

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishankViTharvforever

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged
even in the first encounter of appa with adarsh...(intro scene) apps was staring angrily at him...
so it's difficult for adarsh to convince him

but he is hero... he can do all

jeevan is an annoying character

the way asad is pulling jeevan leg is too good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ViTharvforever

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top