Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #59||MEMBERS ONLY (Page 109)

Tapathi IF-Sizzlerz
Tapathi
Tapathi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Butterfly.1993

Yaar bas karo yaar meri mood kahi aur jhaing lol tappz u r great u gave tips to ur bhabhi ROFL tum bhohut open type ho LOL anyways ye kya they will really decorate the room with flowers ROFL I thought it happens only in movies LOL
kya karu that tips will be useful to me in future soo...i gathered knowledge abt that...Winkyeah they will decorate with flowers...and whole room is filled with frangance to raise the hormones which are already raised...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Butterfly-

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Messi2

tomato fever Shocked i thought fever comes if u keep onion

she wanted to mean that she is blushing like red tomato 
Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sampriti.

[QUOTE=hasinig89]

Hasi 1 of my friends sach me pop corns daal dia tha as humare front seat me baithke dono...Angry and me friends ke saath aayi thi ... total 5 people the 2 boys were with us ... and front seat me ye sab toh she did that in irritation as the music coming from front seat was like a clear moan ...but they did not bother Shocked  then aur ek member humare team se usne chips daal dia fir bhi they did not bother ..then the boys in our team started making comments for the Romeo and also started laughing but they did not bother ... then we got tired and I told them let's not interfere in their private moment , it does not look good , but then they said , Movie hall is not their bedroom...LOL 

but kya bolu vo ladki ka dress fit nahi tha sayed toh pop corn and chips  na jaane kaha kaha ghus gaya ...LOL I mean movie khatam hone se 20 minutes pahle vo ladki uthke bath room gayi and bohat der baad aayi and the boy who was with her said "nikal gaya sare " ROFL matlab itni der vo ladki vo saare kitchen ingredients ke saath hi bedroom performance de raha tha 

Angry
Shameless people seriously yaar . Why can't they get a room in "decent " hotel

Tapathi

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamala05

[QUOTE=hasinig89]
Exactly yaar ...

In movie halls na? I also witnessed many desperate couples there... Dead  it's so irritating 

I witnessed the same in movie halls too ,  I was watching Bodyguard , the malayalam version  with my amma ,acha and sis . Suddenly two seats in front row started moving. My father don't like this PDA , he informed it to the theatre security thus he become Kabab mein haddiLOL
Once I was traveling to my hometown in the morning , I witnessed the actions of real despo's in bus , I felt like vomiting seriously but I guess the lady was pro Angry

ROFL bro your description...
and the most irritating thing is that they do it , and others who watch it feel ashamed 

Kamala05

_Nik_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nik_
_Nik_

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I want 2 play continue the scene game

Swara - aaj shararat karne do kaam baki karenge kal

Sanskar - karo shararat but kapdo ke sath

continue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamala05Tapathi

Tapathi IF-Sizzlerz
Tapathi
Tapathi

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Hasi 1 of my friends sach me pop corns daal dia tha as humare front seat me baithke dono...Angry and me friends ke saath aayi thi ... total 5 people the 2 boys were with us ... and front seat me ye sab toh she did that in irritation as the music coming from front seat was like a clear moan ...but they did not bother Shocked  then aur ek member humare team se usne chips daal dia fir bhi they did not bother ..then the boys in our team started making comments for the Romeo and also started laughing but they did not bother ... then we got tired and I told them let's not interfere in their private moment , it does not look good , but then they said , Movie hall is not their bedroom...LOL 

but kya bolu vo ladki ka dress fit nahi tha sayed toh pop corn and chips  na jaane kaha kaha ghus gaya ...LOL I mean movie khatam hone se 20 minutes pahle vo ladki uthke bath room gayi and bohat der baad aayi and the boy who was with her said "nikal gaya sare " ROFL matlab itni der vo ladki vo saare kitchen ingredients ke saath hi bedroom performance de raha tha 

oh...god...!theater may...Shockedeven i heard when my friends said...thank god we didnt found any1 doing this when me and yuvi went out for movies...warna...! no comments...

Sampriti.

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tapathi

oh...god...!theater may...Shockedeven i heard when my friends said...thank god we didnt found any1 doing this when me and yuvi went out for movies...warna...! no comments...

soch kuch log kis type k shameless hote hai... kahi pe toh limit dena padta hai ... na khudki izzat hai nahi dusroko karte hai 

Tapathi

-Butterfly- IF-Sizzlerz
-Butterfly-
-Butterfly-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tapathi

Originally posted by Butterfly.1993

Yaar bas karo yaar meri mood kahi aur jhaing lol tappz u r great u gave tips to ur bhabhi ROFL tum bhohut open type ho LOL anyways ye kya they will really decorate the room with flowers ROFL I thought it happens only in movies LOL
kya karu that tips will be useful to me in future soo...i gathered knowledge abt that...Winkyeah they will decorate with flowers...and whole room is filled with frangance to raise the hormones which are already raised...LOL

U know what yaha akar mujhe bhohut information mila he ROFL
I didn't know anything until I came here LOL
I was thinking what will they do inside room during SR ROFL movies me bhi sab aada dekhathe he LOL

Bas bas chup hojao Sowmya Angry

Tapathi

Go to top