Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sowmya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Kamala05

So you got first demo on SR when you was on 7th standard. πŸ˜† Once I have seen despo's doing it in train when I was in 12th standard , I didn't know anything about ahem ahem then , I was oblivious of this till the third year of my graduation. I was under the assumption that lip kiss will result in pregnancy πŸ˜†

Ala, me too...
I thought if they touch n hug it will lead to pregnancy πŸ€£
aamias thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tapathi

jeethendra...old actor all will call me jitu 

ohhh  aise bhi rom scenes se cm scenes chota hota hai sky dikha denge
aamias thumbnail

no i didnt feel like that...she is tensed...πŸ˜†SR na she snt have chance to escape also...she said in IV their romantic date happily it satrts and ends happilily...😊

hmmm rom date hai sirf na
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sampriti.

But I feel so ashamed that our country can't provide its people minimum shelter so that they can complete their basic needs without becoming a pathetic joke  in front of the world ..it's not only a matter of shame for them only , but also for the politicians of our country who are the real monsters 

Vaibhu , the fact is even though the government give rehabilitation option for street beggars 50% of them will not accept it as they are used to street life. But I agree with you , the corrupted government created the beggars
MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

accident kya hain hum duona pyaar kartay...humara pyaar kisay pata hain...hum bina ek dusray ko dekh k pyaar kiya...meray liya sirf meray liya...Arjun ek saadhu ban k aatha...meri bade bhaiyya say yudh bi kiya...aap saying it was acceident...this not fair bade bhaiyya...πŸ˜•

Awww Subhi , Bro saying only that moment was accidental... we were only interested in surfing and exploring the sites but download button was pressed accidentally πŸ˜†
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pubi we as citizens are also responcible for it...we takr subsidies white ration card even though we can manage without dat...change should come from within us
aamias thumbnail

But I feel so ashamed that our country can't provide its people minimum shelter so that they can complete their basic needs without becoming a pathetic joke  in front of the world ..it's not only a matter of shame for them only , but also for the politicians of our country who are the real monsters 

i am not ashamed of my country but i am ashamed of some ppl . kal belghoria moto jyagah jeta holo seta ki bhabha jai this ppl are voted by us b
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Exactly yaar ...
With these politicians nothig gonna change in near future

Kamala ...kya train mein Ahem Ahem ...ohhh god...i just hate all these PDA moments in public...once in a theatre too i noticed this...oh god , these desperate people aren't aware of surroundings 😑😑 
the gal  literally jumped to boy's seat ..i had a urge to shout "Go Get a Room .." πŸ˜‘😑
Edited by hasinig89 - 8 years ago
MysticMoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kamala05

Vaibhu , the fact is even though the government give rehabilitation option for street beggars 50% of them will not accept it as they are used to street life. But I agree with you , the corrupted government created the beggars

Yes bro , that is also a fact... I heard about it 
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hasinig89

Exactly yaar ...
With these politicians nothig gonna change in near future

Kamala ...kya train mein Ahem Ahem ...ohhh god...i just hate all these PDA moments in public...once in a theatre too i noticed this...oh god , these desperate people aren't aware of surroundings 😑😑 
the gal was literally jumped to boy's seat ..i had a urge to shout "Go Get a Room .." πŸ˜‘😑

kaash i was there too🀣🀣