Udaan: Chakor saves Imli from Suraj's evil intentions

sneha11yy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Udaan: Suraj (Vijyendra Kumeria) tries to molest Imli, Chakor (Meera Deosthale) saves her sister  

The upcoming episode will show that Suraj had challenged Chakor for a shooting competition.

Suraj looses the bet and Chakor wins the competition, Suraj gets frustrated on loosing.

Chakor insults Suraj and asks him to release bandhua children's according to the bet.

Suraj is irritated and takes out his anger on Imli, blames her for ditching him.

Suraj's evil intentions 

Suraj finds that Imli loves him and tries to take advantage over her.

Chakor reaches on time and saves Imli from Suraj's evil intentions.

Suraj now decides to ruin Chakor by any means and plans against Chakor.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS ...Sneha..๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by sailuja - 8 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
What?๐Ÿ˜ฒ suraj tries to molest limli.i think suraj will take advantage with her as lover..๐Ÿ˜‰ so banduva billi will save from him everytime . And she is going to stuck with him ..really intersting to watch . Let see what cv has stored ?
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i think this "molest part " is just exaggeration.. it seems more like a speculation..
thanks snehu..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by greeshma014 - 8 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar don't think suraj will take advantage of Imli . He is not interested in her that way! 
He would have been rough with her like he was the last time he thought she let him down and chakor will come 

For all their enemity chakor has the easiest access into the haveli๐Ÿ˜†

Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs... ๐Ÿ˜Š

haa no molest n all plz๐Ÿ˜ณ
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: greeshma014

i think this "molest part " is just exaggeration.. it seems more like a speculation..

thanks snehu..๐Ÿ˜Š

think that the molest part is an exageration too or could be a ploy on his part to put off Imli once and for all
sailuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Yaar don't think suraj will take advantage of Imli . He is not interested in her that way! 

He would have been rough with her like he was the last time he thought she let him down and chakor will come 

For all their enemity chakor has the easiest access into the haveli๐Ÿ˜†

no dear  i think suraj is going to act take advantage with limli infront chakor..so he  can increase her pain that's why ...our suraj babu is cunning man .but he is not rowdy for tries to molest limli๐Ÿ˜†
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: sailuja

no dear  i think suraj is going to act take advantage with limli infront chakor..so he  can increase her pain that's why ...our suraj babu is cunning man .but he is not rowdy for tries to molest limli๐Ÿ˜†

haan sailu as u say he could be acting ๐Ÿ˜†
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg that's so disgusting. tfs. like a lot of ppl are saying if its an exaggeration then good but if it is true then it will be better because the fight on couples will end with this track.