India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Love, Guilt, Paisa, Dhoka. (Page 2)

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Just now saw this post !! U just gave tht explanation for the thought of him ' he may not be able to see her again ' ...ty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chubbygirl

After a long time this is one of the best episodes after watching Shabbir's performance with mixed emotions would love to see more.
Aalu's dialogue wasClapAbhi will not love Tanu like he does Pragya and you won't love bhai like you love his money.
When Abhi told Tanu that she cannot seperate him from Pragya but there is one way kill him was Star
He told her once again that he is marrying Tanu for the baby.
Loved the way he told why Pragya is not my baby's motherStar
The best part is Tanu getting caught for the first time in kb history

Looks like You enjoyed Abhi lashing out at tanu moreLOL
ofcourse who will notTongue

chubbygirl

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hutanbandar

O how I love how you put it in words...Day Dreaming

Thank YouSmile
TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaNchi

Rishu loved your review so muchClap
You are on point, will come back to your reviews..

Thank You KanchiSmile A satisfying episode for me after the concert.

When compared to other drunken epi after Mogambo returns, I feel here Abhi saw lot of things from Pragya side..
Last time when she drunk she twisted him on each word, but this time she gave him lot of signs especially you are in My Heart dialogue..
It's clear she is in fear of losing him, so she start revealing her identity slowly and so I am not wondering in the sudden change of Abhi..

YES!! YES!! YES!! I would like to dedicate it to her more than him. She stopped being Mogambo long back but she was fuggy yesterday and she admitted it though not directly.

According to me, during revenge marriage he thought her as Gold digger so he haven't feel guilty on marrying her, but still he supported her in all her worst situations, but now he feels she is his Fuggy and so he felt bad for cheating her.. My point on Abhi's view is If the person is cheater it is OK to cheat them but if the person is innocent and true then cheating them is bad..

oh.. this makes sense. When he took signs in property papers, he was getting back what rightfully is his and he was doing it to get fuggy back but today when he saw fuggy in her back he cheated her and got divoce so he is sad and yes! cheating a cheater is not wrong.

As you said yes I was not at all surprised on seeing Abhi's confession on Pragya today because we already know what he feels about her but Thanks to CV's for giving a great confession from Abhi side

This Abhi is not new to us. we discuseed his heart many times. we knew this is how he feels. This is for those viewers who want to hear him choose Pragya over Tanu.

I am more curious abt what next, how they are going to portray Abhi after this

Well I won't be surprised him calling her LM if she again go back with paisa dialogue because it is KKB

They can Kanchi, We cant belive the Cvs really but lets see its all getting closer to the end like you Told meSmileSmile

ShaNchi

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Originally posted by chubbygirl

After a long time this is one of the best episodes after watching Shabbir's performance with mixed emotions would love to see more.
Aalu's dialogue wasClapAbhi will not love Tanu like he does Pragya and you won't love bhai like you love his money.
When Abhi told Tanu that she cannot seperate him from Pragya but there is one way kill him was Star
He told her once again that he is marrying Tanu for the baby.
Loved the way he told why Pragya is not my baby's motherStar
The best part is Tanu getting caught for the first time in kb history

Looks like You enjoyed Abhi lashing out at tanu moreLOL
ofcourse who will notTongue
I am happy that she got caught ,all these while all her crimes were seen only by Pragya  1st time Abhi is seeing this by himself and being pregnant she escaped but the way he spoke was Clap
More than Abhigya romance I enjoyed this sceneLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiTeluguAmmayi

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.viji

Just now saw this post !! U just gave tht explanation for the thought of him ' he may not be able to see her again ' ...ty

Thank You VijiSmile
I persoanlly never wanted him to see Fuggy in her because it will hurt him while leaving her.
if he believed she was mogambo it would have been easy but then this is more good so no complaintsLOL

chubbygirl

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaNchi

Ohh I forget to mention abt Aliya as like always she is the Real AbhiGya shipper, she made a single plan and we saw the result.
I still hope Aliya plan will again backfire and will expose Tanu too

And a big Thanks to CV'sClap for showing Tanu to Abhi today, he always knows Tanu is selfish and money minded, but he doesn't know how cheap things she will do..And today they showed that to Abhi, he was bit suprised and then shocked, the way Abhi half blinked his eyes shows that and Shabir as usual nailed the sceneStar. The one thing which we want to see starting with Purab letter till breaking Fuggy's Chasma

I really hope story starts moving, I am more curious abt how the current situation is going to END and how they are going to connect the Next plot

Have no hopes on  Tanu's past deeds but I am happy she is caught for thisSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchichubbygirl

Go to top