Kumkum Bhagya

Love, Guilt, Paisa, Dhoka.

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:26am | IP Logged
A review of AbHi's feelings and outburst:

Divorce-

When Tanu tells him to take Pragya signatures in the papers he blatantly disagrees at the beginning but after some emotional atyachar by Tanu, he accepts.
He accepts to cheat Pragya and get sign in divorce because of his guilt towards Tanu and her baby.

He sees her all excited for his new project.
He felt her happiness but he ignored it thinking she is happy because she will get more and more money with the contract.

He did not want to go to the temple but still did when she told him he may get his Fuggy back. He did get his Fuggy back but he cheated his Fuggy and again he is guilty though he did it delibrately out of guilt towards another woman and the baby he is not responsible.

He knew he was going to do a wrong thing and wanted to something right before that. Is going to the temple with her the right thing?

Love and guilt played with him all along when he was in the temple with her.

They met the couple and the couple were excited to meet them. They remember AbhiGya as a loving couple. They felt uncomfortable because for him she Isn't the Fuggy they met and for her she isn't pregnant.

He again thinks there every wife loves only husbands money. Was he trying to prepare himself for cheating her?

He gets angry on Tanu because of her lack of Trust and gives back the papers. It was as if he was waiting for an opportunity to do that. Ofcourse again she used the baby and told him he is it fit to be called a father is he doesn't get sign from Pragya and marry Tanu.
A strong line was used by Tanu against him. A very sensitive line.

Twist in the tale -

Suddenly she tells him he can't have his pic in front of her eyes because she has it in her heart, a direct confession by Pragya.

He takes advantage of the situation and gets her sign. He shows his guilt and pain of doing that to Tanu( to wrong person) and she tells him not to feel guilty because he cheated a cheat and not the person who loves him or Wants him.

Tanu leaves and the story starts.

He sees Fuggy in her. The Fuggy who innocently wanted to drive a car after getting drunk for the first time. The Fuggy who was pure hearted and who didn't have any bad intentions. The Fuggy who loved him and not the one who cheated him.

She complains about him beliveing Tanu and not her. She was about to confess she loves him but the auto driver disturbed them.
Uff... It was like whole duniya is against Abhi knowing the truth about Pragya but then the auto driver does the best to Pragya.

Once agian Pragya opens up in the auto. She tells him she is not scared of anything when she is in his arms, she tells him she wants the differences between them to end.

In between all this a random auto man tells him how Pragya loves him and will never leave him no matter what happenes. He tells Abhi she will not leave you even if you do. He gives his 100% assurance about Pragya love for Abhi.

This increased his guilt to the maximum extent possible.

He comes back to see her counting the stars so that her wish is granted. She has only one wish, it is Abhi... We know that I wish he knows it too.

Abhi wants to know Love or money, Heart or beauty?
What makes a person happy?

Then he says he doesn't want the answer because he only needs this innocence and Pureness of her to live.

He considers himself the culprit for letting go the girl who wants to live with him. His eyes gets filled up with tears. She notices it and asks him not to cry. She tells him she can even count all the million stars in the sky but can't see him cry. She tells him she will cry if he cries.

This made his emotions reach peaks and he hugs her may be for one last time because he knew after this he may not even see her.

He need to put his feelings out. He can't bear his internal struggle. Whom can he vent out on? What will he tell people? That he loves Pragya and he cheated her?

At this point of time the chudail did a grave mistake and was caught red handed.

Abhi doesn't trust Tanu blindly. She is lucky enough to not get caught after doing worse things but today luck wasn't in her favour and she was caught.

Sadly, Abhi confessed all the deep feelings he has for Pragya to Tanu. How I wish it wasn't Tanu. He once agian showed the difference between Tanu and Pragya.

The difference many think he fails to notice. It's clear now, he notices but still he is doing it.
Guilt, responsibility and promise to Tanu is making him do.

His pecks on her cheeks shows love. A pure love with no lust or desire. I know a man can desire his love but in the current situation it's out and out love. Brownie points here for Abhi...

He regrets, he is filled up with guilt, he is in love, he cheated, he is hurt, he is trying to be responsible.
So many things over night but what's next?

It will be worse to see it go back to square one.

I don't particularly appreciate Abhi like many are doing because I know he has all this feelings deep inside. I was just glad to hear it from him. I love him everyday not just today.

Shabir rocked it and special mention to Sriti. She didn't have much dialouges but what ever she had and those expressions added the real feel to the scene and his pain.

It's definetly a great gift for 2nd anniversary. Loved both the episodes.

The story of Kumkum Bhagya in the last 2 years is all about love, guilt, paisa and dhoka.
I would refer Abbi, Pragya, Tanu and Aalu to guilt, love, money and dhoka respectively.

Thanks for reading, felt like giving a review because I liked it so much.
Share ur views Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

msleefirsttimehereShaNchihutanbandarMitushi_Mitzanamika.vijichubbygirl-jaya--Nive-Sowmii_cutiee

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Anyways the story is moving on let's see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl

-devi10479 Newbie
-devi10479
-devi10479

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged
If they go back to square one then everything they showed for past two days is waste and drag  only.
Atleast now they shd show some logical things and move on the story to expose tanu.

chubbygirl

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
After a long time this is one of the best episodes after watching Shabbir's performance with mixed emotions would love to see more.
Aalu's dialogue wasClapAbhi will not love Tanu like he does Pragya and you won't love bhai like you love his money.
When Abhi told Tanu that she cannot seperate him from Pragya but there is one way kill him was Star
He told her once again that he is marrying Tanu for the baby.
Loved the way he told why Pragya is not my baby's motherClapClapClapStarStarStarStar
The best part is Tanu getting caught for the first time in kb history

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaNchiTeluguAmmayi

hutanbandar IF-Dazzler
hutanbandar
hutanbandar

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:06am | IP Logged
O how I love how you put it in words...Day Dreaming

TeluguAmmayi

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Rishu loved your review so muchClap
You are on point, will come back to your reviews..

When compared to other drunken epi after Mogambo returns, I feel here Abhi saw lot of things from Pragya side..
Last time when she drunk she twisted him on each word, but this time she gave him lot of signs especially you are in My Heart dialogue..
It's clear she is in fear of losing him, so she start revealing her identity slowly and so I am not wondering in the sudden change of Abhi..

According to me, during revenge marriage he thought her as Gold digger so he haven't feel guilty on marrying her, but still he supported her in all her worst situations, but now he feels she is his Fuggy and so he felt bad for cheating her.. My point on Abhi's view is If the person is cheater it is OK to cheat them but if the person is innocent and true then cheating them is bad..

As you said yes I was not at all surprised on seeing Abhi's confession on Pragya today because we already know what he feels about her but Thanks to CV's for giving a great confession from Abhi side

I am more curious abt what next, how they are going to portray Abhi after this

Well I won't be surprised him calling her LM if she again go back with paisa dialogue because it is KKB

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitushi_MitzchubbygirlSowmii_cutieeTeluguAmmayi

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaNchi

Rishu loved your review so muchClap
You are on point, will come back to your reviews..

When compared to other drunken epi after Mogambo returns, I feel here Abhi saw lot of things from Pragya side..
Last time when she drunk she twisted him on each word, but this time she gave him lot of signs especially you are in My Heart dialogue..
It's clear she is in fear of losing him, so she start revealing her identity slowly and so I am not wondering in the sudden change of Abhi..

According to me, during revenge marriage he thought her as Gold digger so he haven't feel guilty on marrying her, but still he supported her in all her worst situations, but now he feels she is his Fuggy and so he felt bad for cheating her.. My point on Abhi's view is If the person is cheater it is OK to cheat them but if the person is innocent and true then cheating them is bad..

As you said yes I was not at all surprised on seeing Abhi's confession on Pragya today because we already know what he feels about her but Thanks to CV's for giving a great confession from Abhi side

I am more curious abt what next, how they are going to portray Abhi after this

Well I won't be surprised him calling her LM if she again go back with paisa dialogue because it is KKB
yes guys lets see what happens next anyways we should thanks cv's for this episode we lost all hope on show but now they give us some little hope

chubbygirlTeluguAmmayi

ShaNchi Goldie
ShaNchi
ShaNchi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Ohh I forget to mention abt Aliya as like always she is the Real AbhiGya shipper, she made a single plan and we saw the result.
I still hope Aliya plan will again backfire and will expose Tanu too

And a big Thanks to CV'sClap for showing Tanu to Abhi today, he always knows Tanu is selfish and money minded, but he doesn't know how cheap things she will do..And today they showed that to Abhi, he was bit suprised and then shocked, the way Abhi half blinked his eyes shows that and Shabir as usual nailed the sceneStar. The one thing which we want to see starting with Purab letter till breaking Fuggy's Chasma

I really hope story starts moving, I am more curious abt how the current situation is going to END and how they are going to connect the Next plot

Edited by ShaNchi - 17 April 2016 at 3:42am

chubbygirlTeluguAmmayi

Go to top