Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Leave me alone... I am so sorry. (Page 3)

Yoga4life Senior Member
Yoga4life
Yoga4life

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Hey Chicksoup,

Have been reading your posts and liking them. Very well said. 
If EDKV has redefined the terms sorry and thank you in a relationship, your deciphering them makes my heart go all mushy. 

cheers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglchicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yoga4life

Hey Chicksoup,

Have been reading your posts and liking them. Very well said. 
If EDKV has redefined the terms sorry and thank you in a relationship, your deciphering them makes my heart go all mushy. 

cheers

Thanx.  Glad to share the mushiness in my heart. LOL

TC. Embarrassed
SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by SahSah

What a sorry can do to you makes you feel the pain of the one who means alot to you,In this case it sure did.
Her pain is for her only to feel that's how she has seen it and done it all this while and now with him being in her life he is willing to share/desperate to share

You are the fire that warms me 
the security I crave for

two imperfects make a perfect and these two will just done that when together.

cannot help but cry for sumo how her life is so incomplete and difficult but heads up to this girl for not giving up on it.

So Ansah it is! Wink (Thanx,  Doc. LOL)

Ansah, 
I wondered what made you take up the ID of sahsah...every name has a story, I believe...like Khosla said- mere paas bhi ek kahani hai, aur aap ke paas bhi. (That man! LOL)...This might sound extremely silly to you, but the moment I read your name is Ansah, I wondered if some kid couldn't pronounce your name and ended up calling U Sahsah. LOL...That is how innocent it sounds. Embarrassed

And what you have written...

Sumo has never had an easy life...Tough times don't last, tough people do. How cheerful she is, in spite of her circumstances and how she tries to make other people happy. Embarrassed

LOLLOLLOL

Yup Ansah it is ... 

Growing up I always had complaints that my name is being pronounced wrong and here in Hong Kong much more difficult for everyone to get it right.

so everyone started calling me Sa Sah SaSa(i hate it) but over the years I have made peace with it and I kinda like it now LOLLOL

also it's very close to my chinese name 

It will be S for you.. Doc thanks LOLLOL

DocDchicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:42am | IP Logged

What a sorry can do to you makes you feel the pain of the one who means alot to you,In this case it sure did.
Her pain is for her only to feel that's how she has seen it and done it all this while and now with him being in her life he is willing to share/desperate to share

the security I crave for

cannot help but cry for sumo how her life is so incomplete and difficult but heads up to this girl for not giving up on it.

Ansah, 
I wondered what made you take up the ID of sahsah...every name has a story, I believe...like Khosla said- mere paas bhi ek kahani hai, aur aap ke paas bhi. (That man! LOL)...This might sound extremely silly to you, but the moment I read your name is Ansah, I wondered if some kid couldn't pronounce your name and ended up calling U Sahsah. LOL...That is how innocent it sounds. Embarrassed

Sumo has never had an easy life...Tough times don't last, tough people do. How cheerful she is, in spite of her circumstances and how she tries to make other people happy. Embarrassed

LOLLOLLOL

Yup Ansah it is ... 

Growing up I always had complaints that my name is being pronounced wrong and here in Hong Kong much more difficult for everyone to get it right.

so everyone started calling me Sa Sah SaSa(i hate it) but over the years I have made peace with it and I kinda like it now LOLLOL

LOL

So our kahanis matched, more or less. LOL

S, it is! Embarrassed

DocDSahSah

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:51am | IP Logged

the security I crave for

Ansah, 

LOLLOLLOL

Yup Ansah it is ... 

And how I am LOVING it

The bonding between my two very Dear friends!!

Count me in, Ladies!!Embarrassed

*A TIGHT GROUP HUG*
Big smile

SahSahchicksoup

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DocD

the security I crave for

Ansah, 

LOLLOLLOL

Yup Ansah it is ... 

And how I am LOVING it

The bonding between my two very Dear friends!!

Count me in, Ladies!!Embarrassed

*A TIGHT GROUP HUG*
Big smile

Doc *tight group hugs* 

Hug

you are the anchor to it all

Heart

DocDchicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hug
Jadoo ki jhappi. 

DocDSahSah

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I loved that scene, the sorry made the scene so meaningful.

Go to top