Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Leave me alone... I am so sorry.

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Joined: 19 January 2013
Posts: 13319

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:21am | IP Logged


I am so sorry.

My world has crashed.

Nothing will ever be the same anymore.

I had built a home of illusions...

But the House had been real.

As real as the revered relic it is,

As strong as the bricks that proudly held it...

As soft as the callused corners could be...

My Home, My House.

The only place where I belong...

Lifeless as it is, Timeless it is...

The Rock of Ages...

The one sentiment that was not a variable.

Words cannot express,

My misery or desolation.

Tears cannot gauge,

My sense of loss.

In my deepest, darkest hour of chasm;

There is no place for the voice of reason.

Leave me alone,

This is MY suffering...

Mine...Mine...Mine...

...

I am so sorry,

...If I Hurt You...

 

For dear Sumo...who is struggling with one blow after the otherOuch...and is oblivious of the ache Shravan  suffers along  with her. Heart


Since I am still under the mind blowing spell of that beautifully expressed I am so sorry'...EmbarrassedLOL

 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina.H.raji_bYoga4lifeChitritashivani_aglDocD_SJ_hanishankindraniguptamizzundaztudorion23...Dexterity......Tanu...BinKuchKahe.SahSahRi21

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Joined: 16 October 2009
Posts: 3386

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I never realized a sorry, an apology had so much of a value until I encountered this show. If Shravan had a problem once with her sorry as not being felt, not being sprung from the deepest recesses of her heart, yesterday the "sorry" amidst the ruins, the shattering of memories or illusions of love, pain and labour felt more than real. 
Sumo's sorry contained the world of dreams and a hope it was all hers.. the house, the family.. everything; the belief that memories at least shall always remain within her reach even with the passing of time but it was not meant to be. Cry
But, this sorry became poignant, literally alive, quivering with longing and desire for a person who she had hurt eons ago. A SORRY that resonated in the very fabric of the heart of Shravan to articulate a thought that has always remained within him, dormant but flickering with some unknown, invisible wish... to make all her wishes come true, to wipe away any sorrow or pain that ever threatens to destroy her.
I never knew a "sorry" or a "thank you" could create a new hope or could manifest a new world so beautifully as it did in the last scene. But it did.. Big smile
I am so glad I found this show
And thank you Chick for this post. BrilliantClapHug


Edited by indranigupta - 17 April 2016 at 12:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina.H.ChitritaDocDhanishankchicksoupRi21BinKuchKahe.SahSah

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Joined: 30 November 2015
Posts: 637

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged
This is SPLENDID, Chicks!Star
 
The BEST Ode really that can be
 
For the intensity of Sumo's pain
 
And
 
Nikita's FLAWLESS portrayal of it!
 
 
Can't help but say something here...
 
Just as we are blessed for EDKV to be a part of our lives
The TALENT in this forum and our love for EDKV and ShraMan
Guess they are equally fortunate too...
 
 
What an outstanding epitome of SYMBIOIS, really!!
 
ClapClapClap
 
 


Edited by DocD - 17 April 2016 at 12:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina.H.indraniguptahanishankBinKuchKahe.SahSahchicksoupRi21

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Joined: 06 November 2007
Posts: 18199

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
What a sorry can do to you makes you feel the pain of the one who means alot to you,In this case it sure did.
Her pain is for her only to feel that's how she has seen it and done it all this while and now with him being in her life he is willing to share/desperate to share

You are the fire that warms me 
the security I crave for

two imperfects make a perfect and these two will just done that when together.

cannot help but cry for sumo how her life is so incomplete and difficult but heads up to this girl for not giving up on it.

 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DocDhanishankindraniguptachicksoupRi21

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Joined: 30 November 2015
Posts: 637

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

I never realized a sorry, an apology had so much of a value until I encountered this show. If Shravan had a problem once with her sorry as not being felt, not being sprung from the deepest recesses of her heart, yesterday the "sorry" amidst the ruins, the shattering of memories or illusions of love, pain and labour felt more than real. 
Sumo's sorry contained the world of dreams and a hope it was all hers.. the house, the family.. everything; the belief that memories at least shall always remain within her reach even with the passing of time but it was not meant to be. Cry
But, this sorry became poignant, literally alive, quivering with longing and desire for a person who she had hurt eons ago. A SORRY that resonated in the very fabric of the heart of Shravan to articulate a thought that has always remained within him, dormant but flickering with some unknown, invisible wish... to make all her wishes come true, to wipe away any sorrow or pain that ever threatens to destroy her.
I never knew a "sorry" or a "thank you" could create a new hope or could manifest a new world so beautifully as it did in the last scene. But it did.. Big smile
I am so glad I found this show
And thank you Chick for this post. BrilliantClapHug
 
Hey Indrani!
 
Hug
@bold: WORD!
 
Guess, we can't thank the makers enough
For this gem
Called
EDKV
Clap
 
 
Love,
DocD

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RoxyCindraniguptachicksoupRi21BinKuchKahe.

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Joined: 16 October 2009
Posts: 3386

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Dyotana (hope I have spelled you correctlyTongue)
True
I just hope this show retains its fragrance, its poetic depiction and its simplcity
Thank you the makersClap
Thanks to all the talents that we have in this forumHug
For once I have no complaints with the content of Indian Television IndustryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DocDhanishankchicksoup

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Joined: 30 November 2015
Posts: 637

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahSah

What a sorry can do to you makes you feel the pain of the one who means alot to you,In this case it sure did.
How true you are Ansah on this one...Indeed how Sumo's sorry just melted him...And give him that all important courage...That amazing sense of authority to say..."Main tumhe kabhi harne nahin doonga, Sumo!"
Her pain is for her only to feel that's how she has seen it and done it all this while and now with him being in her life he is willing to share/desperate to share
How beautifully they have united in pain
How Sumo's grief has only brought them closer
Managed to break those barriers
Just a little bit more...
Lovely!
 
You are the fire that warms me 
the security I crave for

two imperfects make a perfect and these two will just done that when together.
Beautifully put, Dear!Clap
And that really is the essence of the show
The heart really of EDKV
The journey of two flawed...completely human souls...

cannot help but cry for sumo how her life is so incomplete and difficult but heads up to this girl for not giving up on it.

 
 
Hey Ansah!
 
Hug
 
Glad to see you againEmbarrassed
 
Loved reading your take...as expectedEmbarrassed
 
My 2 cents, above
 
Love,
Doc!
Smile


Edited by DocD - 17 April 2016 at 1:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptachicksoup

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Joined: 30 November 2015
Posts: 637

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

Dyotana (hope I have spelled you correctlyTongue)
True
I just hope this show retains its fragrance, its poetic depiction and its simplcity
Thank you the makersClap
Thanks to all the talents that we have in this forumHug
For once I have no complaints with the content of Indian Television IndustryLOL
 
Hey Indrani, It's Dyotona, guess will take some getting used to...
 
Completely second your views about the fact that this show should remain this way until the very end...will be such a proud viewer, and a fan as well...
 
LOL, on your comment on the content of Indian TV
This is the first time I am even watching Indian TV with this kind of involvement and commitment!LOL
Truly hope and pray, for once, from end to end, we are not let down!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptahanishankchicksoup

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I am so sorry- An Apology.

2 3 4 5

Author: chicksoup   Replies: 32   Views: 1840

chicksoup 32 1840 17 April 2016 at 9:43am by chicksoup
How to say Thank You and Sorry.

2 3 4

Author: chicksoup   Replies: 30   Views: 1425

chicksoup 30 1425 17 April 2016 at 2:04am by tttttt1
Sorry or Thanks?

Author: DivyaDivI10   Replies: 5   Views: 517

DivyaDivI10 5 517 09 April 2016 at 8:16pm by DivyaDivI10
sorry

Author: ..preethi..   Replies: 0   Views: 297

..preethi.. 0 297 09 April 2016 at 7:58am by ..preethi..
Ramnath !!!!! Say sorry again

Author: justpurvi   Replies: 1   Views: 721

justpurvi 1 721 08 April 2016 at 10:51am by justpurvi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index