Posted: 8 years ago

aww.. is rey fishing taani feeling...

he is the own blaming her...

now what
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

well taani hid it well...

rihanna she is bring her parents together...

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

now what storm coming their way...

is priya... going to do something..
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Loved it...
Little Rihaana is playing Cupid in bringing Taarey together...
It's a family moment between d three of them...that's awesome...
Eagerly waiting for d next part...
Thanks for d pm dear:)
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha this girl is hell irritating yet funny
Like really she complain to rey and haha
Poor rey have to see taani & her fight ahaa
Taani know how to answer back that lady wahoo rey have feeling that tattoo is not only abt rihana haaye haaye rey touching taani face well taani did pretty good job in hiding her feeling aww rihana playing with her dad I Luv how she didn't let rey finger go omg taani feed rihana with rey infornt of her not priya again thanks for PM
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-6 : Wanting Miss. Shekhawat

He was tossing on his bed, trying to get her thought out of his mind. It was a tough day, a test of his self control. Whatever happened in washroom earlier in day, was still fresh in his mind, making him go insane, but whatever happened in her bedroom, made him situation more worse. It would be a lie if he say he wasn't turned on after seeing her feeding his child. It was the most pleasant sight he had ever seen, surprisingly though. It gives him some unknown peace.

"What the f**k is happening to me? Why can't i get her out of mind?" He growled in anger. He had never craved for a woman as much as he crave for her, his attraction toward her, was turning dangerous for him. He never wanted it to happen. Before priya came into his life, he had few flings but not even then he craved for a woman's attention then why now?

Not able to sleep, he got up and walked out of the room. He opened the door of her room and entered the dark room. He walked over the bed and slide inside the covers beside her. The mother of his child was in too deep slumber to notice his presence, for which he was thankful, because he doesn't have any answer why he is here, if she asked him.

He groaned when he felt someone shaking him, disturbing him sleep which was not less than any crime. Then someone begun poking his ribs, which made him annoyed. His eyes snapped open and he glared at taani, who had dared to disturb his sleep.

"What the f**k is your problem, woman?" He growled in anger.

"I can asked the same, Mr. Singhania. What the hell are you doing here?" Came a fierce reply from her side. And he won't lie saying he doesn't like her fierce nature.

Innocent + Feisty!

She possess the most dangerous combination along with natural beauty, which could make any men go weak on their knees and he was no different.

"This is my house."

"That i know, mr. singhania. But the room is mine till i'm living in your house. And i don't think i asked you to sleep in same bed as me?" He heard her sarcasm filled voice and narrowed her eyes. He grabbed her elbow and rolled over the bed, taking her body beneath him. He gazed down at her as she look at him with wide, innocence filled eyes, but right now they were spitting fire.

"Check your tone when you talk to me, taani. I don't appreciate the tone you use-" He whispered in low, dark tone.

"What if i don't?" She challenged him, not moving her eyes away from him. He was impressed, never he had seen someone so gutsy to challenge him or answer back him.

"No one had ever challenged me before-" He mumbled while his eyes were trained on her.

"Then you better get used to it. I'm not going to obey you always." He smirked when he heard her answer. 

"Then i know how to make you obey me." He told her, he smirked when her brows knitted in confusion and she look at him expectedly. He leaned forward and was rewarded by a gasp from her. He had always noticed how she get nervousness when he goes close to her.

"What are you doing?" He heard her meek tone and before he knew, his lips touched hers, making him lose all the control he had on himself. He begun kissing her, and soon she reciprocated to his kiss. They kissed each other, first gently then with the aggression they are known for, when it comes to each other.

They pulled away from the kiss, taani pushed him off her and sat on bed, glaring at him.

"How dare you?" She hissed in anger.

"You kissed me back." He pointed out, though he didn't knew why he kissed her, but he definitely wanted to kiss her. Something he wanted do to from long.

He smirked when he saw her tongue tied and sighed in relief. He quickly slipped out of the room, not wanting to face another round of questions of hers. He didn't have any answer, he himself doesn't know why he did what he did.

He walked in living area where he noticed a female figure seated on the couch. He moved closer, his eyes widen when he realized that woman to be Priya. He gasped in shocked when she stood up and hugged him tightly.

"I broke off with ayaan. He cheated on me!" Priya cried bitterly while hugging him tightly, but he didn't hugged her back. He was too shocked to react over anything.

Next part depends on response.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
reswa/Unres B)
Me phirse first :D
without PM
Before u posted on Update thread :D

Kya tymong h meri :D
*Pats my back*

loved the update...