Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

   
Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

$hararati $hqians DT#44 ~Repitition, Unwanted angle and Zero logic~ (Page 121)

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 87312

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howardscarlett

Originally posted by ..preethi..

  
instead of nirman proving sanyu wrong he could have worked & resolved the misile so tat they could have destroy the asteriod on space.. but nai unki tho apni ego ke padi hai.. & he wants the remains for his researchSleepy
Pree
whatever he does is right

Pri, we had discussion on this point before. Sanyukta's research was based on incomplete data, she had idea of 25% particle composition what about the remaining 75%? What if the asteroid had reacted differently coming in contact with the explosion?

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 55409

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Guys
urgent work hai
log out nahi kar rahi hu
will be back after 10 mins

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jemimah..romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 87312

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yawfeh

gullu uss post mein kya edit karna chahiye boloLOL

please your mindEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jemimah..

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Joined: 27 February 2014
Posts: 13756

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by yawfeh

gullu uss post mein kya edit karna chahiye boloLOL

please your mindEmbarrassed
matbalLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 87312

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howardscarlett

Originally posted by romaila

   
 
Expertise ko send karna chahiye na...inn sab mein ek b iss field ka expert nahi hai
 
Romi
waise toh insabmein se kissiko bhi missile banane ka expertise nahi hai
fir bhi ye logone banayaLOL
 
in SH everyone knows everthingTongue

DD dont forget RD ka part mechanical engineering ka tha...Tongue
Nirman should have gone there along with Mrs Shubu...ek do song sequence b add kar leteLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jemimah..

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Joined: 27 February 2014
Posts: 13756

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
kuch aisa karna chahiye ki forum mein aag lag jaaye...LOL.. mazaa aayegaLOL
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 87312

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yawfeh

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by yawfeh

gullu uss post mein kya edit karna chahiye boloLOL

please your mindEmbarrassed
matbalLOL

sorry use type karna bhool gayiTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jemimah..

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 55409

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by howardscarlett

Originally posted by ..preethi..

  
instead of nirman proving sanyu wrong he could have worked & resolved the misile so tat they could have destroy the asteriod on space.. but nai unki tho apni ego ke padi hai.. & he wants the remains for his researchSleepy
Pree
whatever he does is right

Pri, we had discussion on this point before. Sanyukta's research was based on incomplete data, she had idea of 25% particle composition what about the remaining 75%? What if the asteroid had reacted differently coming in contact with the explosion?
Romi
I think Pree is saying same thing
 
if Nirmaan really concerned about the dangers of asteroid attack, he should have worked  resolved the missile so tat they could have destroy the asteriod on space
 
 
if Nirmaan wanted to
 
but he wanted a part of asteroid - for that this whole thing happened
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jemimah..romaila

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
$hararati $hqians DT#49 - The Seven Day Challenge

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: devilada   Replies: 1201   Views: 7769

devilada 1201 7769 01 May 2016 at 1:01pm by ..Jemimah..
$hararati $hqians DT#48 -RuNNing oUt oF NeW IdEAas-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: devilada   Replies: 1198   Views: 8692

devilada 1198 8692 30 April 2016 at 11:09am by Heavenly_Dreams
$hararati $hqians DT #47 ||Jaan Jaye Par Task Na Jaye||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: devilada   Replies: 1200   Views: 9832

devilada 1200 9832 28 April 2016 at 12:08am by romaila
$hararati $hqians #46 ||Kuch Rang Revenge Ke||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: devilada   Replies: 1203   Views: 8725

devilada 1203 8725 24 April 2016 at 12:10am by CrazyOeuvrer
series repitition

Author: cutierandy   Replies: 4   Views: 836

cutierandy 4 836 28 July 2014 at 5:27am by achiever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index