Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

   
Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

$hararati $hqians DT#44 ~Repitition, Unwanted angle and Zero logic~ (Page 119)

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 87205

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howardscarlett

Originally posted by romaila

hawww Pri...meaning humara village idea uda liyaShocked No am sure DT is stalkedROFL
arey nahi re
we are talking about village track in last two days
 
if Cvs are stalking the DT - for executing the same idea they need time (script n locations etc)
from pic it is clear they already planned it before hand
 
it is just a coincidence

Agree...coincidence hosakta hai but i remember we have discussed about Sanyukta plan many times, where she is wrong and why it should not be implemented. Kal missile scene ek baar or dekha and there Nirman proved to Sanyukta how her innovation was dangerous. Woh two times blast hua tha, one on earth surface and second time in space.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..preethi..

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 87205

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..preethi..

i think they are going to tat village to collect astierods remain...Ermm

Sanyukta ne kaha tha they are going to send a team...now dont tell me yeh sceientist yeh b kaam karengeShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..preethi....Jemimah..

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 87205

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yawfeh

Originally posted by howardscarlett

Originally posted by yawfeh

moi ko abhi bhi doubt che that this was made by meLOLLOLLOL
nice post Gayu
so before SH u are active member in Reporters forum
that post was written for some bashers...out of frustrationLOL

Gayu ek plan hai...same material forum pe post kardo with little changes and we will come there for fight...drama create karte hainEvil Smile


Edited by romaila - 19 April 2016 at 12:36am
TPL26 Goldie
TPL26
TPL26

Joined: 10 October 2013
Posts: 1249

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Mars temperature minus 62 degree Celsius

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..preethi....Jemimah..romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 87205

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yawfeh

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by yawfeh

gullu that writer is a good one... this one is ididoticLOL
haan pree they are implementing our ideas.. in short chori kiLOL

Reporters k kcuh episodes dekhe the...didn't liked their story so skip kar diyaTongue
Thank you...humein nahi sunane kliyeLOL
u didnt like reportersCryCry...
noi tum logon ko sunaaungi nahin kyunki u all are right ... jahaan cv's ki soch inni kharab hai , wahaan moi kuch nahin bol sakthiLOL

Thank you...we are not always right but we are never wrong tooTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..preethi..

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Joined: 27 February 2014
Posts: 13756

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by yawfeh

Originally posted by howardscarlett

Originally posted by yawfeh

moi ko abhi bhi doubt che that this was made by meLOLLOLLOL
nice post Gayu
so before SH u are active member in Reporters forum
that post was written for some bashers...out of frustrationLOL

Gayu ek plan hai...same material forum pe post kardo with little changes and we will come there for fight...daram create karte hainEvil Smile
good idea... bahut time ho gaya.. masti karke... waise toi batao usmein kya kya edit karna hai...LOL
howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 55409

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by ..preethi..

i think they are going to tat village to collect astierods remain...Ermm

Sanyukta ne kaha tha they are going to send a team...now dont tell me yeh sceientist yeh b kaam karengeShocked
scientists ka toh yehi kaam hai na

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..preethi....Jemimah..romaila

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Joined: 27 February 2014
Posts: 13756

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by yawfeh

Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by yawfeh

gullu that writer is a good one... this one is ididoticLOL
haan pree they are implementing our ideas.. in short chori kiLOL

Reporters k kcuh episodes dekhe the...didn't liked their story so skip kar diyaTongue
Thank you...humein nahi sunane kliyeLOL
u didnt like reportersCryCry...
noi tum logon ko sunaaungi nahin kyunki u all are right ... jahaan cv's ki soch inni kharab hai , wahaan moi kuch nahin bol sakthiLOL

Thank you...we are not always right but we are never wrong tooTongue
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
$hararati $hqians DT#49 - The Seven Day Challenge

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: devilada   Replies: 1201   Views: 7756

devilada 1201 7756 01 May 2016 at 1:01pm by ..Jemimah..
$hararati $hqians DT#48 -RuNNing oUt oF NeW IdEAas-

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: devilada   Replies: 1198   Views: 8681

devilada 1198 8681 30 April 2016 at 11:09am by Heavenly_Dreams
$hararati $hqians DT #47 ||Jaan Jaye Par Task Na Jaye||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: devilada   Replies: 1200   Views: 9801

devilada 1200 9801 28 April 2016 at 12:08am by romaila
$hararati $hqians #46 ||Kuch Rang Revenge Ke||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: devilada   Replies: 1203   Views: 8697

devilada 1203 8697 24 April 2016 at 12:10am by CrazyOeuvrer
series repitition

Author: cutierandy   Replies: 4   Views: 836

cutierandy 4 836 28 July 2014 at 5:27am by achiever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index