India-Forums

A pyari pat for Jiggs!

leonjay Senior Member
leonjay
leonjay

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Really we have to appreciate Jiggs. When we are so sick to see her dress in hour an hour episode, whereas she has to wear this approx. 15 hours per day. If I were her, I would become so sick of those dresses and would have burnt in holi fire. Here she wears these dresses 7 days a week and more than 12 hours per day and too in this climate. She has more tolerance level than any of us, I guess.
For that a pyari pat for Jiggs.

PS: I am really upset most of our active members are now in KD forum and that forum rank hiked last week from 30 to 18. And maintaining our rank top 10 is going to be tough this week. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Malu710sachu1993Ishani15Nijhum19Kowsi..dtd...Neett

..dtd... IF-Rockerz
..dtd...
..dtd...

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Krishna Dasi
nikitap94 Senior Member
nikitap94
nikitap94

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leonjay

Really we have to appreciate Jiggs. When we are so sick to see her dress in hour an hour episode, whereas she has to wear this approx. 15 hours per day. If I were her, I would become so sick of those dresses and would have burnt in holi fire. Here she wears these dresses 7 days a week and more than 12 hours per day and too in this climate. She has more tolerance level than any of us, I guess.

PS: I am really upset most of our active members are now in KD forum and that forum rank hiked last week from 30 to 18. And maintaining our rank top 10 is going to be tough this week.

Ya I thought piyashi n piyali gt upset with my anti-kd post bt I created a new topic for apologizing them I hope they return
leonjay Senior Member
leonjay
leonjay

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitap94

Ya I thought piyashi n piyali gt upset with my anti-kd post bt I created a new topic for apologizing them I hope they return
Nikitha don't be upset girl.  I don't know what is this anti-kd post. But both Prii and Piyali are matured  and sportive enough to take that in their stride. They must be really upset with serial, not at you to ignore the forum. So no need to feel guilty. Cheer-up. Forget it.
Malu710 Groupbie
Malu710
Malu710

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikitap94

Nikitha don't be upset girl. I don't know what is this anti-kd post. But both Prii and Piyali are matured and sportive enough to take that in their stride. They must be really upset with serial, not at you to ignore the forum. So no need to feel guilty. Cheer-up. Forget it.
yes i was thinking on the same line! no need to br upset! Wink they can understand. and our serial is boring these days. that must be the reason for the shift
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Nice Jaya!! I am thinking about asking Jigs to have a word with the stylist
And about the forum: yeah so many quit and the forum was so silent yesterday!! We have to get more activity here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjay

.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Why priya and piyali upset with this forum??ShockedShockedConfused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top