India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Choice or instability (Page 2)

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Happiness can just come from eating a Taco or a Burrito or a Grande Burrito LOLLOL

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I personally am an old fashion person and believe in marriage with ONE person and be with that ONE person FOREVER. Of course you have to find love first. I disagree with this generation of go down in the DMsLOLLOLLOL It goes down in the DMs and they jump from one person to the next person. It's difficult to find HONEST, Respectful person whose committed these daysOuch My aunt have been married for 40 years with ONE person her whole life and they still love each other till today, I think it's sweetEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StaartBriyanikidaig

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I believe in stability but the stability shouldn't come at the cost of self-respect or basic happiness in life. Couples should try to make things work with each other in spite of their differences. But if they still fail at it then divorcing is better than leading a miserable life together.

Edited by grounder - 18 April 2016 at 2:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StaartVedika211blyton

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
I think our expectations of what we hope to get from marriage have changed. What our grandmothers accepted as a good marriage might leave us feeling deeply unfulfilled. Most people hope to be "in love". I read an article about romantic love and how it basically shuts down the part of your brain needed for higher level decision making and that is why so many relationships end after that period passes and the people suddenly start thinking again and realize the relationship isn't "right" for them.  So, the article argued, you should not decide to marry until that time (I think it was like 18 months) had passed and you are thinking more clearly. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Staart

cory Senior Member
cory
cory

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

I personally am an old fashion person and believe in marriage with ONE person and be with that ONE person FOREVER. Of course you have to find love first. I disagree with this generation of go down in the DMsLOLLOLLOL It goes down in the DMs and they jump from one person to the next person. It's difficult to find HONEST, Respectful person whose committed these daysOuch My aunt have been married for 40 years with ONE person her whole life and they still love each other till today, I think it's sweetEmbarrassed

read Nova19's post above food for thought

Go to top