India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New OLV - DT NOTE pg 15 (Page 7)

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:21am | IP Logged
@sakura- this scene will mark our hearts with pain forever so I understand yar.y they needed to show hitting goddamnit.
Angry
Let's sm SBS SBB cm n track gets cleared by spoilers that will decide what this track actually is.n if CVS lost their bachekuche marbles or not Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Originally posted by dattu21

This is also the same Ragini who took a knife to her stomach for Swara a couple of weeks ago. And I don't think she's lecturing. Everybody in that room, including AP, Sujju and Ragini, are shocked. Swara almost tumbled down the stairs...all she's saying is, what are you doing ? Swara are you okay ? Even if its an accident, ppl will ask / say that much. People won't keep their mouths shut after somebody nearly tumbles down after getting hit no ?

Ragini & other show when they are arguing & they also show that after hitting by mistake , sanskar cups her face & feels so sorry ...Thay's why i am irritating with  lecture whoever is giving ...

I agree...but its till not a lecture. All she asked was Swara are you okay ? You're not hurt no ? And she asks Sanskaar what did you do ? Itna toh even in the case of an accident someone will ask...since you can get injured quite badly on falling down on / near stairs. 

Bold= My problem is this...As i said , she clearly see that after hitting by mistake , sanskar feels so sorry & cups her face ...& Any  genuine person can see that by mistake this happen then what's need to ask sanskar ????????...It's really not believable...& i said whoever is giving not a single person...

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by Sakura24

Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

I cudnt understand that bangle giving scene  on Friday itself n I blamed CVS for that guess what CVS proved their shamelessness by showing sanky this reaction to her ..just for trps they bring this..the person who understand her in every situations will give this reaction for bangles? Trust the capability of CVS to bring all rubbish at once
Sanskar who didn't even flinch when Swara was putting him through fire and back, would go this way over a bangle? Great CVs, just pure wonderful brains you've got thereStar

Give them an OSCAR  for such an awesome writing skills Censored
my one big reason to give them abuses almost daily.they deserve it.
Anybody can call me. Hyper or.  Panicky or negative IDC I just know I am getting deep disappointment.

NitaReid

Cintila IF-Sizzlerz
Cintila
Cintila

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged

This is also the same Ragini who took a knife to her stomach for Swara a couple of weeks ago. And I don't think she's lecturing. Everybody in that room, including AP, Sujju and Ragini, are shocked. Swara almost tumbled down the stairs...all she's saying is, what are you doing ? Swara are you okay ? Even if its an accident, ppl will ask / say that much. People won't keep their mouths shut after somebody nearly tumbles down after getting hit no ?

Ragini did not ask sanskaar. She ACCUSED him. It is sooo evident from her tone. And she of all people does not have any right to accuse sanskaar.  Oh she took a knife for her sister? Right. She was also the one who pushed her sister into a river and tried to murder her. Then again she was the one who stabbed her sister too and wanted to kill her AGAIN (this happened during  ragini's pardafaash sequence) Apart from that she was tye one who accused sanskaar with fake molestation charges, she was the one who treated her elders like crap and made them servants.  Of let's just not even get started on what all ragini did. And no,swara was not stumbling down. She was standing and wouldn't have fallen down. Ragini's 5 minute noodle like redemption is obviously not convincing. But a woman who has done all that has no right to point fingers at anyone ! And no were not even getting into logic here. Forget about the fact that sanskaar loves swara more than his life and he'd kill himself before hurting her because we know MM waasis don't have that much brains. I'm sure if you've tried to murder a person twice and obviously wanted them dead...a simple slap wont make that much of a difference to you would it ? Oh I forgot...ragini currently has her saintly mode on ...Ofcourse she'd even kill a mosquito who dares to bite swaraSmile 

Edited by Cintila - 17 April 2016 at 12:32am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711nikki1211dattu21FariiiiiMusicAddictLoveSonu2408Bon_Vivantsoumi93..NightDragon...FairyDust.mix_of_emotionsThe.Lannistertiny15

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Anyone know wt the argument was about??

NitaReid

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

@sakura- this scene will mark our hearts with pain forever so I understand yar.y they needed to show hitting goddamnit.
Angry
Let's sm SBS SBB cm n track gets cleared by spoilers that will decide what this track actually is.n if CVS lost their bachekuche marbles or not Sleepy
I only said the other day over a poll Sam made that I don't want a track to get viewer torturing session and see what happened? Angry And hitting seriously?AngryAngry
CVs have marbles you think? ShockedIf they did they have swallowed themSleepy
Anyway, let's wait till some smoke clears up. What a wonderful start to a Sunday!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReidmix_of_emotions

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
This is just thought(have not watched the OLV still), will have to see what cv's show... Swara being the daughter of the house is going to affect  Sanskaar indirectly... the members will not let swara speak but I think swara will handle it well...probably they r trying to show how everyone r going to support swara...which just gives an indication that these same everyone r going to go against swara and as always Sanskaar who is her firm support will be the only person standing by her...they will go against swara either because of pari or uttara's BF 
Again just a thought, will have to wait and watch

Edited by NiViren-Raj - 17 April 2016 at 12:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Esha012dattu21FariiiiiNitaReidtiny15

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
watched the olv in the end director is speaking someone's dialogue that swara itni laparvahi karti hai koi usse kuch nahi kehata. any guess whoes dialogue it can be? I m feeling totally depressed Cry

NitaReid

Go to top