New OLV - DT NOTE pg 15 (Page 25)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Sakura24

@Anna,
Until I read your comment I confess I did not think of this in that way. During the kangan discussion I couldn't understand what was there to bother like this.
But in the light of little indications I admit even something as little as the lost gift would be enough to set sparks on dry grass.
Thanks for making me see this.
Love,
Sakura

Thanks Saku Smile

I am glad I could make you see why I feel Sanskaar did not listen to Swara at one go or did not understand her reason right away.  Embarrassed Even I would not understand Sanskaar getting miffed over for a lost gift just like that - but I had already seen the build up in the last few scenes and when I read about the bangles - I knew this was for Sanskaar's reaction. Smile

@Sarra : Yes, Swara has kissed him on the cheek but when it comes to intimacy - she has tried to avoid it most of the times. Her tickling and her talks of hadd paar kar rahe ho (which if you notice was especially highlighted in the scenes) were a little something to show us that Sanskaar is NOT liking it Sanskaar has tried intimacy of that of husband wife - going for the lips and Swara has pecked him on the cheeks - that is entirely different. The sexual frustration has been underlying in all SwaSan scenes. They have been cute scenes but he is frustrated. This just adds to it like Saku mentioned in much better terms. Embarrassed

Sanskaar will listen to her and he will apologize for everything and I will be happy when he does it and that is because Sanskaar knows when he is wrong and he will be guilty that he did not listen to Swara. Embarrassed

Now I really have got to go! LOLLOL 

Definitely will continue this discussion with you Sarra when this track reaches its heights! I loved our discussion here. Smile

Anna
anna i agree wid u.
@bold it"ll happen i watched  SBAS & varun'd said now sanky will manofiy swara .i m sure once his anger cools down he"ll apologizes 2 swara & listen 2 her & will bcom protective also after hearing abt goons  snatching bangles.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5NitaReid

Nupur_5 Goldie
Nupur_5
Nupur_5

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by Nupur_5

Originally posted by tiny15

@nupur tho i agree wid u on most of points abt sanky but i don't think any swasan fan has  said or blamed sanky 4 hitting swara.bcoz all know that snaky will never ever hit her intentionally or purposely .
all r saying that MMwasis r stupid 2 think that sanky will ever hit her. atleast i m not at all angry on sanky 4 getting angry on swara 4 those  bangles if he thinks she lost them in he r carelessness. i think swara din't tell him abt goons thinking he"ll get panicky  or she was  abt 2 tell him but sanky got angry thinking she'd lost them as she doesn't care abt him.

btw i think plz theres no need 2  say that who r swasan fan s& claims 2 luv sanky doesn't understand him.

wen swara gave away those bangles then its  said that she cares less 4 sanky's feelings just bcoz she thot abt sum1else's family's well being. i don't think if u cares abt sum1's well being as a human being makes u care less abt ur luv or husband.

I will say same what I said Leki above!
I wasn't talking about ALL SwaSan fans and how can I when I'm also a diehard SwaSan shipper and without any of them SwaSan is NOT possible!
Yes I agree I'm more Sanskaar fan as he is the most rational and human character among all but I'm a Swara fan too!
Bt few (as I told on my comment) SwaSan fan was bashing Sanskaar already! I will also bash him if he is at fault like I did during devorce track!

And I have no problem at Swara giving bangles to goons given the circumstances! At the same time I have no problem at Sanskaar snapping!

I'm just waiting for epi to air!

And I think I made clear that I'm also a SwaSan shipper first Smile
nupur i m also more of  sanky fan bcoz i can relate 2 him more but in sum areas i can relate 2 swara also except of her 2 much 4giving nature.but i m also diehard fan of swasan.
bte whos bashing sanky??Confusedthe posts i read all r  bashing MMwasis.

@bold same here. i don't mind if sanky wud snap or he wud not listen 2 swara abt those  bangles.i can understand him.

Some people were bashing on other sites and I'm sorry that I mentioned it here but I was so pissed!

And yeah everyone is bashing MMwasis which they absolutely deserve Dead
First they bashed Sanskaar even though they know how much he loves Swara & he can't hurt her!
And then some started scolding Swara!
These MM people will never learn! The less said the better!

Yeah I also understand Swara except her too much mahanta at times!
Bt the reason Sanskaar snapped at her without listening whole situation is that Sanskaar is too much frustrated! He always try to intimate with her but she always back off! I know Swara love Sanskaar & for her he is important (There can be no doubt about it) but she should show it through her actions as well.
I know Sanskaar is not like others for whom physical intimacy is everything but it is an important part of married couple!

And I'm sure the moment Sanskaar will learn the whole truth he will be more guilty (He is already guilty as per OLV) and say sorry.

I'm saying again lets just wait for the epi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Lolz poor sanskaar hehe
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
This new OLV is worse.. :(
SwaSan fighting and Sanskar slapping Swara.. Ouch
CV's.. how could u guys destroy Sanskar's character? Angry Sanskar loves Swara so much.. much more than himself. Approve Why would he slap her during fight? 
errumz IF-Dazzler
errumz
errumz

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@swetha no dear he didn't slap her...it was done by mistake...he was trying to remove his hand from swara's and accidently hit her face ...even he immediately cups her face and apologizeSmileSmile so chillTongueTongue

Nupur_5tiny15

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

CV's.. how could u guys destroy Sanskar's character? Angry Sanskar loves Swara so much.. much more than himself. Approve Why would he slap her during fight? 

As far as I have read from all the updates.. the slap is unintentional.. he was trying to get his hands off and accidently hits Swara. 

Nupur_5tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

swetha he din't hit her or slapped her intentionally.he was trying jerk off his hand  from swara's hold & he did it bit hard & it hit her & luked like  a slap.

Go to top