Swaragini
Swaragini

New OLV - DT NOTE pg 15 (Page 24)

Nupur_5 Goldie
Nupur_5
Nupur_5

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@nupur tho i agree wid u on most of points abt sanky but i don't think any swasan fan has  said or blamed sanky 4 hitting swara.bcoz all know that snaky will never ever hit her intentionally or purposely .
all r saying that MMwasis r stupid 2 think that sanky will ever hit her. atleast i m not at all angry on sanky 4 getting angry on swara 4 those  bangles if he thinks she lost them in he r carelessness. i think swara din't tell him abt goons thinking he"ll get panicky  or she was  abt 2 tell him but sanky got angry thinking she'd lost them as she doesn't care abt him.

btw i think plz theres no need 2  say that who r swasan fan s& claims 2 luv sanky doesn't understand him.

wen swara gave away those bangles then its  said that she cares less 4 sanky's feelings just bcoz she thot abt sum1else's family's well being. i don't think if u cares abt sum1's well being as a human being makes u care less abt ur luv or husband.

I will say same what I said Leki above!
I wasn't talking about ALL SwaSan fans and how can I when I'm also a diehard SwaSan shipper and without any of them SwaSan is NOT possible!
Yes I agree I'm more Sanskaar fan as he is the most rational and human character among all but I'm a Swara fan too!
Bt few (as I told on my comment) SwaSan fan was bashing Sanskaar already! I will also bash him if he is at fault like I did during devorce track!

And I have no problem at Swara giving bangles to goons given the circumstances! At the same time I have no problem at Sanskaar snapping!

I'm just waiting for epi to air!

And I think I made clear that I'm also a SwaSan shipper first Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged

anna i agree wid on many points epsly that sanky really want 2 take their  relationship 2 further level but  thats not happening bcoz of one or oder  reason.
and yes like u i also don't want delayed CM. its frustrating 2 see this.

but i don't agree that swara din't tell him abt bangles or sanky is less priority 4 her just bcoz she s not initiating any intimacy.
in 2days SBB segment its clear in VaHe IV that sanky din't hear swara & he thot she lost them bcoz of he r carelessness.

@Dolly, Lets agree to disagree here. Smile My personal belief is that Sanskaar is not her priority as everyone else is or has been. But thats my opinion - I am not forcing it on you. I respect your opinion. Smile

As for Swara telling about the bangles, I am sure she will. She may even lie in her good intentions but does not have to be that Sanskaar should listen to her does he? Being married, I know how physical intimacy is important in any relationship and I am sure you too notice the desperation that Sanskaar has - right? My only reason for believing that Sanskaar did not listen to Swara is because he is already not happy about their intimacy (almost leading him to ask her if she loved him or not) and then the bangles go missing. I am sure if he listens to Swara he will understand because if he did not - that wont be Sanskaar. But if in the spur of the moment - he notices the bangles are not there - he will have a strong reason to be angry. They have been setting the basis of an MU and Sanskaar's sexual frustration (there I said it) in every SwaSan scene - this is just the outburst of that and that is all I am saying. Embarrassed

And of course we can agree to disagree about it maturely. I accept your POV - I just dont agree with it. I dont need to bash anyone to make a point. Smile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SizzleDazzlenikki1211Nupur_5Banjaaran.....Poojie....tiny15

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakura24

@Anna,
Until I read your comment I confess I did not think of this in that way. During the kangan discussion I couldn't understand what was there to bother like this.
But in the light of little indications I admit even something as little as the lost gift would be enough to set sparks on dry grass.
Thanks for making me see this.
Love,
Sakura

Thanks Saku Smile

I am glad I could make you see why I feel Sanskaar did not listen to Swara at one go or did not understand her reason right away.  Embarrassed Even I would not understand Sanskaar getting miffed over for a lost gift just like that - but I had already seen the build up in the last few scenes and when I read about the bangles - I knew this was for Sanskaar's reaction. Smile

@Sarra : Yes, Swara has kissed him on the cheek but when it comes to intimacy - she has tried to avoid it most of the times. Her tickling and her talks of hadd paar kar rahe ho (which if you notice was especially highlighted in the scenes) were a little something to show us that Sanskaar is NOT liking it Sanskaar has tried intimacy of that of husband wife - going for the lips and Swara has pecked him on the cheeks - that is entirely different. The sexual frustration has been underlying in all SwaSan scenes. They have been cute scenes but he is frustrated. This just adds to it like Saku mentioned in much better terms. Embarrassed

Sanskaar will listen to her and he will apologize for everything and I will be happy when he does it and that is because Sanskaar knows when he is wrong and he will be guilty that he did not listen to Swara. Embarrassed

Now I really have got to go! LOLLOL 

Definitely will continue this discussion with you Sarra when this track reaches its heights! I loved our discussion here. Smile

Anna

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81nikki1211Nupur_5Banjaaran..FairyDust.....Poojie....tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupur_5

@nupur tho i agree wid u on most of points abt sanky but i don't think any swasan fan has  said or blamed sanky 4 hitting swara.bcoz all know that snaky will never ever hit her intentionally or purposely .
all r saying that MMwasis r stupid 2 think that sanky will ever hit her. atleast i m not at all angry on sanky 4 getting angry on swara 4 those  bangles if he thinks she lost them in he r carelessness. i think swara din't tell him abt goons thinking he"ll get panicky  or she was  abt 2 tell him but sanky got angry thinking she'd lost them as she doesn't care abt him.

btw i think plz theres no need 2  say that who r swasan fan s& claims 2 luv sanky doesn't understand him.

wen swara gave away those bangles then its  said that she cares less 4 sanky's feelings just bcoz she thot abt sum1else's family's well being. i don't think if u cares abt sum1's well being as a human being makes u care less abt ur luv or husband.

I will say same what I said Leki above!
I wasn't talking about ALL SwaSan fans and how can I when I'm also a diehard SwaSan shipper and without any of them SwaSan is NOT possible!
Yes I agree I'm more Sanskaar fan as he is the most rational and human character among all but I'm a Swara fan too!
Bt few (as I told on my comment) SwaSan fan was bashing Sanskaar already! I will also bash him if he is at fault like I did during devorce track!

And I have no problem at Swara giving bangles to goons given the circumstances! At the same time I have no problem at Sanskaar snapping!

I'm just waiting for epi to air!

And I think I made clear that I'm also a SwaSan shipper first Smile
nupur i m also more of  sanky fan bcoz i can relate 2 him more but in sum areas i can relate 2 swara also except of her 2 much 4giving nature.but i m also diehard fan of swasan.
bte whos bashing sanky??Confusedthe posts i read all r  bashing MMwasis.

@bold same here. i don't mind if sanky wud snap or he wud not listen 2 swara abt those  bangles.i can understand him.

Nupur_5

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Sakura24

@Anna,
Until I read your comment I confess I did not think of this in that way. During the kangan discussion I couldn't understand what was there to bother like this.
But in the light of little indications I admit even something as little as the lost gift would be enough to set sparks on dry grass.
Thanks for making me see this.
Love,
Sakura

Thanks SakuSmile

I am glad I could make you see why I feel Sanskaar did not listen to Swara at one go or did not understand her reason right away. EmbarrassedEven I would not understand Sanskaar getting miffed over for a lost gift just like that - but I had already seen the build up in the last few scenes and when I read about the bangles - I knew this was for Sanskaar's reaction.Smile

@Sarra : Yes, Swara has kissed him on the cheek but when it comes to intimacy - she has tried to avoid it most of the times. Her tickling and her talks of hadd paar kar rahe ho (which if you notice was especially highlighted in the scenes) were a little something to show us that Sanskaar is NOT liking it Sanskaar has tried intimacy of that of husband wife - going for the lips and Swara has pecked him on the cheeks - that is entirely different. The sexual frustration has been underlying in all SwaSan scenes. They have been cute scenes but he is frustrated. This just adds to it like Saku mentioned in much better terms.Embarrassed

Sanskaar will listen to her and he will apologize for everything and I will be happy when he does it and that is because Sanskaar knows when he is wrong and he will be guilty that he did not listen to Swara.Embarrassed

Now I really have got to go!LOLLOL

Definitely will continue this discussion with you Sarra when this track reaches its heights! I loved our discussion here.Smile

Anna

I was entirely blind to this scenario but as you say it the build up was there. He is frustrated and for good reason I admit. For this once it would be better if Swara does the making up to it process instead of Sanskar. If he is feeling ignored that would be the only way out.
Hope this brings up some intense scenes. It was wonderful conversing with you dearest. Hope to catch you again when the track unfolds on screen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Nupur_5Banjaaran..FairyDust.NitaReid

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged

after watching OLV its clear its abt those  bangles only.
but i think sanky doesn't know that swara din't loose the bangles but goons snatched them from her.i think swara din't tell him that goons snatched them in lieu of that chandramani. 

and its not that swara thinks that sanky won't believe her but she mite'dn't told him abt goons thinking he"ll get panicky & worry abt her. she mite'd taken blame on herself 4 loosing those bangles which were given by sanky wid so much luv.

and rest i think i"ll say after watching the epi.

@bold Some people are completely ignoring this fact and questioning her love for Sanskaar. Swara is also a human and it is impossible for her to fight with those goons on her own. She tried to run away but couldn't escape them right? In that moment she thought of saving chandramani for simar's family was more important. As illogical as it sounds but that's what happened in the epi. Swara knows the importance of those kangan and also she values Sankaar's love but in that situation she gave more importance to human life than those kangan. She didn't gave up those bangles for fun and due to carelessness. She was completely trapped and did the right thing in my opinion.
I believe Sanskaar doesn't know the entire truth and that's why he got mad at her. If he had known the entire story he wouldn't have reacted that way. If I have understood Sanskaar even only a bit then I think he is not an insensitive and cold-hearted person who will get mad at her or misunderstand swara or accuse her for saving someone's family. For him Swara's well being matters the most. 
What really irritated me that MM people are bashing Sanskaar. I mean they only look for a chance to bash either Swara or Sanskaar. They called swara characterless without knowing the truth, they accused sanskaar for molestation and now this. I mean first they accused sanskaar for that accidental hit and then called swara careless. Total nonsense. But if this sautela behavior
 of MM people brings swasan closer than ever then I'm all okay with it Tongue. I so hope we get a awesome romantic scene after all this drama Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Nupur_5

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

@Dolly, Lets agree to disagree here. Smile My personal belief is that Sanskaar is not her priority as everyone else is or has been. But thats my opinion - I am not forcing it on you. I respect your opinion. Smile
anna yeah lets agree 2 disagree on it. bcoz i don't think thinking abt oders indicates that sanky is less priority 4  swara.
As for Swara telling about the bangles, I am sure she will. She may even lie in her good intentions but does not have to be that Sanskaar should listen to her does he? Being married, I know how physical intimacy is important in any relationship and I am sure you too notice the desperation that Sanskaar has - right? My only reason for believing that Sanskaar did not listen to Swara is because he is already not happy about their intimacy (almost leading him to ask her if she loved him or not) and then the bangles go missing. I am sure if he listens to Swara he will understand because if he did not - that wont be Sanskaar. But if in the spur of the moment - he notices the bangles are not there - he will have a strong reason to be angry. They have been setting the basis of an MU and Sanskaar's sexual frustration (there I said it) in every SwaSan scene - this is just the outburst of that and that is all I am saying. Embarrassed
i agree wid u.wen i watched OLV i also thot swara mite not'd told sanky abt those  goons & bangles thinking he"ll get panicky. but its not he case as its clear from 2days VaHe IV where varun himself said that sanky got angry & din't listen the whole thing & thot she carelessly lost them.
and yes i know in mrg physical intimacy is necessary tho i m not mrd but yaar its common sense & we  r social animals.
and i'd also seen sanky's sexual frustration & i don't mind it. and i don't even mind if he snapped on her 4 loosing bangles or thinking swara lost it carelessly or din't listen bcoz of the reasons u said.
@bold dear thatswat i m also saying. i m not bashing sanky or saying hes  wrong watever reasons u gave 4 him.he din't listen & in the spur of moment dashed out of the room w/o listening.b
but i've no prob nor i m blaming sanky or even swara 4 anything.
And of course we can agree to disagree about it maturely. I accept your POV - I just dont agree with it. I dont need to bash anyone to make a point. Smile 

yeah afterall at the end we all r  swasan shipper & we  won't like if our swasan get separated bcoz of these MUs.

Edited by tiny15 - 17 April 2016 at 4:58am

Nupur_5

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by .FairyDust.

See that is the point Sarra! Just because he understands every time, we cannot take him to be an Angel. He has his own feelings. Every time he tried to go close to Swara, the attempt was in vain as either someone would interrupt them or Swara herself would indulge in some fun by tickling him or just running away. He too let it slide but again for  how long? He has already asked her that why couldn't they be as loving as Ragya, why she does not want to come close to him and even if she loves him or no Shocked and if Sanskaar said this then there's surely something in his mind? He is a man, he has his needs. I'm not saying Swara is entirely wrong and he is entirely right but He IS human and humans will falter, he is not above emotions.

And I'm sure the MU is over for now because of that accidental slap, but Uttara's BF is coming and I have a bad feeling that cvs will give us more MU

I agree he has his own feelings, and that he is frustrated that his feelings r not seemigl getting same importance as other things, if he was to question his importance in her life, where he comes in her priorities i understand because i question it due to how her character and tracks have been written... and while i expected things like swara not telling him things like uttara booyfriend to cause issues, because as u say he is human, he does get hurt, angry, disappointed and when it will b swara the one he loves that will b felt more...but i didnt expect the kangan to cause issues between swasan, because i expected swara to tell him wat happened in order it happened and for anskaar to b relieved she was ok...

In regards to slap there shudnt b a MU between swasan...MU that mm have r going to b constant, they r built that way, iv been expecting them to start and then snowball due to pari and mayb adarsh and so it commences...mm r hopeless when it comes to swasan...
Let's just hope SwaSan resolve this MU before Uttara's BF comes in as he is going to be trouble for us and swasan Confused. And anyways I think the MU will end after this slap as he seemed to snap out of his anger. I'm just pissed at  MM waasis interfering in swasan's business, I want swasan to resolve their issues on their own!
Whatever the coming track will be, as long as swasan are together and resolve their issues, we're good Embarrassed

Was really good talking to you sarra! Hug
And to all the others too who have given me such a nice welcome here today and I'm glad we could discuss things properly Embarrassed

See you around Big smile

Yukthi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Nupur_5tiny15

Go to top