Swaragini
Swaragini

New OLV - DT NOTE pg 15 (Page 22)

Nupur_5 Goldie
Nupur_5
Nupur_5

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Nupur, thanks for understanding our POV. I am a solo Sanskaar fan first and SwaSan later because I relate to him more and I dont need to apologize to damn anyone here for being one. He is not wrong to be miffed at Swara and that is my POV. Period. 
Anyways, loved your post! ClapClapClap

Nimmi, Shru, Nitzu, Yukti (of course), Shona, Sarra and Sonu, great reading what you have got to say and agreed to most of it. Smile Sonu, we miss you too. Embarrassed

See you guys soon! 

Love

Anna Smile

Thanks for your understanding as well.
Yeah I'm also a Solo Sanskaar fan from beginning & A diehard SwaSan fan!
Bt I like Swara too! Yes I love Sanskaar more as he is the most rational & human character among all and I can connect with him more where Swara sometimes become too irrational.
Bt I understand Swara as well. I have no problem Swara sacrificing bangles given the situation. Bt as we are feeling it's not just about bangles only!
I think Sanskaar is oblivious about the whole scenario as Swara maybe didn't tell him about goons!
Hence Sanskaar snapped!
And I think Sanskaar has reached at a level where it's too much for him that it's he who always understand others & Swara but others don't understand him or his feelings!
Ofcourse Swara does understand his feelings and he is most important for her but she needs to show it as well through her actions.
And I hope it's not just bangle , I feel there is something more!

So I'm gonna wait for epi & supporting both SwaSan!

Lets see what is awaiting for us!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211--Anna--.FairyDust.tiny15

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
I am a swasan fan but I have different view on this 
I agree that sanskar didn't hit swara purposely 
But I think I have a problem with cvs why do they show a woman get slapped like this
Even in ipkknd when arnav used to hurt Khushi physically my blood used to boil 
Everyone knows I am a big fan of sanskar's character But this I won't approve of, Sanskar should do something really big to apologize for this 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5tiny15

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Sbb-its bcz kangan.swara hold sanskar's hand bt unintnaly slap her.family acusd him.vo-sanskar bcm angry bcz swara lost kangan.swara ki puri baat bina sunehi he bcm angry & ths thng hapn.
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

But I think I have a problem with cvs why do they show a woman get slapped like this
Everyone knows I am a big fan of sanskar's character But this I won't approve of, Sanskar should do something really big to apologize for this 
i agree wid u. i don't like any1 shud hurt physically esply male  lead wid female lead. but sumtimes it happens unintentionally even in real life so if we get 2 see it in shows we shudn't say oh don't show this.its not they r  glorifying it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

that's the main point y they brought this hitting thing at all..Sleepy

luvakanksha

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by sarra0

I am not watching the show, i saw bits of it last week for the first time in a long time, and saw some swasan scenes but not all...its usually LU and odd scenes i may watch...its when u said he was pissed of, that i remembered reading about instances in the LU and dialogues that were seemigly said in the course of conversation / nok jhok that it hit me that some of thoe dialogues did come across as not just valid but a attempt to tell his feeling, because they echoed my thoughts as well... so combined with it all together along with MU about kangan he is as u say reaching his limit...and a outburst will ensue...

Sanskaar always expected to understand swara is because thats wat they have shown mostly...he is shown to believe her, to give her the benefit of doubt, to listen, to understand, to b supportive, im not saying he hasnt had moments of an outburst but they r extremely rare, he has been shown to put her and her wishes b4 his...therefore u wud have expected sanskaar to get the whole matter b4 reacting..unless swara didnt tell him..as much as i wud love swara to understand wat sanskaar wants she is a serial bahu husbands and their wishes r usually not first priority, family and solving everyones issues r...but lets c if amongst this they do actually let that happen..

Well i expected things like swara hiding about uttara to cause problems, along with dialogues about bangles they heralded issues...

Sarra, I miss talking to you. I always know I can make you see my POV. Love you for understand that Embarrassed 

Sarra, if it was just only about the kangan, I would also not understand Sanskaar's POV and would believe that they are messing his character up. But Sanskaar is rational and he has very few moments of outburst. If he is not listening to Swara at this moment and not understanding - then it is much more than the kangan. All the past episodes and SwaSan's lovey dovey scenes have been a proof that Sanskaar has a lot more going in his mind than just Kangan. It is just a reaction point and an excuse for all the anger to come out. 

@Bold: Thanks for agreeing that it is stupid to even expect Swara to keep Sanskaar as her priority because that happens in every show. No wonder I dont like such female leads. Sleepy As for Sanskaar - he is always understanding and supportive - so if some issues make him react at Swara - I dont think it is wrong. He is her husband - he has full right to be miffed at her. There is a limit to what a person can take and clearly Sanskaar has reached his limit. Ouch

The uttara thing will also happen. They are just building it up for an MU sadly. No point expecting any rational MU's from these CVs. Sigh! Sleepy You ask them for intense scenes and they give you stupid MUs. Ouch

I miss talking to u as well, its been to long...u shud visit more often Embarrassed ..i can usually c most pov, the rest is how that makes me feel LOLLOL

Now the interesting thing with this wud b wud the normal viewer get y sanskaar was frustrated, that his dialogues from the past number of epi has been leading up to this...yes he can b miffed but they have to make it believable and unfortunately execution they lack in...

I have only ever liked 3 female leads in the only three shows i liked, but they convert all them at some point and i lose connect, its y i usually identify with the male leads they come across as complex and human which i get more easily...swara conversion happened long ago, but if sanskaar can get his point across of wat he wants, y he was really angry then he is one up above other leads...of course both cud zpologise, matter settles, but issue not solved, more pile ups until a big outburst from sanskaar...

I believe in being careful wat u wish for hence i never asked for intense scenes, just swasan track that that was well thought out and in character LOLLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5--Anna--NitaReid

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

Sbb-its bcz kangan.swara hold sanskar's hand bt unintnaly slap her.family acusd him.vo-sanskar bcm angry bcz swara lost kangan.swara ki puri baat bina sunehi he bcm angry & ths thng hapn.
yeah i just watched that segment.
VaHe iv was there . varun says sanky din't slap swara intentionally .he hit her unintentionally & both swasan know it.
and he told he din't listen 2 swara & thinks that she lost them due  2 her  carelessness.
helly hit varun on shoulder wen he said  sumthing .(i cudn't listen that bit as my bro started teasing me & din't let me listen ).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5LoveSonu2408

mans1234 Goldie
mans1234
mans1234

Hmm.. it was just an accident .. like he took away his hand thats y she got hurt .. i mean not anything else... like when u pull away a person accidently gets hurt
So its ok yaar .. its pretty obvious he dint intend to
Anyway these olvs are misleading .. its like half truth
Lets wait 4 d episode to air 

tiny15

Go to top