India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New OLV - DT NOTE pg 15 (Page 21)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged
@nupur tho i agree wid u on most of points abt sanky but i don't think any swasan fan has  said or blamed sanky 4 hitting swara.bcoz all know that snaky will never ever hit her intentionally or purposely .
all r saying that MMwasis r stupid 2 think that sanky will ever hit her. atleast i m not at all angry on sanky 4 getting angry on swara 4 those  bangles if he thinks she lost them in he r carelessness. i think swara din't tell him abt goons thinking he"ll get panicky  or she was  abt 2 tell him but sanky got angry thinking she'd lost them as she doesn't care abt him.

btw i think plz theres no need 2  say that who r swasan fan s& claims 2 luv sanky doesn't understand him.

wen swara gave away those bangles then its  said that she cares less 4 sanky's feelings just bcoz she thot abt sum1else's family's well being. i don't think if u cares abt sum1's well being as a human being makes u care less abt ur luv or husband.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5flora212

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupur_5

Lo hogayi shuru! Mission bashing Sanskaar! Just bcoz Swara got hit by him!
First of all, Sanskaar didn't hit Swara intentionally, heck, he was just trying to jerk his hand off & his hand hit her face!

Bt no, some people already started bashing him & some even talking about his past deeds?!
And most irritating part is some SwaSan fan also not understanding Sanskaar! Unbelievable!

Don't we all love Sanskaar more bcoz he is the most human character of all? So his reaction is totally understandable! Even given the fact that he didn't hit Swara intentionally, he was miffed with her! And that is acceptable!
For gods sake, he is a human not a god! He has feelings as well and I also think Sanskaar passed his patience level long ago!
Since so long he was juggling between one problem to another and finally he got some happiness as he got married to his love, his life Swara! Bt then again he had to bear so many problems, along with Swara ofcourse!
Finally from few days all was happy but he didn't get any time with Swara for himself!

As a SwaSan fan I enjoyed their cute nokh-jhok, BUT as a Sanskaar fan I understand his feelings too!

And I totally agree with Anna, Yukhti & Nimmi, that Sanskaar's reaction was not just bcoz of bangles! It was just that he is tired to be always understanding!
There was few little things which became too much now for him!

Swara also should think about him! And I'm not liking Swara hiding Uttara's matter from Sanskaar one bit!

Bt I'm a Swara fan too & I understand her as well.
I don't like Swa Vs San, bcoz I love SwaSan!

I know I'm favoring Sanskaar here Bt I'm not bashing Swara! I just want to wait till epi air!
And if Sanskaar is at fault, I won't favor him! Ever! Bt according to OLV I'm not liking people bashing Sanskaar already!

I don't know why but it feels like this urguement is not just about bangles! Maybe there is more!
Maybe he was miffed with her about Uttara & since family members were asking the reason, Swara just told about bangles!

I don't know but I think we should wait till episode aired!

Bt we should understand Sanskaar's POV as well! And Sanskaar didn't mean to hurt Swara! It was by mistake!

Nupur SwaSan fans do understand Sanskar.  That slap was accident he won't even in his nightmare think of hurting Swara so blaming or bashing him for slap is unacceptable.  What lead to this situation needs to be seen. Last time too  during divorce fiasco even after watching OLV & segments we did give Sanskar benefit of doubt only when episode aired and it was clear it was not his plan we bashed or criticized him well barring SOLO fans.

So this time too most of us will wait to see what led him to react the way he did and then will say if he is right or not. Unlike people who bash Swara no matter what the situation is.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5tiny15flora212

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:39am | IP Logged
jiska darr tha mujhe wohi hoing... in show as well as in forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FairyDust.

See that is the point Sarra! Just because he understands every time, we cannot take him to be an Angel. He has his own feelings. Every time he tried to go close to Swara, the attempt was in vain as either someone would interrupt them or Swara herself would indulge in some fun by tickling him or just running away. He too let it slide but again for  how long? He has already asked her that why couldn't they be as loving as Ragya, why she does not want to come close to him and even if she loves him or no Shocked and if Sanskaar said this then there's surely something in his mind? He is a man, he has his needs. I'm not saying Swara is entirely wrong and he is entirely right but He IS human and humans will falter, he is not above emotions.

And I'm sure the MU is over for now because of that accidental slap, but Uttara's BF is coming and I have a bad feeling that cvs will give us more MU

I agree he has his own feelings, and that he is frustrated that his feelings r not seemigl getting same importance as other things, if he was to question his importance in her life, where he comes in her priorities i understand because i question it due to how her character and tracks have been written... and while i expected things like swara not telling him things like uttara booyfriend to cause issues, because as u say he is human, he does get hurt, angry, disappointed and when it will b swara the one he loves that will b felt more...but i didnt expect the kangan to cause issues between swasan, because i expected swara to tell him wat happened in order it happened and for anskaar to b relieved she was ok...

In regards to slap there shudnt b a MU between swasan...MU that mm have r going to b constant, they r built that way, iv been expecting them to start and then snowball due to pari and mayb adarsh and so it commences...mm r hopeless when it comes to swasan...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5--Anna--NitaReid.FairyDust.tiny15

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Lol what is there to fight for!  Slap or no slap, sanky is right or wrong, swara is right or wrong I don't care,  I am all in for intense Swasan scene.  Besides the slap was accidental...Sankey will never think even in his nightmare to slap swara. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Nupur_5sam.MusicAddicttiny15DivineDarkness

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:44am | IP Logged
@ Sonu - Hey Sonu Hug. We miss you too! And yes I remember you were one of the few who shared our POV and sorry I couldn't talk to you much on that day. I can't promise to be regular here as you see this place isn't the same anymore. Many of my old friends here have repeatedly asked me to come back but I was a lil busy and when I did come to state my POV the other day, you saw how I was 'welcomed' here, a few of those people being the same people I was good friends with and it hurt me alot to see how changed this place has become so I can't really say I will be regular here. Sorry about that!

@ Nupur - Hey Nupur! And thanks so much for understanding and agreeing to what I had to say, means alot Hug

Okay I have to go now. Was nice talking to you all again. 

Yukthi.

Nupur_5--Anna--LoveSonu2408

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by .FairyDust.

See that is the point Sarra! Just because he understands every time, we cannot take him to be an Angel. He has his own feelings. Every time he tried to go close to Swara, the attempt was in vain as either someone would interrupt them or Swara herself would indulge in some fun by tickling him or just running away. He too let it slide but again for  how long? He has already asked her that why couldn't they be as loving as Ragya, why she does not want to come close to him and even if she loves him or no Shocked and if Sanskaar said this then there's surely something in his mind? He is a man, he has his needs. I'm not saying Swara is entirely wrong and he is entirely right but He IS human and humans will falter, he is not above emotions.

And I'm sure the MU is over for now because of that accidental slap, but Uttara's BF is coming and I have a bad feeling that cvs will give us more MU

You dont discuss what we discuss privately Yukti. It is dangerous territory (you know what I mean BlushingBlushingBlushing). That is for 'us' only! Embarrassed If we start going in detail - it will be one hell of a discussion like the one we had few days ago and we will be banned from IF forever. HugBlushing

Come back to *Dangerous Territory* land BlushingBlushing

Aw...u tease us and leave us high and dry LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Lol what is there to fight for!  Slap or no slap, sanky is right or wrong, swara is right or wrong I don't care,  I am all in for intense Swasan scene.  Besides the slap was accidental...Sankey will never think even in his nightmare to slap swara. 
Same opinion here nafisa I wanted a swasan track and a intense one I am getting it so I am happy ! 

nikki1211tiny15flora212

Go to top