Swaragini
Swaragini

New OLV - DT NOTE pg 15 (Page 19)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FairyDust.

So it IS the kangan that made things this ugly.

I hope at least now those fans who called us 'Solo' fans for being annoyed at Swara that day for giving away the kangans will finally know why we did so, we knew it will come to this stage Smile

I'm not thrilled that she got slapped but it was an accident. Moreover he is angry because of her and had I been in his place I would be too. And also, It's not about being materialistic, it's about how much you value something given to you by someone who loves you and who you love.

Anyways don't want to get into THAT argument again as it will go unheard and misunderstood, AGAIN. LOL

PS - When people claim to love Sanskaar because he is the most 'human' character ever, one should also accept that no human is perfect, no human is a saint. Sanskaar isn't too and has his own flaws. So if he bursts out because of this Kangan fiasco, we should all take it in stride and not call it 'butchering' his character Smile

Peace

I love you - you know that right? LOL

Simple : I guess people will now understand why 'solo' Sanskaar fans were the first one to last out at Swara for giving the bangles without any fight. I guess most people who claim to understand SwaSan forget the 'SAN' in SwaSan and his POV completely. I shall ask this - why IS it so hard to understand Sanskaar's POV in this? Why is it so hard to believe that the MOST human character in the show can get pissed with his wife? Why is it ALWAYS expected of him to be understanding of her? Does anyone not see its just not the Kangan but the little things that are pissing him off and that Kangan thing just adds to it? So much for being a 'SwaSan' fan when you cant see 'SAN's' pov in it and keep barking about Swara's POV. We all know SAN is going to apologise because he knows how to - unlike anyone else in the show. Even if he does something by accident he will apologise - THAT is SAN for you. 

And yes I am a Sanskaar fan first - go lash out for my POV somewhere and see if I care. LOLLOL

Edited by --Anna-- - 17 April 2016 at 2:38am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81Nupur_5.IamShonali.Banjaaran.Sakura24LoveSonu2408Bon_VivantA-Musing-Me..NightDragon...FairyDust.....Poojie....The.Lannister

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banjaaran.

I wouldn't have commented on this thread (since I am not following the serial) but for the mention of Sanskaar and his criminal past.

Here is a little clarification:
If we make a food chain of criminals it would be Ragini who will be topping the charts with:
Attempt to murder (twice), Fake molestation charges, kidnapping, usurping property, blackmail, dhoka dhadi, defamation, mental torture, harassment and so on. come to think of it barring rape, pedophilia and cannibalism the lady has dabbled in all known crimes to mankind.

then comes Laksh with:
Kidnapping, Attempt to murder, drugs, defamation, dhokha dhadi, framing an innocent for his crime, don't want to write about sleeping for property part the word would be too harsh, usurping property, multiple marriages (I believe he hasn't divorced Tanya yet), physical assault on elders.

and scarping at bottom is Sanskaar with:
Dhoka dhadi, drugs, defamation and so on.

and as a Sanskaar fan I am offended now. third position? Beneath you dude.
Go Sanskaar! Kill someone!

On the topic:
Guys wait for the sequence to air. Remember Dhuni dance. we were expecting Bhabhi Devar Eyelock. turned out to be Sanskaar's scene through and through.
if not.. then bash Cvs later. abhi se kyon tension?

ClapClap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.IamShonali.FariiiiiBanjaaran.

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

I hope at least now those fans who called us 'Solo' fans for being annoyed at Swara that day for giving away the kangans will finally know why we did so, we knew it will come to this stage Smile

I'm not thrilled that she got slapped but it was an accident. Moreover he is angry because of her and had I been in his place I would be too. And also, It's not about being materialistic, it's about how much you value something given to you by someone who loves you and who you love.

Anyways don't want to get into THAT argument again as it will go unheard and misunderstood, AGAIN. LOL

PS - When people claim to love Sanskaar because he is the most 'human' character ever, one should also accept that no human is perfect, no human is a saint. Sanskaar isn't too and has his own flaws. So if he bursts out because of this Kangan fiasco, we should all take it in stride and not call it 'butchering' his character Smile

Peace

Simple : I guess people will now understand why 'solo' Sanskaar fans were the first one to last out at Swara for giving the bangles without any fight. I guess most people who claim to understand SwaSan forget the 'SAN' in SwaSan and his POV completely. I shall ask this - why IS it so hard to understand Sanskaar's POV in this? Why is it so hard to believe that the MOST human character in the show can get pissed with his wife? Why is it ALWAYS expected of him to be understanding of her? Does anyone not see its just not the Kangan but the little things that are pissing him off and that Kangan thing just adds to it? So much for being a 'SwaSan' fan when you cant see 'SAN's' pov in it and keep barking about Swara's POV. We all know SAN is going to apologise because he knows how to - unlike everyone in the show. Even if he does something by accident he will apologise - THAT is SAN for you. 

And yes I am a Sanskaar fan first - go lash out for my POV somewhere and see if I care. LOLLOL

If the fight was about kangan i cant quite understand, he has been shown to b understanding, giving her benefit of doubt, listenin to her..but u just said the little things r pissing him off...made me think..he has mentioned in a jokey way to now about them being more detectives since marriage, then about ragani loving laksh but swara not, if there is miscommunication about kangan wud that tip him over...kul mila ke has he reached his limit...

Edited by sarra0 - 17 April 2016 at 2:41am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81Nupur_5nikki1211.IamShonali.Sakura24Banjaaran..FairyDust.--Anna--Bon_VivantThe.Lannister

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged

I hope at least now those fans who called us 'Solo' fans for beingannoyedat Swara that day for giving away the kangans will finally know why we did so, we knew it will come to this stageSmile

I'm not thrilled that she got slapped but it was an accident.Moreoverhe is angry because of her and had I been in his place I would be too. And also,It's not about being materialistic, it's about how much you value something given to you by someone who loves you and who you love.

Anyways don't want to get into THAT argument again as it will go unheard and misunderstood, AGAIN.LOL

PS - When people claim to love Sanskaar because he is the most 'human' character ever, one should also accept that no human is perfect, no human is a saint. Sanskaar isn't too and has his own flaws. So if he bursts out because of this Kangan fiasco, we should all take it in stride and not call it 'butchering' his characterSmile

Peace

I love you - you know that right?LOL

Simple : I guess people will now understand why 'solo' Sanskaar fans were the first one to last out at Swara for giving the bangles without any fight. I guess most people who claim to understand SwaSan forget the 'SAN' in SwaSan and his POV completely. I shall ask this - why IS it so hard to understand Sanskaar's POV in this? Why is it so hard to believe that the MOST human character in the show can get pissed with his wife? Why is it ALWAYS expected of him to be understanding of her? Does anyone not see its just not the Kangan but the little things that are pissing him off and that Kangan thing just adds to it? So much for being a 'SwaSan' fan when you cant see 'SAN's' pov in it and keep barking about Swara's POV. We all know SAN is going to apologise because he knows how to - unlike everyone in the show. Even if he does something by accident he will apologise - THAT is SAN for you.

And yes I am a Sanskaar fan first - go lash out for my POV somewhere and see if I care.LOLLOL

u knw,i lv u both yukti & anna.bcz most of the time my pov r similar with u both.i was 1of thm who was upset with bangles thng.&here we r.
Bt lets see why ths z hapening.segs r cming.
Bdw,aftr a lng time anna.yukti cm smtimes bt u r totaly gayab

Edited by LoveSonu2408 - 17 April 2016 at 2:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5.IamShonali.--Anna--.FairyDust.

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Peace

If the fight was about kangan i cant quite understand..but u just said the little things r pissing him off...made me think..he has mentioned in a jokey way to now about them being more detectives since marriage, then about ragani loving laksh but swara not, if there is miscommunication about kangan wud that tip him over...kul mila ke has he reached his limit...

Sarra, if you are following the show or even SwaSan scenes like I am - Sanskaar is reaching his limit. If it was only the kangan - he would not react this way - I also know that. But, there are other things contributing to it. Just because SwaSan scenes are funny and lovey dovey - I am surprised you all missed how frustrated he is. Every scene had a sign of an upcoming MU and I told Shona this before hand. But I am not surprised all 'solo' Sanskaar fans caught it and SwaSan fans did not. It is always the small things that lead to a reaction not the big things. There are minute things happening in every damn SwaSan scene for us to know an MU was coming. 

And yes, this expecting Sanskaar to understand Swara ALWAYS is getting really old. He is human not God! So maybe it is time Swara understands what Sanskaar wants instead of Sanskaar understanding what Swara wants. Sanskaar is reaching his limit and Swara hiding things from him is not going to help him no matter how good her intentions are. Sleepy 

Edited by --Anna-- - 17 April 2016 at 2:47am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81Nupur_5nikki1211.IamShonali.Banjaaran.Sakura24A-Musing-Me..NightDragon...FairyDust.LoveSonu2408Bon_Vivant....Poojie....The.Lannister

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:48am | IP Logged
I am saying this a ragya fan, Sanskar did this by mistake, not deliberate. Hopefully everything works out in the end between themEmbarrassed Not nice to see couples have misunderstanding like this. Everything will be alright, they both love each other a lotEmbarrassed Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5Fariiiii--Anna--A-Musing-MeBon_Vivant

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Peace

If the fight was about kangan i cant quite understand..but u just said the little things r pissing him off...made me think..he has mentioned in a jokey way to now about them being more detectives since marriage, then about ragani loving laksh but swara not, if there is miscommunication about kangan wud that tip him over...kul mila ke has he reached his limit...

Sarra, if you are following the show or even SwaSan scenes like I am - Sanskaar is reaching his limit. If it was only the kangan - he would not react this way - I also know that. But, there are other things contributing to it. Just because SwaSan scenes are funny and lovey dovey - I am surprised you all missed how frustrated he is. Every scene had a sign of an upcoming MU and I told Shona this before hand. But I am not surprised all 'solo' Sanskaar fans caught it and SwaSan fans did not. It is always the small things that lead to a reaction not the big things. There are minute things happening in every damn SwaSan scene for us to know an MU was coming. 

And yes, this expecting Sanskaar to understand Swara ALWAYS is getting really old. He is human not God! So maybe it is time Swara understands what Sanskaar wants instead of Sanskaar understanding what Swara wants. Sanskaar is reaching his limit and Swara hiding things from him is not going to help him no matter how good her intentions are. Sleepy 

Exactly Sanskar is just human, he also needs to know that his love is appreciated , he has feelings as well, he made a mistake and he loves swara a lot, he also needs consideration from swara, she can't kind of put others above him, but hopefully everything works outEmbarrassed

Edited by 07sid01 - 17 April 2016 at 2:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5--Anna--

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Peace

If the fight was about kangan i cant quite understand, he has been shown to b understanding, giving her benefit of doubt, listenin to her..but u just said the little things r pissing him off...made me think..he has mentioned in a jokey way to now about them being more detectives since marriage, then about ragani loving laksh but swara not, if there is miscommunication about kangan wud that tip him over...kul mila ke has he reached his limit...
See that is the point Sarra! Just because he understands every time, we cannot take him to be an Angel. He has his own feelings. Every time he tried to go close to Swara, the attempt was in vain as either someone would interrupt them or Swara herself would indulge in some fun by tickling him or just running away. He too let it slide but again for  how long? He has already asked her that why couldn't they be as loving as Ragya, why she does not want to come close to him and even if she loves him or no Shocked and if Sanskaar said this then there's surely something in his mind? He is a man, he has his needs. I'm not saying Swara is entirely wrong and he is entirely right but He IS human and humans will falter, he is not above emotions.

And I'm sure the MU is over for now because of that accidental slap, but Uttara's BF is coming and I have a bad feeling that cvs will give us more MU

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

smriti81nikki1211.IamShonali.Banjaaran.A-Musing-MeLoveSonu2408Bon_Vivant--Anna--The.Lannister

Go to top