this stupid family drama doesn't seem to stop at all...Angry

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

Originally posted by sarra0

I'm late to this party and of course we never know what the real context will be until the epi airs and the wonderful editing and creative team have worked their "magic" (for that read botched it up yet again) but to me this isn't really in the sense that matters, about SwaSan at all. I say this because both of SwaSan will know 200% that this was an accident- it is bloody obvious and Swara is going to know Sanksaar would never hit her- as should the rest of the idiotic people jumping in in that moment. And yes I include Ragini here too. Before anyone starts telling me she is reformed and she has a right to ask - yes that's fine, but she doesn't have a right to accuse and lead her sister away, just as Sujata doesn't and none of them have a right to start laying in on Sanskaar in the way they are in the OLV BEFORE they understand what was really happening. 
Is this how much they know their own son/ nephew/ brother in law etc and that too one like Sanskaar? The man who would die for Swara is going to slap her? So it makes it ok for the "reformed" sister who did have a 5 minute redemption whether people like to admit it or not and the mother who is the biggest hypocrite of all to start dragging Swara away like they're those Mahila Samiti people the show is so fond of?! 

What I personally want to see is SWARA taking a stand when the epi airs and putting an end to this nonsense and telling them ALL to back off and leaving her to sort this with her husband. Not that I will get this as the CVs will prefer crying and MU and drama but that is what I would LIKE. However, we never got an apology from DP for his part in the evil divorce, we never got Suju/ AP ever saying sorry for doubting Swara's character etc and there is a hundred other instances so except for Sanskaar no one should/ will apologise. But I so want SwaSan to tell the WHOLE lot of them to go to hell and say we will sort this, thanks a lot for your concern. 

Its not the accidental hit thats worrying, im not bothered about it, as u say both know the truth, yes its annoying that mm family revert true to type and not going to comment on behenchara...i just dont want wat the argument is to b about the kangan, cause i dont want sanskaars character to b messed with...

I'm not with you Sara- sorry. Why shouldn't it be an argument over the kangan? Sanskaar won't know the full story, might think she didn't care about the kangan- that's not the point. The argument could be about why did you make "bhindi" instead of "aloo" yesterday! They are a married couple. My point is whatever it is, its the rest of it that bother me- other people interfering to the point of making it look like domestic abuse without any understanding of what is happening and I just want to see SwaSan shut them ALL up and say they will sort it but I know my hopes have the remotest chance of being realised in a soap like this. BUT I withhold final judgment until the epi airs! 

Because i wud expect sanky wud get the whole story first...him getting angry without listening or him thinking she didnt care enough about kangan i am having difficulty trying to digest...i am trying to think of a time when he didnt listen to her barring the malkin track blip, part of which was understandable, part not...

This family is like that, i only expect something like this from them..they react without knowing everything, without actually finding everything out, without thinking, which is difficult because they dont often have brains...sanskaar is always guilty and now one more voice is added to that din...of course its all mm against sanskaar...i wud love swasan to say its between us but show is drama cant c it happening...i have just been waiting for mm to go back to their nature with both swasan..and so it starts...

Thats y i have said that will hold judgement for now LOLLOL
StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged
@ Soumi Hi, I'm more than willing to admit that Ragini was wrong and she did some horrible things. I'd be a fool if I didn't see that or admit to it. But my point is, Sanskaar was wrong too. The show gave us redemption tracks for them both. Its okay if you guys can't accept Ragini's redemption track. According to me, she's doing a lot to redeem herself but that's my opinion. My only issue is that baar baar what's the point of calling it a "2 minute noodle" redemption or a "5 minute" redemption in a track which has nothing to do with her ?

I'm really sorry to say this, and maybe there's no point, but I honestly feel that its really difficult to be a Ragini / RagLak fan in this forum. This kangan issue - from the day of that merger epi, I've been seeing ppl unnecessarily bringing up Ragini's love for Laksh after Swara gave up her bangles and then other ppl jumping in and calling it obsession, delusion, how can you even compare etc. Aaj bhi, this is just an OLV...she has 5 seconds worth of dialogues, and all she seems to be doing is expressing shock. But IDK what the expectation is, should she just remain a silent / mute spectator because of what she did earlier ? If she's leading her sister away, its because that's what anybody would do. This fight is going on in a public room, obv ppl will jump in. Its completely up to Swara / Sanskaar to say that butt out, GTFO, please don't take me away. But my thing is literally even these 2 seconds worth of dialogues are being judged, just as how she wasn't even THERE in that godforsaken Chandramani episode and she was unnecessarily being dragged through the mud in this forum later on.

That's all I wanted to say. Thanks.

Edited by StarshineHues - 17 April 2016 at 1:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waybacktemishfan

isaritha Goldie
isaritha
isaritha

I'm late to this party and of course we never know what the real context will be until the epi airs and the wonderful editing and creative team have worked their "magic" (for that read botched it up yet again) but to me this isn't really in the sense that matters, about SwaSan at all. I say this because both of SwaSan will know 200% that this was an accident- it is bloody obvious and Swara is going to know Sanksaar would never hit her- as should the rest of the idiotic people jumping in in that moment. And yes I include Ragini here too. Before anyone starts telling me she is reformed and she has a right to ask - yes that's fine, but she doesn't have a right to accuse and lead her sister away, just as Sujata doesn't and none of them have a right to start laying in on Sanskaar in the way they are in the OLV BEFORE they understand what was really happening. 
Is this how much they know their own son/ nephew/ brother in law etc and that too one like Sanskaar? The man who would die for Swara is going to slap her? So it makes it ok for the "reformed" sister who did have a 5 minute redemption whether people like to admit it or not and the mother who is the biggest hypocrite of all to start dragging Swara away like they're those Mahila Samiti people the show is so fond of?! 

What I personally want to see is SWARA taking a stand when the epi airs and putting an end to this nonsense and telling them ALL to back off and leaving her to sort this with her husband. Not that I will get this as the CVs will prefer crying and MU and drama but that is what I would LIKE. However, we never got an apology from DP for his part in the evil divorce, we never got Suju/ AP ever saying sorry for doubting Swara's character etc and there is a hundred other instances so except for Sanskaar no one should/ will apologise. But I so want SwaSan to tell the WHOLE lot of them to go to hell and say we will sort this, thanks a lot for your concern. 

Its not the accidental hit thats worrying, im not bothered about it, as u say both know the truth, yes its annoying that mm family revert true to type and not going to comment on behenchara...i just dont want wat the argument is to b about the kangan, cause i dont want sanskaars character to b messed with...

I'm not with you Sara- sorry. Why shouldn't it be an argument over the kangan? Sanskaar won't know the full story, might think she didn't care about the kangan- that's not the point. The argument could be about why did you make "bhindi" instead of "aloo" yesterday! They are a married couple. My point is whatever it is, its the rest of it that bother me- other people interfering to the point of making it look like domestic abuse without any understanding of what is happening and I just want to see SwaSan shut them ALL up and say they will sort it but I know my hopes have the remotest chance of being realised in a soap like this. BUT I withhold final judgment until the epi airs! 

Because i wud expect sanky wud get the whole story first...him getting angry without listening or him thinking she didnt care enough about kangan i am having difficulty trying to digest...i am trying to think of a time when he didnt listen to her barring the malkin track blip, part of which was understandable, part not...

This family is like that, i only expect something like this from them..they react without knowing everything, without actually finding everything out, without thinking, which is difficult because they dont often have brains...sanskaar is always guilty and now one more voice is added to that din...of course its all mm against sanskaar...i wud love swasan to say its between us but show is drama cant c it happening...i have just been waiting for mm to go back to their nature with both swasan..and so it starts...

Thats y i have said that will hold judgement for now LOLLOL
The family wouldn't have interfere if the incident didn't happen in front of them & when it happened in front of them definitely they will come in between... Swasan could have fought in their room then nobody would have interfered... Yaa there was no need for these lectures as Swasan themselves know it was by mistake but all these drama CVs showing to show Swara down in front of all to show her Laaparvahi & with this the house keys will go to Pari
Sanskaar always had a prb that in anger he never listens to anybody & uska gusse mein kaaboo nai rehta jaise Swara has a prb that in anger mode woh kuch bhi suna deti hein ... Am sure Sanskar is not aware of the full story abt Kangan now what Swara told him & how the scene is we have to wait for episode pucca there is miscommunication 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Guys just dnt assume things now.
I am hppy we will gonna get SBS & SBB seg soon. But kisiki aukat nahi he sanky ko lecture de iss shw me.nt even swara LOL
mujhse bas yahi hajam nhi ho raha.
.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
So it IS the kangan that made things this ugly.

I hope at least now those fans who called us 'Solo' fans for being annoyed at Swara that day for giving away the kangans will finally know why we did so, we knew it will come to this stage Smile

I'm not thrilled that she got slapped but it was an accident. Moreover he is angry because of her and had I been in his place I would be too. And also, It's not about being materialistic, it's about how much you value something given to you by someone who loves you and who you love.

Anyways don't want to get into THAT argument again as it will go unheard and misunderstood, AGAIN. LOL

PS - When people claim to love Sanskaar because he is the most 'human' character ever, one should also accept that no human is perfect, no human is a saint. Sanskaar isn't too and has his own flaws. So if he bursts out because of this Kangan fiasco, we should all take it in stride and not call it 'butchering' his character Smile

Peace

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

seemaya.IamShonali.tootiefrootie11A-Musing-MeCintila..NightDragon..Bon_Vivant--Anna--The.Lannister-Swetha-

-Enigmatic- IF-Sizzlerz
-Enigmatic-
-Enigmatic-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
**DT NOTE: Comment has been removed as it involves targeting and attacking another member/fan group which is against forums rules.**

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 17 April 2016 at 4:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

temishfansoumi93

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

@ Soumi Hi, I'm more than willing to admit that Ragini was wrong and she did some horrible things. I'd be a fool if I didn't see that or admit to it. But my point is, Sanskaar was wrong too. The show gave us redemption tracks for them both. Its okay if you guys can't accept Ragini's redemption track. According to me, she's doing a lot to redeem herself but that's my opinion. My only issue is that baar baar what's the point of calling it a "2 minute noodle" redemption or a "5 minute" redemption in a track which has nothing to do with her ?

I'm really sorry to say this, and maybe there's no point, but I honestly feel that its really difficult to be a Ragini / RagLak fan in this forum. This kangan issue - from the day of that merger epi, I've been seeing ppl unnecessarily bringing up Ragini's love for Laksh after Swara gave up her bangles and then other ppl jumping in and calling it obsession, delusion, how can you even compare etc. Aaj bhi, this is just an OLV...she has 5 seconds worth of dialogues, and all she seems to be doing is expressing shock. But IDK what the expectation is, should she just remain a silent / mute spectator because of what she did earlier ? If she's leading her sister away, its because that's what anybody would do. This fight is going on in a public room, obv ppl will jump in. Its completely up to Swara / Sanskaar to say that butt out, GTFO, please don't take me away. But my thing is literally even these 2 seconds worth of dialogues are being judged, just as how she wasn't even THERE in that godforsaken Chandramani episode and she was unnecessarily being dragged through the mud in this forum later on.

That's all I wanted to say. Thanks.

That day i quoted Ragini saying she will nvr take off her bangles and its nt bashing.i admire her firmness bt nt that love she used to had for Laksh.and nt only she i will nt allow swara also to lecture him.he is way beyond that.

Go to top