India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New OLV - DT NOTE pg 15 (Page 14)

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:14am | IP Logged
This is about kangan only.  This whole thing looks so silly. I mean what will Swara say to Sanskaar. Truth about chandramani?? Silly That will be hilarious in my opinion. Apart from merger epis with SSK, Swaragini still doesn't have chudails and naagins. This unnecessary mergers are already giving me headache now they are showing some stupid fight between Swasan because of it. And why are they fighting in the staircase??? So that family can interfere. Sleepy

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

I'm late to this party and of course we never know what the real context will be until the epi airs and the wonderful editing and creative team have worked their "magic" (for that read botched it up yet again) but to me this isn't really in the sense that matters, about SwaSan at all. I say this because both of SwaSan will know 200% that this was an accident- it is bloody obvious and Swara is going to know Sanksaar would never hit her- as should the rest of the idiotic people jumping in in that moment. And yes I include Ragini here too. Before anyone starts telling me she is reformed and she has a right to ask - yes that's fine, but she doesn't have a right to accuse and lead her sister away, just as Sujata doesn't and none of them have a right to start laying in on Sanskaar in the way they are in the OLV BEFORE they understand what was really happening. 
Is this how much they know their own son/ nephew/ brother in law etc and that too one like Sanskaar? The man who would die for Swara is going to slap her? So it makes it ok for the "reformed" sister who did have a 5 minute redemption whether people like to admit it or not and the mother who is the biggest hypocrite of all to start dragging Swara away like they're those Mahila Samiti people the show is so fond of?! 

What I personally want to see is SWARA taking a stand when the epi airs and putting an end to this nonsense and telling them ALL to back off and leaving her to sort this with her husband. Not that I will get this as the CVs will prefer crying and MU and drama but that is what I would LIKE. However, we never got an apology from DP for his part in the evil divorce, we never got Suju/ AP ever saying sorry for doubting Swara's character etc and there is a hundred other instances so except for Sanskaar no one should/ will apologise. But I so want SwaSan to tell the WHOLE lot of them to go to hell and say we will sort this, thanks a lot for your concern. 

Its not the accidental hit thats worrying, im not bothered about it, as u say both know the truth, yes its annoying that mm family revert true to type and not going to comment on behenchara...i just dont want wat the argument is to b about the kangan, cause i dont want sanskaars character to b messed with...
errumz IF-Dazzler
errumz
errumz

Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

Originally posted by errumz

hi new here...
swasan are arguing on kangan thing as in last few minutes director is saying some thing about kangan...
so are they trying to show that sanskar doesn not understand swara's situation Dead
stupid cv's...thats why they focus on sanskar's dialog on fridayDead
plz dont do this with my sanskaarCry dont play with his ckt

r u sure?really?ths cvs.see the way thy add sanskar's dilg which was nt thr in main scn,i doubtd tht.thts why i was so much upset with swara tk off bangles.&really cvs?nw u r shwing sanskar fighting over ths?undrstng,trust,communicatn z main base of swasan relatn b4 thr lv.& once again cvs messing with it.gr8!

@lovesonu...there was a dialog which director was saying that jab patni aise laparwai karegi to pati to gussa hoga hi ..something like that so i think reason of argument btw swasan is kangan...but i really really hope that sanskaar doesnt know the whole story. pretty please cv'sCryCryCry you just can't play with his ckt for your mindless dramaCryCryCryCryDeadDeadDeadDead
MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreeswathy

I am really feeling positive on this scene.
More intense SwaSan moments are on the way.
Both will be in guilt.
Swara will be in the guilt that she lost his gift, which he gave with so much love, so much emotionally attached to him..
While sanskar will be in the guilt that he slapped her unintentionally, thus he hurt her for such a small incident.
I think there is lack of communication between them.
Swara might not have told him goons came to attack & all..

I don't think any SwaSan fans will have issue on this.
We are going to get a treat of SwaSan emotional scenes. .

Hi5 Shree me too!! Thats why I was quite normal, the Sanskaar ko lecturing thing did hurt a bit, but I'm sure we're gonna get intense scenes!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by tootiefrootie11

I'm late to this party and of course we never know what the real context will be until the epi airs and the wonderful editing and creative team have worked their "magic" (for that read botched it up yet again) but to me this isn't really in the sense that matters, about SwaSan at all. I say this because both of SwaSan will know 200% that this was an accident- it is bloody obvious and Swara is going to know Sanksaar would never hit her- as should the rest of the idiotic people jumping in in that moment. And yes I include Ragini here too. Before anyone starts telling me she is reformed and she has a right to ask - yes that's fine, but she doesn't have a right to accuse and lead her sister away, just as Sujata doesn't and none of them have a right to start laying in on Sanskaar in the way they are in the OLV BEFORE they understand what was really happening. 
Is this how much they know their own son/ nephew/ brother in law etc and that too one like Sanskaar? The man who would die for Swara is going to slap her? So it makes it ok for the "reformed" sister who did have a 5 minute redemption whether people like to admit it or not and the mother who is the biggest hypocrite of all to start dragging Swara away like they're those Mahila Samiti people the show is so fond of?! 

What I personally want to see is SWARA taking a stand when the epi airs and putting an end to this nonsense and telling them ALL to back off and leaving her to sort this with her husband. Not that I will get this as the CVs will prefer crying and MU and drama but that is what I would LIKE. However, we never got an apology from DP for his part in the evil divorce, we never got Suju/ AP ever saying sorry for doubting Swara's character etc and there is a hundred other instances so except for Sanskaar no one should/ will apologise. But I so want SwaSan to tell the WHOLE lot of them to go to hell and say we will sort this, thanks a lot for your concern. 

Its not the accidental hit thats worrying, im not bothered about it, as u say both know the truth, yes its annoying that mm family revert true to type and not going to comment on behenchara...i just dont want wat the argument is to b about the kangan, cause i dont want sanskaars character to b messed with...

I'm not with you Sara- sorry. Why shouldn't it be an argument over the kangan? Sanskaar won't know the full story, might think she didn't care about the kangan- that's not the point. The argument could be about why did you make "bhindi" instead of "aloo" yesterday! They are a married couple. My point is whatever it is, its the rest of it that bother me- other people interfering to the point of making it look like domestic abuse without any understanding of what is happening and I just want to see SwaSan shut them ALL up and say they will sort it but I know my hopes have the remotest chance of being realised in a soap like this. BUT I withhold final judgment until the epi airs! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakura24LoveSonu2408Bon_Vivant..NightDragon...FairyDust.tiny15

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I do not think that it will over the bangles as Sanskaar will understand that... this probably will be some other issue... 
if cv's get bangles here then i don't know what to say to the cv's
mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
yeh sab leading to swasan consummation to nahi bcoz I definitely don't want this to be a reason for that beautiful scene huh ..
I dunno my brains r not working kuch bhi gems nikal rahe hai
soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Mujhe lagging iske baad kamre me head to head position me dey r sitting and saying srry to each other.on saying i'm srry and another one is like no i am srry...and dis cntinues and ends up in some intimate moment Day Dreaming
bas sabki lambi lambi tang ghusane se gusaa aaying mujhko Angry

Go to top