India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

New OLV - DT NOTE pg 15 (Page 13)

mans1234 Goldie
mans1234
mans1234

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:02am | IP Logged
And guys OLVs are often misleading ..i.mean lets wait 4 d episode to air .
CVs pls dont spoil sanky ka character. . Don't put him in ur list Cry .. show logical stuff

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Guys.. i quickly skipped though the OLV... so don't worry it probably is not going to be misunderstanding... it is just to show Swara down in front of the family and i guess Pari is playing at this...

Swara told the family that Sanskaar was angry with her and that was just an accident... someone from behind Sasnkaar, guessing Paril said that if wife makes such mistakes then the husband will be angry and sujata tells the person to keep quiet...

So relax, just positive that this is nothing about Swara-Sanskaar, it is about putting Swara down and Sanskaar will stand by her...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_InDreamWorld_dattu21FariiiiiCintilaLoveSonu2408Bon_Vivanttiny15

Esha012 Goldie
Esha012
Esha012

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
swara kangan wapas laane gayi ho or Iss wajah se usne apni jaan khatare mei daal li ho Isliye sanky gussa gaya hoga
Warna sanky kyu Iss baat se gussa hoga ki usne apni jaan bachane ke liye kangan de diye... Uske liye sabse important swara h na ki kangan...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by sarra0

This is wat i wrote in AT - I am hoping the argument isnt about the kangan because that wud b butchering sanskaars character on a major level...and like normal if MM r accusing him then there brains have been sent on hiatus again...

U know i cud even understand if he was angry that she didnt tell him wat was happening, and didnt let him come to pick her up...i cant remember what order i read, did goons cone b4 sanskaars pghone call or after...if goons had been and she didnt say then understandable, but if this is for kangan DeadAngryAngry ... uttara or pari issue like u said a bit understandable...they have made changescb4...if its about kangan i want them to change it...

This is my major issue now Sanskar knows the full truth or not, if he gets angry for kangan then that is not the Sanskar i know ,hoping it is uttara or pari issue, and the accidental hitting scene my second issue , i dont blame swara or Sanskar , i just 100 % blame the Cvs, an argument would have been enough to have drama ,why add that scene Cry

Because they need more drama and they need behenchara and they need family to accuse sanskaar and just a argument wont do...so lets add a hit...the hit is accidental its not bothering me to much...once i c i may change my mind...i just want to kow wat argument was about and then ill decide my reaction LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReid

pratyay Senior Member
pratyay
pratyay

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
         I know we all Swasanians are hurt. But we all know how impulsive Sanky is..Sanky is not mahaan like Swaragini. He is grey shaded but loves Swara unconditionally.That is why we all fell in love withhim. I dont know the reason for mu. For whatever petty reason they are arguing and out of impulsiveness that hitting happened,  the minute he realised it he felt guilty and sorry...My only  problem was the CV's should have kept it  btw Swasan. What was the need to drag Ragini,Sujju and every other family member  into it. Sujju is like ye Sanskar diye maine tareekho..Doesnt she know how much her chora loves his wife..And Ragini her tone was like accusing Sanskar.. I am sry I am a die hard Sanskar fan and cant see MM wasis lecturing him. Why Swara is mum and Sanskar is giving explanation that to in front of everyone...Cv's tum logon ko bhagwaan kyun nahi uthaletheAngry 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Esha012ssroomanisoumi93CintilaLoveSonu2408Bon_Vivant

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I'm late to this party and of course we never know what the real context will be until the epi airs and the wonderful editing and creative team have worked their "magic" (for that read botched it up yet again) but to me this isn't really in the sense that matters, about SwaSan at all. I say this because both of SwaSan will know 200% that this was an accident- it is bloody obvious and Swara is going to know Sanksaar would never hit her- as should the rest of the idiotic people jumping in in that moment. And yes I include Ragini here too. Before anyone starts telling me she is reformed and she has a right to ask - yes that's fine, but she doesn't have a right to accuse and lead her sister away, just as Sujata doesn't and none of them have a right to start laying in on Sanskaar in the way they are in the OLV BEFORE they understand what was really happening. 
Is this how much they know their own son/ nephew/ brother in law etc and that too one like Sanskaar? The man who would die for Swara is going to slap her? So it makes it ok for the "reformed" sister who did have a 5 minute redemption whether people like to admit it or not and the mother who is the biggest hypocrite of all to start dragging Swara away like they're those Mahila Samiti people the show is so fond of?! 

What I personally want to see is SWARA taking a stand when the epi airs and putting an end to this nonsense and telling them ALL to back off and leaving her to sort this with her husband. Not that I will get this as the CVs will prefer crying and MU and drama but that is what I would LIKE. However, we never got an apology from DP for his part in the evil divorce, we never got Suju/ AP ever saying sorry for doubting Swara's character etc and there is a hundred other instances so except for Sanskaar no one should/ will apologise. But I so want SwaSan to tell the WHOLE lot of them to go to hell and say we will sort this, thanks a lot for your concern. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomaniSakura24devuu23FariiiiiLoveSonu2408Bon_VivantCintila..NightDragon..The.Lannistertiny15

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiViren-Raj

Guys.. i quickly skipped though the OLV... so don't worry it probably is not going to be misunderstanding... it is just to show Swara down in front of the family and i guess Pari is playing at this...

Swara told the family that Sanskaar was angry with her and that was just an accident... someone from behind Sasnkaar, guessing Paril said that if wife makes such mistakes then the husband will be angry and sujata tells the person to keep quiet...

So relax, just positive that this is nothing about Swara-Sanskaar, it is about putting Swara down and Sanskaar will stand by her...

if thts the case thn i hv no prob.may b in ths way pari shw evry1 swara z irresponsible & tk the keys.
Bt i realy dnt wnt swasan mu & pari tking advantage.
soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

@Cintila I think you need to calm down a little bit. Yes she did all those things, nobody is denying that. And as hard as you may find it to believe, at least in the show she's been shown to repent for all of that. She took a knife to her stomach after all of that happened. For you, it may have been hard to digest her "two minute noodle" redemption or whatever. But the fact remains is, anybody will react in a shocked manner and exactly that tone of voice if they witness something like this happening in front of them. And if you see, in the OLV there are two versions of the scene - one where they are standing at the foot of the stairs, and one where they are standing in the middle. Either ways, Swara does lose her balance, she manages to stop herself from falling, that's true. And as for "saintly mode", even Sanskaar had a dark period no ? Didn't he try to hurt a lot of ppl as well ? But ppl do change, like he has. Obviously, for a lot of people, his redemption is acceptable, but Ragini's isn't. Fair enough. But we can still try to be civil about that. Peace.

@ Dattu Again, I just want to say that according to me anybody will react in a shocked manner and exactly that tone of voice if they witness something like this happening in front of them. Swara almost loses her balance, tho she manages to stop herself from falling. I think it was natural for everyone to feel shock and concern, esp since they did not know what the argument was, and why it had escalated to this extent that it was happening on the stairs of the drawing room.

Aditi dnt mind bt i hv never seen u admit that yes bcz Ragini was once more than wrong thats why people find it difficult to accept her sudden change.yaa sanskr was wrong bt till date u guys accuse him for bharkaoing Ragini.and telling us to accept her redemptation wrapped up wd mahanta tag.atleast sanskr change is nt label is mahanta by gd's grace.
and TBH its a husband wife matter no need to interfere here.Swara ki dhoop bhi sanskar he and chaon bhi sanskar he tha aur rahega.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21tiny15

Go to top