Sanskar freaks out and cups her face and starts saying sorry
Sujatha ragini and pari see swasan arguing
See sanskar hitting swara by mistake
And ragini comes rushing to swara
Sujju ragini sunofying sanskar
Sanskar going on apologizing now DP and RP also came
Swara trying to say something
Now adarsh also came full family tamasha

Pure tamjham lekar sabko aana yha swasan k bich me.unka mamla vo nipta lenge na.why others ghusaying taang Angry
bade aaye swara k liye bolne waale Dead abtak kaha the saare huh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21FariiiiiSakura24LoveSonu2408

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakura24

Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

@sakura- this scene will mark our hearts with pain forever so I understand yar.y they needed to show hitting goddamnit.
Angry
Let's sm SBS SBB cm n track gets cleared by spoilers that will decide what this track actually is.n if CVS lost their bachekuche marbles or not Sleepy
I only said the other day over a poll Sam made that I don't want a track to get viewer torturing session and see what happened? Angry And hitting seriously?AngryAngry
CVs have marbles you think? ShockedIf they did they have swallowed themSleepy
Anyway, let's wait till some smoke clears up. What a wonderful start to a Sunday!Dead

@bold- exactly Saku ,accident or not can any SwaSan fan will be able to see such scene Cry. Ruined my Sunday too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakura24

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
@Cintila I think you need to calm down a little bit. Yes she did all those things, nobody is denying that. And as hard as you may find it to believe, at least in the show she's been shown to repent for all of that. She took a knife to her stomach after all of that happened. For you, it may have been hard to digest her "two minute noodle" redemption or whatever. But the fact remains is, anybody will react in a shocked manner and exactly that tone of voice if they witness something like this happening in front of them. And if you see, in the OLV there are two versions of the scene - one where they are standing at the foot of the stairs, and one where they are standing in the middle. Either ways, Swara does lose her balance, she manages to stop herself from falling, that's true. And as for "saintly mode", even Sanskaar had a dark period no ? Didn't he try to hurt a lot of ppl as well ? But ppl do change, like he has. Obviously, for a lot of people, his redemption is acceptable, but Ragini's isn't. Fair enough. But we can still try to be civil about that. Peace.

@ Dattu Again, I just want to say that according to me anybody will react in a shocked manner and exactly that tone of voice if they witness something like this happening in front of them. Swara almost loses her balance, tho she manages to stop herself from falling. I think it was natural for everyone to feel shock and concern, esp since they did not know what the argument was, and why it had escalated to this extent that it was happening on the stairs of the drawing room.

Edited by StarshineHues - 17 April 2016 at 12:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfstemishfan

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helee

Originally posted by Helee

watched the olv in the end director is speaking someone's dialogue that swara itni laparvahi karti hai koi usse kuch nahi kehata. any guess whoes dialogue it can be? I m feeling totally depressed Cry

I really have bad feeling abt this.till now uttara is not shown much .nor her bf nor swara convo with uttara.its looking like for kangan if they shooted chronologicallySleepy
in the end sujju is saying tu to chup hi re tu to janam se hi laparvah hai so it can be uttara or in worst scenario sanskar. Dead CryI so hope that I have heard it wrong
Sujata thinks highly of Sanskar, she would never say anything of this sort to him.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211NitaReid

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by sarra0

Anyone know wt the argument was about??

If it is about the kangan , I will virtually kill the Cvs Censored... Uttara or Parineeta issue bit understandable 

This is wat i wrote in AT - I am hoping the argument isnt about the kangan because that wud b butchering sanskaars character on a major level...and like normal if MM r accusing him then there brains have been sent on hiatus again...

U know i cud even understand if he was angry that she didnt tell him wat was happening, and didnt let him come to pick her up...i cant remember what order i read, did goons cone b4 sanskaars pghone call or after...if goons had been and she didnt say then understandable, but if this is for kangan DeadAngryAngry ... uttara or pari issue like u said a bit understandable...they have made changescb4...if its about kangan i want them to change it...

NitaReid

isaritha Goldie
isaritha
isaritha

I don't know what am saying whether its possible or not but a thought came mabbe Swasan are acting...
Well sanskaar will never argue that Kangan was lost if he knows clearly Swara situation... We have to watch what she will say to him & whether there is any miscommunication 
Another thing mabbe Swara must have heard from DP talks they thinking to give chaavi to her & she knows abt Pari insecurity , their talks so mabbe shes showing the MMwasis she is not worth of handling the house & mabbe she must have discussed with Sanskaar
Now even I can't bear if the CVs spoil the essence of Swasan relation... I just can't bear their faltu MUs

LoveSonu2408

mans1234 Goldie
mans1234
mans1234

Guys thequestion is does sanskaar knows the whole truth .
I m not at all getting gud vibes ..
sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NitaReid

Originally posted by Sakura24

@sakura- this scene will mark our hearts with pain forever so I understand yar.y they needed to show hitting goddamnit.
Angry
Let's sm SBS SBB cm n track gets cleared by spoilers that will decide what this track actually is.n if CVS lost their bachekuche marbles or not Sleepy
I only said the other day over a poll Sam made that I don't want a track to get viewer torturing session and see what happened? Angry And hitting seriously?AngryAngry
CVs have marbles you think? ShockedIf they did they have swallowed themSleepy
Anyway, let's wait till some smoke clears up. What a wonderful start to a Sunday!Dead

@bold- exactly Saku ,accident or not can any SwaSan fan will be able to see such scene Cry. Ruined my Sunday too

Shud i b happy or disappointed that its going like i expected...i.e. that they hav starte the ruination process...

Go to top