Swaragini

New OLV - DT NOTE pg 15 - Page 17

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@ Sonu - Hey Sonu πŸ€—. We miss you too! And yes I remember you were one of the few who shared our POV and sorry I couldn't talk to you much on that day. I can't promise to be regular here as you see this place isn't the same anymore. Many of my old friends here have repeatedly asked me to come back but I was a lil busy and when I did come to state my POV the other day, you saw how I was 'welcomed' here, a few of those people being the same people I was good friends with and it hurt me alot to see how changed this place has become so I can't really say I will be regular here. Sorry about that!

@ Nupur - Hey Nupur! And thanks so much for understanding and agreeing to what I had to say, means alot πŸ€—. 

Okay I have to go now. Was nice talking to you all again. 

Yukthi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by---Anna--

You dont discuss what we discuss privately Yukti. It is dangerous territory (you know what I mean β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ). That is for 'us' only! πŸ˜³ If we start going in detail - it will be one hell of a discussion like the one we had few days ago and we will be banned from IF forever. πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

Come back to *Dangerous Territory* land β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Aw...u tease us and leave us high and dry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-flora212

Lol what is there to fight for!  Slap or no slap, sanky is right or wrong, swara is right or wrong I don't care,  I am all in for intense Swasan scene.  Besides the slap was accidental...Sankey will never think even in his nightmare to slap swara. 

Same opinion here nafisa I wanted a swasan track and a intense one I am getting it so I am happy ! 
Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nupur, thanks for understanding our POV. I am a solo Sanskaar fan first and SwaSan later because I relate to him more and I dont need to apologize to damn anyone here for being one. He is not wrong to be miffed at Swara and that is my POV. Period. 

Anyways, loved your post! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nimmi, Shru, Nitzu, Yukti (of course), Shona, Sarra and Sonu, great reading what you have got to say and agreed to most of it. πŸ˜Š Sonu, we miss you too. πŸ˜³

See you guys soon! 

Love

Anna πŸ˜Š

Thanks for your understanding as well.
Yeah I'm also a Solo Sanskaar fan from beginning & A diehard SwaSan fan!
Bt I like Swara too! Yes I love Sanskaar more as he is the most rational & human character among all and I can connect with him more where Swara sometimes become too irrational.
Bt I understand Swara as well. I have no problem Swara sacrificing bangles given the situation. Bt as we are feeling it's not just about bangles only!
I think Sanskaar is oblivious about the whole scenario as Swara maybe didn't tell him about goons!
Hence Sanskaar snapped!
And I think Sanskaar has reached at a level where it's too much for him that it's he who always understand others & Swara but others don't understand him or his feelings!
Ofcourse Swara does understand his feelings and he is most important for her but she needs to show it as well through her actions.
And I hope it's not just bangle , I feel there is something more!

So I'm gonna wait for epi & supporting both SwaSan!

Lets see what is awaiting for us!
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am a swasan fan but I have different view on this 
I agree that sanskar didn't hit swara purposely 
But I think I have a problem with cvs why do they show a woman get slapped like this
Even in ipkknd when arnav used to hurt Khushi physically my blood used to boil 
Everyone knows I am a big fan of sanskar's character But this I won't approve of, Sanskar should do something really big to apologize for this 
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sbb-its bcz kangan.swara hold sanskar's hand bt unintnaly slap her.family acusd him.vo-sanskar bcm angry bcz swara lost kangan.swara ki puri baat bina sunehi he bcm angry & ths thng hapn.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-luvakanksha

But I think I have a problem with cvs why do they show a woman get slapped like this
Everyone knows I am a big fan of sanskar's character But this I won't approve of, Sanskar should do something really big to apologize for this 

i agree wid u. i don't like any1 shud hurt physically esply male  lead wid female lead. but sumtimes it happens unintentionally even in real life so if we get 2 see it in shows we shudn't say oh don't show this.its not they r  glorifying it.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-luvakanksha

that's the main point y they brought this hitting thing at all..πŸ₯±
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sarra, I miss talking to you. I always know I can make you see my POV. Love you for understand that πŸ˜³ 

Sarra, if it was just only about the kangan, I would also not understand Sanskaar's POV and would believe that they are messing his character up. But Sanskaar is rational and he has very few moments of outburst. If he is not listening to Swara at this moment and not understanding - then it is much more than the kangan. All the past episodes and SwaSan's lovey dovey scenes have been a proof that Sanskaar has a lot more going in his mind than just Kangan. It is just a reaction point and an excuse for all the anger to come out. 

@Bold: Thanks for agreeing that it is stupid to even expect Swara to keep Sanskaar as her priority because that happens in every show. No wonder I dont like such female leads. πŸ₯± As for Sanskaar - he is always understanding and supportive - so if some issues make him react at Swara - I dont think it is wrong. He is her husband - he has full right to be miffed at her. There is a limit to what a person can take and clearly Sanskaar has reached his limit. 

The uttara thing will also happen. They are just building it up for an MU sadly. No point expecting any rational MU's from these CVs. Sigh! πŸ₯± You ask them for intense scenes and they give you stupid MUs. 

I miss talking to u as well, its been to long...u shud visit more often πŸ˜³ ..i can usually c most pov, the rest is how that makes me feel πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now the interesting thing with this wud b wud the normal viewer get y sanskaar was frustrated, that his dialogues from the past number of epi has been leading up to this...yes he can b miffed but they have to make it believable and unfortunately execution they lack in...

I have only ever liked 3 female leads in the only three shows i liked, but they convert all them at some point and i lose connect, its y i usually identify with the male leads they come across as complex and human which i get more easily...swara conversion happened long ago, but if sanskaar can get his point across of wat he wants, y he was really angry then he is one up above other leads...of course both cud zpologise, matter settles, but issue not solved, more pile ups until a big outburst from sanskaar...

I believe in being careful wat u wish for hence i never asked for intense scenes, just swasan track that that was well thought out and in character πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-LoveSonu2408

Sbb-its bcz kangan.swara hold sanskar's hand bt unintnaly slap her.family acusd him.vo-sanskar bcm angry bcz swara lost kangan.swara ki puri baat bina sunehi he bcm angry & ths thng hapn.

yeah i just watched that segment.
VaHe iv was there . varun says sanky din't slap swara intentionally .he hit her unintentionally & both swasan know it.
and he told he din't listen 2 swara & thinks that she lost them due  2 her  carelessness.
helly hit varun on shoulder wen he said  sumthing .(i cudn't listen that bit as my bro started teasing me & din't let me listen ).