Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Enigmatic-

Your sanskar too wasn't any saint..
If he redeemed then Ragini too redeemed.
.sanskaar's sweetness n all just makes us irrited like ragini's makes u..if ragini is still culprit for you then sanskar too is..after all both were the partners in crime...naah u can't justify him... you just need a chance to bark on ragini... & if actual episode turns out different frm olv then i sware aap logoki band bajaungi..samazte kya ho apne aap ko...
ragini is wrong.Why does she need to become haddi betwn swa   san...dono zagda kare yah mar jaye tu laksh pe dhyaan de πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ you should not care abt others..

I'm expecting you here...Sanskar and Ragini?????Did sanskar is a murderer like her????aww no u will always find an excuse to justify her deeds.fine.well no one called his redemptation as mahanta and dnt forget he has been fasely accused by Ragini also.So stop comparing him wd her.She is nt that worthy...partners in crime i cant see sanakr wd her when she is pushing swara, doing fake drama wd dadi against Shomi bt see him standing opposite her.
Pehele sacchai ko accept karna sikho and nt only Ragini mujhe sabse prb he why cn they let them solve dier own prb.
BB_CallmeC thumbnail
All I m gonna say today is, wait until the episode airs before jumping into any conclusion.

Good night!!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

.sanskaar's sweetness n all just makes us irrited like ragini's makes u..if ragini is still culprit for you then sanskar too is..after all both were the partners in crime...naah u can't justify him... you just need a chance to bark on ragini... & if actual episode turns out different frm olv then i sware aap logoki band bajaungi..samazte kya ho apne aap ko...
ragini is wrong.Why does she need to become haddi betwn swa   san...dono zagda kare yah mar jaye tu laksh pe dhyaan de πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ you should not care abt others..

Thanks so much for expressing your views in such a nice and polite way when all the others on this thread are (mainly) doing is respectfully putting forward views! πŸ‘ I am sure it makes people take kindly to accepting your viewpoint when you say things like you have done above in bold! πŸ˜ƒ I am sure I could say/ ask you the same but I like to communicate differently so will refrain. Have a happy Sunday πŸ˜ƒ
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

@ Soumi Hi, I'm more than willing to admit that Ragini was wrong and she did some horrible things. I'd be a fool if I didn't see that or admit to it. But my point is, Sanskaar was wrong too. The show gave us redemption tracks for them both. Its okay if you guys can't accept Ragini's redemption track. According to me, she's doing a lot to redeem herself but that's my opinion. My only issue is that baar baar what's the point of calling it a "2 minute noodle" redemption or a "5 minute" redemption in a track which has nothing to do with her ?

I'm really sorry to say this, and maybe there's no point, but I honestly feel that its really difficult to be a Ragini / RagLak fan in this forum. This kangan issue - from the day of that merger epi, I've been seeing ppl unnecessarily bringing up Ragini's love for Laksh after Swara gave up her bangles and then other ppl jumping in and calling it obsession, delusion, how can you even compare etc. Aaj bhi, this is just an OLV...she has 5 seconds worth of dialogues, and all she seems to be doing is expressing shock. But IDK what the expectation is, should she just remain a silent / mute spectator because of what she did earlier ? If she's leading her sister away, its because that's what anybody would do. This fight is going on in a public room, obv ppl will jump in. Its completely up to Swara / Sanskaar to say that butt out, GTFO, please don't take me away. But my thing is literally even these 2 seconds worth of dialogues are being judged, just as how she wasn't even THERE in that godforsaken Chandramani episode and she was unnecessarily being dragged through the mud in this forum later on.

That's all I wanted to say. Thanks.

Aditi these people will bash anyone except tgeir fav.they r ready judge other widout a second thought πŸ˜† i seriously pity them & their so called mindset 🀒
BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: tootiefrootie11

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Thanks so much for expressing your views in such a nice and polite way when all the others on this thread are (mainly) doing is respectfully putting forward views!πŸ‘I am sure it makes people take kindly to accepting yourviewpoint when you say things like youhave doneabove in bold!πŸ˜ƒI am sure I could say/ ask you thesame but I like tocommunicate differently so will refrain. Have a happy SundayπŸ˜ƒ</font>

Shru, why even try n waste your energy ??
Let's focus on the better things that we can focus on n talk about!!
BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Aditi these people will bash anyone except tgeir fav.they r ready judge other widout a second thought πŸ˜† i seriously pity them & their so called mindset 🀒

Ummm, talking about yourself as well right?

Thank you very much
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@ bold - Oh please. We're least bothered about anyone but SwaSan. Ragini has come into this conversation because she butted into SwaSan's personal matter, as you have very nicely pointed out in red above. And why would you even have to be bothered about him? We have enough people here to do that, thank you 😳. Sanskaar unlike Ragini never interfered in RagLak's affairs so there is no reason at all for you'll to be concerned or bothered about what he does πŸ˜Š.

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .IamShonali.

All I m gonna say today is, wait until the episode airs before jumping into any conclusion.

Good night!!

Thats all v can do...but at the same time its nice to have something to discuss about πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .IamShonali.

Shru, why even try n waste your energy ??
Let's focus on the better things that we can focus on n talk about!!

Haan Shona- very true. The victim complex mindset runs so deep you cannot fight against it anyway! I'll go back to my semi-exile stage as the forum nowadays is not a place for a balanced respectful discussion except with a limited few. I'll head back to DK where I am guaranteed sanity! x
-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

and this I would say the perfect example of pot calling kettle black πŸ˜Š