mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Sara goons came after phone call

dattu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

@Cintila I think you need to calm down a little bit. Yes she did all those things, nobody is denying that. And as hard as you may find it to believe, at least in the show she's been shown to repent for all of that. She took a knife to her stomach after all of that happened. For you, it may have been hard to digest her "two minute noodle" redemption or whatever. But the fact remains is, anybody will react in a shocked manner and exactly that tone of voice if they witness something like this happening in front of them. And if you see, in the OLV there are two versions of the scene - one where they are standing at the foot of the stairs, and one where they are standing in the middle. Either ways, Swara does lose her balance, she manages to stop herself from falling, that's true. And as for "saintly mode", even Sanskaar had a dark period no ? Didn't he try to hurt a lot of ppl as well ? But ppl do change, like he has. Obviously, for a lot of people, his redemption is acceptable, but Ragini's isn't. Fair enough. But we can still try to be civil about that. Peace.

@ Dattu Again, I just want to say that according to me anybody will react in a shocked manner and exactly that tone of voice if they witness something like this happening in front of them. Swara almost loses her balance, tho she manages to stop herself from falling. I think it was natural for everyone to feel shock and concern, esp since they did not know what the argument was, and why it had escalated to this extent that it was happening on the stairs of the drawing room.

even though i don't believe in her redemption ,I agree with whatever you said except the way she asked sankar,  "what did you do?" -It's accused tone , not concern 1  &  yes , i  dislike this because it's unbelievable ...
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

@Cintila I think you need to calm down a little bit. Yes she did all those things, nobody is denying that. And as hard as you may find it to believe, at least in the show she's been shown to repent for all of that. She took a knife to her stomach after all of that happened. For you, it may have been hard to digest her "two minute noodle" redemption or whatever. But the fact remains is, anybody will react in a shocked manner and exactly that tone of voice if they witness something like this happening in front of them. And if you see, in the OLV there are two versions of the scene - one where they are standing at the foot of the stairs, and one where they are standing in the middle. Either ways, Swara does lose her balance, she manages to stop herself from falling, that's true. And as for "saintly mode", even Sanskaar had a dark period no ? Didn't he try to hurt a lot of ppl as well ? But ppl do change, like he has. Obviously, for a lot of people, his redemption is acceptable, but Ragini's isn't. Fair enough. But we can still try to be civil about that. Peace.

Oh I'm civil. Sorry if you thought I was being rude. I wasn't. The thought itself that ragini is questioning/ accusing sanskar is enough to make me mad. Anyway sanskaar's redemption and ragini's can never even be compared. The sins they've committed can't be compared either. You find her redemption acceptable. We'll and good. Let's agree to disagree here.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dattu21

even though i don't believe in her redemption ,I agree with whatever you said except the way she asked sankar,  "what did you do?" -It's accused tone , not concern 1  &  yes , i  dislike this because it's unbelievable ...

Fair enough. You're completely entitled to your opinion of course. :)
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Cintila

Oh I'm civil. Sorry if you thought I was being rude. I wasn't. The thought itself that ragini is questioning/ accusing sanskar is enough to make me mad. Anyway sanskaar's redemption and ragini's can never even be compared. The sins they've committed can't be compared either. You find her redemption acceptable. We'll and good. Let's agree to disagree here.

Done. :)
seemaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: errumz

hi new here...
swasan are arguing on kangan thing as in last few minutes director is saying some thing about kangan...
so are they trying to show that sanskar doesn not understand swara's situation šŸ¤¢
stupid cv's...thats why they focus on sanskar's dialog on fridayšŸ¤¢
plz dont do this with my sanskaaršŸ˜­ dont play with his ckt

May b swara ne sanskar ko such na bataya ho koi or hi reason diya ho bangle lost hone ka ya fir sanskar ne swara k puri bat hi nhi suni or react kar diya. ..
Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am really feeling positive on this scene.
More intense SwaSan moments are on the way.
Both will be in guilt.
Swara will be in the guilt that she lost his gift, which he gave with so much love, so much emotionally attached to him..
While sanskar will be in the guilt that he slapped her unintentionally, thus he hurt her for such a small incident.
I think there is lack of communication between them.
Swara might not have told him goons came to attack & all..

I don't think any SwaSan fans will have issue on this.
We are going to get a treat of SwaSan emotional scenes. .
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just pray all happen for swasan relation betterment n also for us our sanity.won't be able to bear if it becomes swara vs sanskaar fans one day as CVS ek ek move affect us more than we think.trying to be calm n patient for now
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Sara goons came after phone call

Ah thanks..so she didnt hide or downplay anything to sanskaar then during the call, everything was fine wgen they spoke...